Life would’ve been so much better if the natzis won

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Silver
Everyday I’m forced to live in this shithole aftermath of the allied (Jews) winning

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, SteveRogers, cadee and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, gr34ter, murdah and 2 others
How did the nazis lose?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee and Pierrot
In pm, I won’t doxx bro idgaf.
+ why give a fuck ?
Because I don’t want my face forever associated with this site and I don’t trust you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, raumDEuter and Pierrot
Because I don’t want my face forever associated with this site and I don’t trust you
Allright. Statistically speaking, the fact ur on this site proves my point

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Allright. Statistically speaking, the fact ur on this site proves my point
I’m a mentalcel when I pretend to be NT I slay

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Pierrot
Yes for reals man.

Yes bro all undesirables would have been purged
Based af i feel so much pity for people born and kept alive as genetic abominations genuinely so sad to look at

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
I don’t know if nobody capable steps up I would
sheit good luck bro, it's 20x harder now then it was back in like 1930 or whenever hitler rose to power

sheit good luck bro, it's 20x harder now then it was back in like 1930 or whenever hitler rose to power
Things will be different now the Jewish government needs to collapse from rising antisemitism of the people and when they have no surveillance a leader will rise but your right it would extremely hard now but what can they do if everyone turns against them and maybe it doesn’t even matter if they kill a leader so many people would be awake to what they do another will immediately come

True, Subhuman would not exist anymore. everyone would be an Chad lookswise. The nazis were deep invested into Eugenics

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Things will be different now the Jewish government needs to collapse from rising antisemitism of the people and when they have no surveillance a leader will rise but your right it would extremely hard now but what can they do if everyone turns against them and maybe it doesn’t even matter if they kill a leader so many people would be awake to what they do another will immediately come
I actually agree with you. It's just people are too cucked and complacent to do shut these days. That's why you see these failed spree shootings n shut. If there was a legit leader like zero or some shut code geass style I'd sign up for reals lol.

• +1
True, Subhuman would not exist anymore. everyone would be a Chad lookswise. The nazis were deep invested into Eugenics
They were based as fuck it was the best thing that could’ve happened for humanity

I actually agree with you. It's just people are too cucked and complacent to do shut these days. That's why you see these failed spree shootings n shut. If there was a legit leader like zero or some shut code geass style I'd sign up for reals lol.
Lol I’ve seen that but yea there is a lot of cucks nowadays maybe though as the situation gets worse the people will be forced to wake up no way to cope at all the delusions will be crushed Joseph geobells said the same thing I said basically “there will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and the truth will triumph again”

L Jews.

• +1
Lol I’ve seen that but yea there is a lot of cucks nowadays maybe though as the situation gets worse the people will be forced to wake up no way to cope at all the delusions will be crushed Joseph geobells said the same thing I said basically “there will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and the truth will triumph again”
True, i guess we'll just have to wait n see what happens.

• +1
True, i guess we'll just have to wait n see what happens.
I will try to do as much as I can in terms of just waking people up that’s the most important thing most people need to focus on to unbrainwash themselves

I will try to do as much as I can in terms of just waking people up that’s the most important thing most people need to focus on to unbrainwash themselves
a lot of this shut is just common knowledge tbh. They just need to know how to use google properly.

they just need to type in jewish conspiracy or somethin lol.
Or just look at the (((people)) pushing all kinds of degeneracy into society

yeh the signs are all around us, but nobody gives a fk lol
Low testosterone is making a lot of men more submissive same for the distractions all around us and a lot of people have been taught wrong in school etc the Jews are doing everything they can to stop a uprising and people waking up

Low testosterone is making a lot of men more submissive same for the distractions all around us and a lot of people have been taught wrong in school etc the Jews are doing everything they can to stop a uprising and people waking up
yea that's why i'm saying nothing will probably happen. Most people have their copes n shut and live decent lives. So they don't care about jewish conspiracy shut n the like. It's all just conjecture anyway.

yea that's why i'm saying nothing will probably happen. Most people have their copes n shut and live decent lives. So they don't care about jewish conspiracy shut n the like. It's all just conjecture anyway.
If the kalergi plan is finished then that’s when i could say (wouldn’t be alive) that it’s completely over as long as the white race survives I have hope of an uprising and like I said complete societal collapse would be the finishing move people won’t be able to cope if everything around them has fallen apart

If the kalergi plan is finished then that’s when i could say (wouldn’t be alive) that it’s completely over as long as the white race survives I have hope of an uprising and like I said complete societal collapse would be the finishing move people won’t be able to cope if everything around them has fallen apart
yea bro we'll be long dead before we see societal collapse like you said. Maybe future generations can figure out the jewish trap. For now, we are stuck in this shut man !

yea bro we'll be long dead before we see societal collapse like you said. Maybe future generations can figure out the jewish trap. For now, we are stuck in this shut man !
Maybe it will be sooner then you think globally white people are 8 percent of the population the people who have upheld civilization in most parts of the world some places in America look like shitholes because of blacks it’s only getting worse

hitler killed millions of cute slavic foids, that’s unforgivable.

Maybe it will be sooner then you think globally white people are 8 percent of the population the people who have upheld civilization in most parts of the world some places in America look like shitholes because of blacks it’s only getting worse
yea maybe, we'll jus thave to wait and see. Either way we'll see be turbo old before we see any big societal changes n shut.

yea maybe, we'll jus thave to wait and see. Either way we'll see be turbo old before we see any big societal changes n shut.
Well if I do have kids I’ll have as many as possible like 15 or more and raise them working out not eating GOYSLOP being out in the sun antisemitic and racist as shit I want to leave my mark on this world

Millions of polish and russian slavics
brutal, but to create a perfect world there was bound to be casualties. And I doubt it was millions, it was probably a few hundred thousand.

• +1
Millions of polish and russian slavics
Doesn’t matter if he won the whole world would of been full of cute white Stacie’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and murdah
They would have, they just would've been persecuted more than they already do in modern times
No they wouldn’t they would of practiced eugenics to clean out bad genes

• +1
No they wouldn’t they would of practiced eugenics to clean out bad genes
bad genes is too broad of a term, but there's always going to be genetic variation within a population and a social hierarchy based on it so subhumans will exist pretty much no matter what

bad genes is too broad of a term, but there's always going to be genetic variation within a population and a social hierarchy based on it so subhumans will exist pretty much no matter what
They would of focused on genetic engineering to make people ideal humans they were way more advanced then the rest of the world by now everyone would of been chads and Stacie’s

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and douche