list of all of blonde jock's surgeries (AMA)

This guy should get into modelling. Lucky fucker. I'd strangle him if I met him, because I hate competition.

I'm really happy you got implants at this age, because it means your face will be irrevocably fucked later in life due to bone absorbsion/resorbsion/whatever it was. LMAO

Gratz!

This guy should get into modelling. Lucky fucker. I'd strangle him if I met him, because I hate competition.

I'm really happy you got implants at this age, because it means your face will be irrevocably fucked later in life due to bone absorbsion/resorbsion/whatever it was. LMAO

Gratz!
im already signed at a agency
u mirin?

i threaten to kill myself if my parents dont pay for my surgeries
getting zygo imlants very soon (september)
Damn, fucker. You are one nasty piece of shit. If I was your father I'd put you in orphanage.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and LDNPari
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

im already signed at a agency
u mirin?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Philtrum failo I guess

Mirin the ascension tbh

OP GOOD JOB EVERYONE WANTS TO ASCEND BUT TALKS SHIT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET SURGERY SAYING ITS NOT “NECESSARY” FUCK THE HIGH INHIBITION INCELS OP KEEP ASCENDEDING

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Bruh ain’t no way this is real what surgeons do surgery on a 15 year old but still good

Just realized it was a mewing transformation

how did you get money for this
Bruh ain’t no way this is real what surgeons do surgery on a 15 year old but still good
caging rn you greycels reply to a 4 year old thread

anyway he was a chad, everyone on .org should aspire to me more like him, a real looksmaxxer
ascending or death? One choice you can choose

anyway he was a chad, everyone on .org should aspire to me more like him, a real looksmaxxer
idgaf mfer i see a thread i wanna respond to so i respond to it

Jfl I think it’s great what he did just wondering how it was even possible looks like he might have had a terminal illness and convinced his parents to let him live his best life while he could

im sorry hope you get better

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade