LIST OF CONFIRMMED LOW IQ USERS(over for you if you're in this list)

Not included :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i am not tagged :feelsautistic: :feelsez::feelshehe:

You would have tagged me too if you would have read my messages before knajjd deleted them JFL

Said the incel :soy:

lol

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i am not tagged :feelsautistic: :feelsez::feelshehe:
you werent even a registered user when he made the thread, knowing you you'd probably be low iq enough to also type a dumb response (COUGH YOU UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE BARRETT MOGS CHICO COUGH)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
low iq thread

Now to clarify(for the low IQ users) the thread was made by @Moneymaxxed where he larps as a millionaire giving zero proof and literally ignoring anyone asking for proof, but he's not the retard, I'm talking about the dumbasses that believed him without any proof and started asking for advice as if he's a master. He deserves a medal and the people who believed him deserve to be exposed as retards, if you're in the list, you better start rope maxxing because you're legit low IQ.
View attachment 524925
This reminds me of a thread on .co where people believed a kid who said he had 3 phds at 16 years old and he had 200 IQ or something, that study affirming that good looking people on average have higher IQ is starting to make sense.

LEGIT LOW IQ USERS:
@Fat cunt
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@adrianolm
@EktoPlasma
@wagbox
@GarouTheIncel
@Tiddlywink
@Stingray
@Potatoshoe12
@Bluepill
@buflek
@sub6manletnozygos
@Mathafack
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@Chico Chicowski
@WBC323
@RecessedPrettyboy
@Morpheus
@eduardkoopman
@Curious0
@bossman
@RamRanchCowboy
@freeone12
@Hector
@crosshold
@Chadelite
@sloopnoob
@PubertyMaxxer
@toptearmm
@OCDMaxxing
@joseph
@FromEE
@Linoob
@CoconutMan
@StuffedFrog
@Hepatologyscribe
@Dude420
@idkagoodusername
@ArvidGustavsson (this one was more than expected)
@ZumbidoBano
@dogeatsgrass
@Artmaxxing
@ImprovLoser
@Failedworker
@zygos404
@ChemIndo
@Pipilika
@Dyorotic2
@Tylermax
@Chad1212
@kjsbdfiusdf
@PjSon
@Captain_Collagen
@NothingCanStopMe
@Daw
@Piro
@wannabenormie
@blkpillpres
edit: link of the thread:
LETS GOO WE ARE ALL LOW IQ LOW INHIB CAVEMAN CHADS

Now to clarify(for the low IQ users) the thread was made by @Moneymaxxed where he larps as a millionaire giving zero proof and literally ignoring anyone asking for proof, but he's not the retard, I'm talking about the dumbasses that believed him without any proof and started asking for advice as if he's a master. He deserves a medal and the people who believed him deserve to be exposed as retards, if you're in the list, you better start rope maxxing because you're legit low IQ.
View attachment 524925
This reminds me of a thread on .co where people believed a kid who said he had 3 phds at 16 years old and he had 200 IQ or something, that study affirming that good looking people on average have higher IQ is starting to make sense.

LEGIT LOW IQ USERS:
@Fat cunt
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@adrianolm
@EktoPlasma
@wagbox
@GarouTheIncel
@Tiddlywink
@Stingray
@Potatoshoe12
@Bluepill
@buflek
@sub6manletnozygos
@Mathafack
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@Chico Chicowski
@WBC323
@RecessedPrettyboy
@Morpheus
@eduardkoopman
@Curious0
@bossman
@RamRanchCowboy
@freeone12
@Hector
@crosshold
@Chadelite
@sloopnoob
@PubertyMaxxer
@toptearmm
@OCDMaxxing
@joseph
@FromEE
@Linoob
@CoconutMan
@StuffedFrog
@Hepatologyscribe
@Dude420
@idkagoodusername
@ArvidGustavsson (this one was more than expected)
@ZumbidoBano
@dogeatsgrass
@Artmaxxing
@ImprovLoser
@Failedworker
@zygos404
@ChemIndo
@Pipilika
@Dyorotic2
@Tylermax
@Chad1212
@kjsbdfiusdf
@PjSon
@Captain_Collagen
@NothingCanStopMe
@Daw
@Piro
@wannabenormie
@blkpillpres
edit: link of the thread:
Jfl, the Only thing i said was something like prove that ur rich by giving me money

n
Jfl, the Only thing i said was something like prove that ur rich by giving me money
not true, what a cheap lie dude anyone can check it out. Further proof that you're low IQ sorry bro
Dcvdfvdfvdfv

@lookismfugee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Guess I'm low IQ...

This is why I don't post anymore lol.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Finally I get tagged in a thread for something

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Thank you for adding me to LOW IQ user list.

I know that LOW IQ people get laid more than HIGH IQ PUSSY NERDS, so this is really good for me.

Just asked about dropshipping and he literally gave the most generic answer ever. Knew he didnt know shit and didnt bother to say anything else. Op is low iq for assuming anyone who didnt directly ask for proof is low iq.
If am not wrong I commented asking what he did because i was exceptical as fuck.

Just lol, I dont even trust my parents you think I will trust a random dude. I just like to ask I lose nothing.
"Bruhh deep down I knew he was larping " " I just asked some questions bruh!!11" JFL You guys asked for financial advice from a fucking random and most of you even gave a thumbs up for his answer, anyone can check it out but some of you even went on and on with his larping, what a fucking embarrassment you guys you just fucking end your lives

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
utterly rent-free for adding a bunch of users to the list.
How is it rent free if I barely remember anyy of these users and I have to check their names on the list when I get a salty response

"Bruhh deep down I knew he was larping " " I just asked some questions bruh!!11" JFL You guys asked for financial advice from a fucking random and most of you even gave a thumbs up for his answer, anyone can check it out but some of you even went on and on with his larping, what a fucking embarrassment you guys you just fucking end your lives
Just asking doesnt mean anything bro.

@Seth Walsh :chad: mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Just asking doesnt mean anything bro.
Asking for advice means you trust someone to a certain degree, there's just no way around this. Dude was larping as a millionaire with zero evidence other than "I'm legit bro" and these people were like "hey dude, what do you think I should do? What do you think about x is it worth it? How do I start in this". If you don't care about his advice why would you ask for advice? And why would you care about his advice if he has no proof of his achievements? That's just retarded. As far as we know we could be some dude in a basement who plays videogames all day just larping to get a laugh at some retards.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 4430
How is it rent free if I barely remember anyy of these users and I have to check their names on the list when I get a salty response
Rent free, you literally mentioned my name in another thread. Inject test ASAP and find a hobby

Rent free, you literally mentioned my name in another thread. Inject test ASAP and find a hobby
I only remember your name because you replied in this thread all salty, of course it's gonna stand out, you're forever marked as a low IQ, over for you tbh

Shut up lmao all you do is butcher English and trash up the site
I only remember your name because you replied in this thread all salty, of course it's gonna stand out, you're forever marked as a low IQ, over for you tbh
As “a low IQ”? You put this shit through google translate and call yourself high IQ? :lul:

Shut up lmao all you do is butcher English and trash up the site

As “a low IQ”? You put this shit through google translate and call yourself high IQ? :lul:
as a low iq individual

Individual... Wow. Broke out the thesaurus for that one eh son
Quit changing the subject, like I said there's no way you can escape from this fact:
You have zero skepticism which is a big sign of low IQ andd that's about it

Quit changing the subject, like I said there's no way you can escape from this fact:
You have zero skepticism which is a big sign of low IQ andd that's about it
And similarly your unhealthy obsession with IQ and proving intelligence is a big sign of aspergers syndrome

And similarly your unhealthy obsession with IQ and proving intelligence is a big sign of aspergers syndrome
I agree tbh but being in this forum is already big sign of aspergers syndrome ngl so I'm not worried about that
btw it's asperger's syndrome if you wanna go full retard about grammar

I agree tbh but being in this forum is already big sign of aspergers syndrome ngl so I'm not worried about that
btw it's asperger's syndrome if you wanna go full retard about grammar
Gotcha. And no I don’t have asperger’s despite visiting this forum lol. I get the point of your thread and it’s funny, but the obsession and attention to specific details that nobody was really concerned with makes me think you have autism and may want to get tested / find ways to fraud NTness in social settings. No hate, just letting you know.

Aren't you the low iq one for gathering every username in a single thread when you could be spending that time more productively? No? Ah, another basement dweller with autistic tendencies.

Aren't you the low iq one for gathering every username in a single thread when you could be spending that time more productively? No? Ah, another basement dweller with autistic tendencies.
I get basement dweller with autistic tendencies, it's a fair insult, but what I did has nothing to do with being low IQ. What you did in the other hand is very low IQ, asking for finantial advice from someone because they claimed to be a millionaire with no evidence to support it. That's a good example of low IQ.

I get basement dweller with autistic tendencies, it's a fair insult, but what I did has nothing to do with being low IQ. What you did in the other hand is very low IQ, asking for finantial advice from someone because they claimed to be a millionaire with no evidence to support it. That's a good example of low IQ.
Just because a person asks for advice, does not immediately mean they are going to follow up on that advice. There is literally 0 harm in me wondering what his response might be, even if he lives in a favela, it might spark an idea of my own in my head. Caring about these things is truly low iq of you whilst I was just seeing what another user has to say.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and RecessedPrettyboy
Dude you are so fucking stupid. Asking something doesnt mean anything. I am literally super skeptical about anything around me and always question everything. Asking a question and seeing what the guy has to say doesnt determine if someone is low iq or not. Im caging at you being the only low iq here fucking ape

Just because a person asks for advice, does not immediately mean they are going to follow up on that advice. There is literally 0 harm in me wondering what his response might be, even if he lives in a favela, it might spark an idea of my own in my head. Caring about these things is truly low iq of you whilst I was just seeing what another user has to say.
Dude you are so fucking stupid. Asking something doesnt mean anything. I am literally super skeptical about anything around me and always question everything. Asking a question and seeing what the guy has to say doesnt determine if someone is low iq or not. Im caging at you being the only low iq here fucking ape
Same cope, "huhh I just asked bro it doesn't mean that I believe him XD". But I guess you're low IQ so I actually have to explain in more detail:

You asked someone for advice, why? Would anyone ask a random person who just says they're giving finantial advice? No. Their opinion needs to be reliable, maybe they can show off their knowledge, achievements, credentials etc. In this case the guy claimed to be a millionaire.
So you asked him, because you thought his opinion was reliable, because he claimed to be a millionaire. HOWEVER, he didn't have ANY proof for his claims, ZERO EVIDENCE. So there's no fucking way his opinion is reliable, yet you thought it was, because you have zero skepticism. Therefore, you're fucking stupid.

OP is a fucking stupid ape. Dont bother arguing with him
Same cope, "huhh I just asked bro it doesn't mean that I believe him XD". But I guess you're low IQ so I actually have to explain in more detail:

You asked someone for advice, why? Would anyone ask a random person who just says they're giving finantial advice? No. Their opinion needs to be reliable, maybe they can show off their knowledge, achievements, credentials etc. In this case the guy claimed to be a millionaire.
So you asked him, because you thought his opinion was reliable, because he claimed to be a millionaire. HOWEVER, he didn't have ANY proof for his claims, ZERO EVIDENCE. So there's no fucking way his opinion is reliable, yet you thought it was, because you have zero skepticism. Therefore, you're fucking stupid.
You are too fucking dumb to understand what we are saying. Ironic how the real low iq person on here is you. Im done arguing with a low iq ape like you. Kys.

If I ask a question it doesnt mean Im thinking the person im askjng is reliable holy fucking shit you fucking dumb fuck. Literally kill yourself right now

If I ask a question it doesnt mean Im thinking the person im askjng is reliable holy fucking shit you fucking dumb fuck. Literally kill yourself right now
If you're asking in a serious manner it literally does, by definition. People don't ask advice from any random person, they have to be reliable, maybe someone with a degree, maybe their friends, family etc. You thought he was reliable because he said he was a millionaire, you should rope asap