Lifting weights is a low iq activity

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
Just think of all the world famous scientists, billionaires, etc. Are any of them jacked? No, highly intelligent people don't enjoy physical activity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, IAMNOTANINCEL, capybara and 2 others
Just think of all the world famous scientists, billionaires, etc. Are any of them jacked? No, highly intelligent people don't enjoy physical activity.
Its the difference between the famer phenotype vs the hunter gatherer phenotype... :feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and capybara
jeff nippard is a scientist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, zharupodrugu, Lux and 4 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and appealmaxed
Jeff Nippard is a retard, if I was 8 inches shorter and worked out for 2 months I could be him.
u cant call someone a retard when u make posts like this

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Newday*V3 and user123456
its a strong masculine world only if you are a man

fall below and you'll be a little weakling twink that people know they can walk all over

lifting weights raises iq

Fucking nerd lol

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and user123456

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA

dolph lundgren 160 iq 3 degrees, literally fucking higher iq than einstein yet had a godlike physique and enjoyed working out and martial arts.

boyo stop finding excuses to not workout

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BloodClot, sayi, Gigatyrone69 and 2 others
thats just insane genetics, meanwhile gymcellers still look goofy and low iq despite roiding

you will never look low iq as a gymcel if you have a good high class phenotype lmfao

you are such a loser holy shit

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
being a scientist as your career is an incel trait.

being an intelligent engineer, who is good looking and has a good physique is literally the biggest status boost you could have lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

me when this guy iq and physique mogs you lmfao, mathematics proffesor yeah man intelligent people dont enjoy physical activity holy cope

OMG HE LOOKS SO LOW IQ WTF!

op is a sack of lard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
pavel durov multimillionaire founder of telegram

2 richiest men alive:

and who are u? are u billionaire or scientist? no u just org skinnyfat shitposter

What s the farmer and what s the hunter gatherer ?
What s the farmer and what s the hunter gatherer ?
The famer Is the one tha doesnt like to workout and thehunter gatherer the one who like It,I said this because hunter gatherers were nomads an hunted and their lives was full of movement,that Why they evolved to like movement,maybe they produce more endorphins,I dont know.And the famer like more the slow life,worried only about his business.

The famer Is the one tha doesnt like to workout and thehunter gatherer the one who like It,I said this because hunter gatherers were nomads an hunted and their lives was full of movement,that Why they evolved to like movement,maybe they produce more endorphins,I dont know.And the famer like more the slow life,worried only about his business.
Farmers literally labour their field all day which is just like working out (strenuous repetitive movement like a slave)

While the hunter gatherers just walks around and throw spears every once in a while.

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale