Reactions: falcon1, rainzm and iam good boy
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
I used to goon to the anaconda music video when I was younger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, ingram33, 📎♿️⚙️ and 6 others
They be burned alive
Outside of my home town I saw a black dude climb ontop of a 4 metre wall and jerk off naked in front of people on a busy high way

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and fuxkdakikez
Outside of my home town I saw a black dude climb ontop of a 4 metre wall and jerk off naked in front of people on a busy high way
What is wrong with niggeRR brain and its neuron

• +1
Masturbation is an ethnic trait, NoFap is what made the caucasian male to dominate the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince and flippasav
Masturbation is an ethnic trait, NoFap is what made the caucasian male to dominate the world
Makes sense

Aug. 1, 2014 – A study of 1,400 ancient and modern human skulls suggests that a reduction in testosterone hormone levels accompanied the development of cooperation, complex communication and modern culture some 50,000 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Makes sense

Aug. 1, 2014 – A study of 1,400 ancient and modern human skulls suggests that a reduction in testosterone hormone levels accompanied the development of cooperation, complex communication and modern culture some 50,000 years ago.
We still don't know the exact effect testosterone has on sexual drive. But it's not really about sexual drive but about morals and willpower.

• +1
We still don't know the exact effect testosterone has on sexual drive. But it's not really about sexual drive but about morals and willpower.
This is why businessmen who are good at controlling their urges by preventing testosterone making their minds do stupid things are usually the most successful.

It doesn’t matter high or low t it’s matters by how much you can control neurological effects on it
It’s why a little bit can make women horny

• +1
Reactions: Debetro