LIONS ARE HIGH SENTIENT. here are some cool facts about them

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
lions have complex family dynamics and insane gps-tier mapping systems in their brain as well as memory that is ultra fast

these moggers are built different.

here are some cool facts about lions:
- lions are untamable. their killer king instincts are literally innate. seriously, even if u groom a lion cub from day 1, its instincts never go away. u can tame a tiger, a cheetah, an elephant, but never a lion.

- lions have insane memory. if u groom a lion cub from day 1 and say u leave it into the wild after like 2 years and then see the same lion again after 10 years. the lion will come running to u and start licking ur face in overjoy. they have insane memory. elephants mog them in memory but lions are a good second.

- lions are chill fellas. lions like chilling, they are high t low cortisol beasts. u can play around and goof with them but not annoy them and they'll play with u back.

- lions are alpha as fuck. this doesnt even have to be said, u cant predict a lion's mood because they are such alpha creatures, they do whatever the fuck they want without giving a shit about others.

- lions have an actual hierarchial structure akin to humans. they are the most social cats. they basically live in prides as u all know and there is one alpha lion and he has his harem of lioness and basically every other male is a subordinate to him. these subordinate lions try to fuck with the alpha all the time for king status and basically its like a series of game of thrones for them with dark triad family decoys and whispers at play. its crazy funny and cool to see

- lions basically fuck a lot. they chill in the sun and eat a lot of meat and fuck a lot

- alpha lions are innately fatherly. they like playing with the cubs and teaching them stuff to do and show them around. its amusing

- alpha lions have varied personalities within themselves. like some lions are like a true leader type, while some are like smirking bad boy type, and some are wise and more oriented about hunting strategies etc. its cool to see. but the alpha lions all have three things in common - chill, leader, and lot of fucking. only cat animal that has more personality variation than lions are tigers

- when a subordinate male challenges the alpha lion by fucking one of the lioness, they have a physical fight. when the alpha lion wins, it usually banishes the subordinate away and "imprisons" the female who cheated on him away from the pride. although what the alpha lion does with the female varies and depends on the individual alpha lion, most dont give the lioness sex and mate with the other lionesses to make it jealous

- days after winning the physical fight, the alpha male basically roars at the other subordinate males all the time and kinda "bully" them. its like saying "u better know what happens when u fuck with me u sick joke" type of comment

- all this family drama and complex social dynamics just to maintain social stability and cohesion and to ensure their own survival by the way. its not because it gives those lions mental stimulation like humans

@Earth Dollar @Manletmachine @inferiorpispot234

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 52057 and 14 others
They are manlets. 1 hyppo and they're over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Primalsplit, greywind and 5 others
They are manlets. 1 hyppo and they're over
lions hunt in groups, they are literally the only cats that are social and strategize together. yeah 1 hippo is bigger in size but their social cohesion just puts them at apex predator status

lions hunt in groups, they are literally the only cats that are social and strategize together. yeah 1 hippo is bigger in size but their social cohesion just puts them at apex predator status
They are not Apex, they're manlets. Lots of Animals Who fuck them up 1 vs 10

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Lions are Chad animals. Skunks are incel animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Heinrich Schmidt, Copeful and 1 other person
They are not Apex, they're manlets. Lots of Animals Who fuck them up 1 vs 10
they got smaller in this age, they used to be so much bigger

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
sounds like me

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
sounds like me
nah u lack the social cohesion, u r more like a panther, shy, skilled, and extremely resourceful, but live in solitary except when its time to fuck

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, incel194012940 and 1 other person
still waiting to hear inferiorpispot's thoughts

Images 15
Images 14
Black mogger

@Jamaldickjavontus
lions used to exist all over the world even before humans and most of them went extinct due to natural disasters.
the only surviving ones are in sub saharan africa and india.

so its wrong to call them black

@Jamaldickjavontus
lions used to exist all over the world even before humans and most of them went extinct due to natural disasters.
the only surviving ones are in sub saharan africa and india.

so its wrong to call them black
?i was showing a pic of a black panther

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Primalsplit

Long-ass midface, narrow lover third round eyes, zero eyebrows. Sorry, they're PSL 1.5 animals.

Do you think silverbacks gorillas beat them in a fight? I mean, silverbacks are Jaguar victims but maybe they put on a fight

Do you think silverbacks gorillas beat them in a fight? I mean, silverbacks are Jaguar victims but maybe they put on a fight
gorilla has punching power but lion's bite force is lethal.
also lion is more heavy despite being the same size.
probably lion on a one on one fight unless the silverback can rko or pull an attitude adjustment on the lion early on or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Kzoli_01
Any animal documentary recommendations?

gorilla has punching power but lion's bite force is lethal.
also lion is more heavy despite being the same size.
probably lion on a one on one fight unless the silverback can rko or pull an attitude adjustment on the lion early on or some shit
I mean, a fully adult silverback has a 350-750 psi, which is a lot, they do throw punches their biggest failo is that their skin is very soft compared to their muscles and they could die of bleeding easily

