Light Blue Vs Light Green Eyes For Most Appeal?

They don’t look that crazy white colour like in the original photo, just light blue
Yes but all eyecolors look better in expensive cameras than 5 year old phone selfie camera in motion since the expensive cameras capture proper depth.

Anyone here who have experience with good brands for colored lenses to be able to wear daily (with limbal ring)?

Solotica? Desio?

Other brands are good?

Thanks.

Blue because you can't never go wrong with that. Blue eyes with blonde hair? You are considered a Nordic god. You're dark haired white with blue eyes? You're considered a vampire diaries cosplay. You're ethnic of any kind with blue eyes? You're unique and you get insta hired for modeling

Anyone here who have experience with good brands for colored lenses to be able to wear daily (with limbal ring)?

Solotica? Desio?

Other brands are good?

Thanks.
Solotica always. I've have tested multiple variants and they never let me down. I've kept for a whole year some contacts that were meant for a month without them losing any value. If you have the money go for the yearly ones they have the best colors and quality