Life is unbelievable dogshit, thats why i have to do everything to destroy humanity in Minecraft

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
I Always have a feeling in my throat that i have to cough and Back pain all the time.

I am Being tortured.

Thats why destroy humanity is the best Option.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and fuxkdakikez
I’d be careful if I were u Germany is investigating incels and ur probably number one in their list

33 yo schizo in a ward talking about raping and killing ppl that’s literally the green flag for them to take u for potential terrorism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, fuxkdakikez, fxckz and 1 other person
I’d be careful if I were u Germany is investigating incels and ur probably number one in their list

33 yo schizo in a ward talking about raping and killing ppl that’s literally the green flag for them to take u for potential terrorism
I Bring the Terror into the heads of their children!

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

Especially since u have been here and spoken to Elliot rogers in the old days of incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, yeeyeeslayer and Iasacrko
Especially since u have been here and spoken to Elliot rogers in the old days of incel forums
the german police are scared of mvp... they know what the consequences for crossing him are.....

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and sub5c3l

he said in minecraft buddy

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
he has spoken to ER????
He has there are screenshots he was in the same forum as ER back in the day

He is still In almost every incel forum imaginable today he has interacted with ER and probably other killers who have been in these forums

• JFL
he said in minecraft buddy
Legally that makes no difference

There were some kids who said they we’re gonna bomb a bus or something in Minecraft and it was a joke they still got sent to prison

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
You’re a low IQ Dalit, go back to eating puri puri and punching yourself in the face out of frustration for your inferior genes.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Legally that makes no difference

There were some kids who said they we’re gonna bomb a bus or something in Minecraft and it was a joke they still got sent to prison
ok but did you start with the manga yet

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
He has there are screenshots he was in the same forum as ER back in the day

He is still In almost every incel forum imaginable today he has interacted with ER and probably other killers who have been in these forums
how do you have 48k posts on this dalit forum you absolute rotter :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_ and sub5c3l
You’re a low IQ Dalit, go back to eating puri puri and punching yourself in the face out of frustration for your inferior genes.
-a indian

U better look closely at who ur calling a Dalit faghot

74BF1A81 DFE8 4BAC 82C5 474F18C4843A

This man is what @sub5c3l wished he was in the woumb

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, butterworld, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
ok but did you start with the manga yet
I will this weekend type shit I have a lot of appointments through the day :feelsokman:

I’m almost always out the only reason I’m online all the time is cause I take my phone and browse .org at any chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
I will this weekend type shit I have a lot of appointments through the day :feelsokman:

I’m almost always out the only reason I’m online all the time is cause I take my phone and browse .org at any chance
take your time !

You’re his gym boyfriend?
I don’t frequent the local schizo ward gym and I don’t think OP is doing much of that tbh judging by his physique but who knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and butterworld
He has a cuck face like this guy is 100% getting cucked
lol ye, and not only that he seems pretty non nt, like not autist tier but i just get the vibe that he was part of the nerd/geek group in highschool like he wasn't cool

• Woah
If the Police pays me 1 Million Euros, i will Stop Posting forever

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah that ethnic Gay iasacrko is even more subhuman than me. He is Low iq as dogshit.

• JFL
Yeah that ethnic Gay iasacrko is even more subhuman than me. He is Low iq as dogshit.
@Iasacrko thoughts ? the yt boi is insulting you and calling you a homo

• JFL
@Iasacrko thoughts ? the yt boi is insulting you and calling you a homo
I mean it’s all up to women at the end of the day :feelsokman:

No way to know who mogs who and as for being gay I’m sure I’m straight and I’m secure in my sexuality so I don’t stray from making gay jokes sometimes

And my iq is on the avarage side probably

• JFL
I mean it’s all up to women at the end of the day :feelsokman:

No way to know who mogs who and as for being gay I’m sure I’m straight and I’m secure in my sexuality so I don’t stray from making gay jokes sometimes

personally if someone insulted me like that I would find their house and beat the shit out of them and split their skull open by smashing a rock into his peanut skull

• JFL
Because I’m only here for one and I use it everywhere to pass time

I am out and about a lot and I like to post here I type fast and post

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
personally if someone insulted me like that I would find their house and beat the shit out of them and split their skull open by smashing a rock into his peanut skull
Shut up u houmou!

• JFL

same

• +1

Im only active for now because I dont have shit to do

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Life has beaten him up already a 33 yo schizophrenic virgin who has been this way for years :feelscry:

Why would I wanna pick on someone like that if I lived a life like that and never had any gf for 33 years with the most female contact being some fat nurse in a ward bringing me soup she probably spat on beforehand I’d rather be beaten up into a coma

• So Sad
Life has beaten him up already a 33 yo schizophrenic virgin who has been this way for years :feelscry:

Why would I wanna pick on someone like that if I lived a life like that and never had any gf for 33 years with the most female contact being some fat nurse in a ward bringing me soup she probably spat on beforehand I’d rather be beaten up into a coma
I wish I do not end up like MVP

• So Sad
Im only active for now because I dont have shit to do
U stupid fucking curry I hope you fail your computer science exam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and _MVP_
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.'

U stupid fucking curry I hope you fail your computer science exam
Im not in Uni yet and Im getting decent marks in boards so I dont give a shit

• So Sad
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.'
Don’t cope with iq

• JFL
Iasacrko is a dumb semi-nigger

• JFL
If u took an iq test but all we have to go off is u claiming ur iq is high

And when ur open about being schizophrenic and in a ward and also read wekpedia for knawledge. Wekpedia is literally the meme of misinformation.

There’s not much to go off of

• JFL
Goddamn ugly as teeth imagine his breath :sick::sick::sick:
I think he’s a smoker since he mentioned always feeling like coughing

As a smoker u need to brush ur teeth and I don’t think he does that either