Lifefuel

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
My family is agreeing to buy me either Ibutamoren or HGH, whichever one I’d prefer.
now, in order to best mitigate potential damage, I was thinkin about taking HGH in a manner that would simulate an organic growth spurt. I was thinking 6 months at most should be more than enough? how long does a growth spurt in puberty usually even take? About 3-12 months?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 7753, joeveniro and 6 others
My family is agreeing to buy me either Ibutamoren or HGH, whichever one I’d prefer.
now, in order to best mitigate potential damage, I was thinkin about taking HGH in a manner that would simulate an organic growth spurt. I was thinking 6 months at most should be more than enough? how long does a growth spurt in puberty usually even take? About 3-12 months?
Ibutamoren is cope and will make you diabetic

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1, Chintuck22, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
congrats

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
amazing

try and do 7,5IU for 6 months, will get great results

also if u can, buy mk677 too and pop it in the morning

• Love it
fuck why am i just hearing about Ibutamoren

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and St. Wristcel
how old r u

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and St. Wristcel
  • Love it
wtf your parents can afford to buy you proper gh?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5634 and JustBeCurry
Just grow a tumor theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and St. Wristcel
its over anyway, you should just rope

• JFL
HGH if you can get it , and I dont think you need 7,5 IU. IGF1 curve is getting maxed out soon and after that throwing more HGH is just exta organ stress. You should still test it with blood works tho.

Also throw a little bit Aromasin. Good luck.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and St. Wristcel
HGH if you can get it , and I dont think you need 7,5 IU. IGF1 curve is getting maxed out soon and after that throwing more HGH is just exta organ stress. You should still test it with blood works tho.

Also throw a little bit Aromasin. Good luck.
Thanks bro 🤝

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and MentalistKebab
If you can source legit pharma HGH like Genotropin then your ascension is near boyo.

• Love it
Elab then
It raises igf-1 and hgh, like it's designed to do. Just lol if you think you're getting diabetes from this stuff unless you already were insulin sensitive. This has been used on many different age groups many different times with minimal side effects. The only people who get diabetes are bodybuilders shovelling carbs into their mouths every 2 hours

• +1
It raises igf-1 and hgh, like it's designed to do. Just lol if you think you're getting diabetes from this stuff unless you already were insulin sensitive. This has been used on many different age groups many different times with minimal side effects. The only people who get diabetes are bodybuilders shovelling carbs into their mouths every 2 hours
Well why have the people here had no results from it

• +1
  • +1
Haven't seen you in a looksmaxing, also you look 6PSL in your avi, you're making it man !

Edit, shoot me a PM or something

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6695
Haven't seen you in a looksmaxing, also you look 6PSL in your avi, you're making it man !

Edit, shoot me a PM or something
Its just a faceapp morphed of what i can look when i have fully softmaxxed and after puberty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Chintuck22
Heightmaxxing
Because it's usually not enough for people to experience significant results, you have to stack it with a peptide. A lot of heightmaxxers aren't going to get any results regardless because they're often copers with closed plates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and St. Wristcel