Lifefuel for @badg96 fanboys

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
He's currently in the registration queue but I've not accepted his account. I also will not reveal who he is, but at least know your lord and savior is here and he's eagerly waiting to join our ranks again.

@Badg96Lover

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Badg96Lover, bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
Why would you betray me my fellow shitskin curry?

Screenshot 2023 11 10 211008

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluk, Deleted member 30679, sportsmogger and 10 others
Anzusupport

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
He's currently in the registration queue but I've not accepted his account. I also will not reveal who he is, but at least know your lord and savior is here and he's eagerly waiting to join our ranks again.

@Badg96Lover
where did juliancentral went tho?

Last edited:
He just deleted a month ago how can he join so soon

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Lets FUCKING GOOO!!!!!!!!

Over for my face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 4397 and Michael Myers
who’s that?

Let me guess his account is named SnooCookies or smth

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Let me guess his account is named SnooCookies or smth
Nope I won't reveal out of respect for his privacy (it's @SouthernEuropean__incel__3000)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 16275, Zonar and 2 others

@Badg96Lover
When did he delete his account?

@Badg96Lover
can i know the name in dm? will keep it for me no homo ofc

DO NOT ACCEPT HIM OMGGG. He bullshit threads were the reason I lost interest in the forum in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
DO NOT ACCEPT HIM OMGGG. He bullshit threads were the reason I lost interest in the forum in the first place
He's not allowed to be on here for at least two more months since he got rid of his other account a month ago (as per my trustworthy pajeet sources).

• Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
He's not allowed to be on here for at least two more months since he got rid of his other account a month ago (as per my trustworthy pajeet sources).

best news in my 18 years of life

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Michael Myers
People always come back kek

I will never delete my account because having a 2022+ join date is such an utter failo

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
we need @himmybutler back

• +1
Reactions: thecel
we need @himmybutler back
No, that pajeet spreads lies about cock sizes and falsely claims to be a "cockologist." He's not one of us.

No, that pajeet spreads lies about cock sizes and falsely claims to be a "cockologist." He's not one of us.
he is gay so maybe he can better stay away we have enough faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Michael Myers
Be ready for another round of:

- i look very subhuman here ?
- i look very ugly here ?
- i am ugly ?

threads

• +1
Reactions: roping3264

@Badg96Lover
thank god ive been edgeing evry day sinse the day he left us, his bathroom picture is so sexy

• Love it
Reactions: kebab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back