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
I am a lion
ABLVV855J2ZGtdh334hXFbk4KM7Aycb0n15UmSsaotrLfRcsTu-AZQKlg9i6NlVwtH9dLE8gqUjvsXLvEaSQos_kw-UBJRHbNSFfg9XCeaLfRdN_UJCyHHqBte7ZsygWYBtbLEvvDFi6-RmL_fd1TmgB1vicHxschYsDNeub4YdB2VaCAjZzf3pnHn3Zqxj_dig__dWhu-lcUEYWDr14lIZLgFrqTKDF9o4XlGOtlfW5RCRQDkjKXgYRRFiuFNZPqK2turzjiSHlbLK1fOQnNSFz8R-2lYI90Aun86K4Gk8CSOtZoEMOwncfOVfBvVSP65w3oRWV8ojlIPMT9qCecrxcSWggJRJv8Ssaef-EIG6wXibDUiSokJpA7xT6ybBaBjKlRSmes8KQtuypZWvIesVEExfZoGbKR-z0rj6YQ0A8swwC68KCus_DbQGQChXO26OAUENMN43T4_C00nFBsIdsEMLUJ2GT1IvSBTSbn1-HJy2myvDNdQtCEQVDlGEWeyrOetP1mh3Ve-pbIAxO_BjVVSjBONExk-_LoRmXetBqZgTwGZS11pZww5zJEywbtey2SIg7rA0GPCgfz1exthN0LQ_o1_qk-uL1mx4u6O9gH69of7dQAbZdb62RPSSmHjWpeQ9qP_tHF7JorWYHte9ojcNDpgpJmXB-baCy1Hmh0PSCH8KQl4Oivnevj9YeaGpJuBFt-RV5ZfEXiVSaNzjZ4AGA74wDmfR0cEu2C9kytAMyI9FqATO-tLCjUpSw4THZsoHMuk4vfzbr4PqPJJ3ViaaqZ1jvSbNxLN_yLjWx9TPuFsgCtyN7qLK0yQmwS_AigP5CuGB9eJvqhR8v6049rjCz4I7EKrICxH4h5gYlLV5GYAORX0sXWS3cOZSJ_H4_RBfPlw=w1899-h1421-s-no-gm

2024 will be my year

• +1
Any animal documentary recommendations?
nat geo wild youtube channel + raising [animal name] videos are the best ways to learn about animals

after that u will use books and papers

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Lions are Chad animals. Skunks are incel animals
Yes, but skunks are smarter. Other animals wont mess with skunks cause they smell. Normies are predators that convince incels to shower, leaving them defenseless.

• JFL
Good bitch management lesson right here:

"- when a subordinate male challenges the alpha lion by fucking one of the lioness, they have a physical fight. when the alpha lion wins, it usually banishes the subordinate away and "imprisons" the female who cheated on him away from the pride. although what the alpha lion does with the female varies and depends on the individual alpha lion, most dont give the lioness sex and mate with the other lionesses to make it jealous"

• +1
Good bitch management lesson right here:

"- when a subordinate male challenges the alpha lion by fucking one of the lioness, they have a physical fight. when the alpha lion wins, it usually banishes the subordinate away and "imprisons" the female who cheated on him away from the pride. although what the alpha lion does with the female varies and depends on the individual alpha lion, most dont give the lioness sex and mate with the other lionesses to make it jealous"
Ye lions take no shit from bitches

• +1
Yes, but skunks are smarter. Other animals wont mess with skunks cause they smell. Normies are predators that convince incels to shower, leaving them defenseless.
skunk works the lockheed martin high iq division are sacred

I wish being the top of the hierarchy among humans was as simple as beating smaller males in fights to maintain a hareem
Not whatever feminine bullshit we've got going on now with males using faggy manipulation tactics and gossip

• +1
I wish being the top of the hierarchy among humans was as simple as beating smaller males in fights to maintain a hareem
Not whatever feminine bullshit we've got going on now with males using faggy manipulation tactics and gossip
You can still be on top of the hierarchy by killing others.

It’s just that the world has got too soy and u always have a stronger opposition to get u killed

U think u would have a problem fucking with a police officer if u had a 100K private army? Yeah exactly

You can still be on top of the hierarchy by killing others.

It’s just that the world has got too soy and u always have a stronger opposition to get u killed

U think u would have a problem fucking with a police officer if u had a 100K private army? Yeah exactly
there's too much nuance in navigating the social hierarchy game for an aspie black and white thinker like me to ever succeed.
i thought it would be a case of surgerymax + moneymax + musclemax + be top 2% in the most objective physical trait (height) in order the get women when you lack the ability to navigate the social hierarchy but it doesn't even get you a ticket to the dance.
If it was simply a case of beating up any guy walking down the street with his GF resulting in the GF automatically wanting to fuck you, I could be happy with such a system and take whatever beatings came my way as a result of it