Life would’ve been so much better if the natzis won

They would of focused on genetic engineering to make people ideal humans they were way more advanced then the rest of the world by now everyone would of been chads and Stacie’s
Gene editing is a different story, but yeah idk why modern society doesnt focus on eugenics/genetic engineering. Seems like the only solution to virtually every problem

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
Gene editing is a different story, but yeah idk why modern society doesnt focus on eugenics/genetic engineering. Seems like the only solution to virtually every problem
That’s why I say natzis were the hope for a good world the Allied were cucked asf and called eugenics immoral:soy::soy::soy:

That’s why I say natzis were the hope for a good world the Allied were cucked asf and called eugenics immoral:soy::soy::soy:
things like widespread access to the internet which grants info such as the validity of genetic determinsim to anyone who can use a search engine makes me wonder if there'll be a shift in the overall consensus of eugenics/importance of genes. so maybe there is hope

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac