The most accurate rater of .me
- May 5, 2020
- Time online
- 54d 59m
LIST OF SUPPLEMENTS FOR LOOKSMAXXINGImportant,
I am not your Doctor, So Talk with your doctor before taking any of these Supps especially the COPE tier ones
There are 3 types of Supplements.
- GOD Tier: Supplements which are proven to work and are essential for looksmaxxing
- CHAD Tier: Supplements that are necessary but not that Important.
- COPE Tier: Supplements that may or may not work.
Nonetheless, Any supplement you take, It will take at least 2 months to see results which means you have to be consistent with it.
GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:
- Ashwagandha: A legit GOD-Tier King of All Supplements, Increases sperm count, Reduces stress and Cortisol, Boosts Testosterone, Helps build Muscle. All in All, a powerful supplement that everyone should have.
- Creatine: Increases strength and lean muscle mass.
- Garlic: Good for heart, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and Immunity.. It also has anti-aging properties.
- Turmeric: It’s better to take Turmeric rather than Curcumin but both are equally great supplements you should have.
- Emblica Officinalis: GOD-Tier Supplement which boosts Collagen, Promotes Hair Growth, and Boosts Immunity.
- Nitrate: has been shown to improve anaerobic and aerobic endurance, blood flow, and work output, resulting in increased muscle recovery between bouts of exercise. Eat your veggies boyo.
- Caffeine: Best Pre-workout.
CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:
- Tinospora cordifolia: Boosts Immunity, gives you a shield from All diseases.
- Curcumin: reduces markers of inflammation and increases the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body
- Fish Oil: reduction in Cortisol levels, Helps build muscle.
- Vitamin C: CHAD-Tier Supplement for Collagen and Immunity, Essential for whitemaxxing.
- Vitamin D3/K2: Increases cognition, immune health, bone health and boosts Testosterone like crazy.
- Zinc: Increases Insulin sensitivity and helps boosts Testosterone.
- Magnesium: Restore Testosterone levels to Normal.
- Ginger: Boost T, makes you a man.
- Vitamin A: Can work wonders for the skin.
COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:
- Minoxidil: Stops Male pattern baldness and promote hair growth (doesn’t work on everyone but if it works on you, you are one lucky bastard)
- Multivitamins: it’s better to create your own stack rather than taking these.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)
- Boron: It simply doesn’t work.
- Yohimbine: Fat burning compound with shit tons of side effects.
- Glucosamine: Increases Height my ass.
- Calcium: Promotes bone growth but cope as you are already taking it in your diet.
- L-Theanine: May help with Fat loss.
- Synephrine: Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B5
- Silk amino acids
- Saw palmetto
- DHEA: May boost T and slow down aging.
- Tribulus Terrestris:
- Whey Protein: Builds Muscle and promotes fat loss but cope if you are already taking enough protein in your diet.
- L-Arginine: Biggest cope in the history of Humanity
- L-citrulline: Fuck this shit
- Agmatine: You are an Idiot if you have this.
- Panax ginseng: better to take Ashwagandha
- Rhodiola Rosea: better to take Ashwagandha
- Coleus forskohlii
- Beta-alanine: enhances muscular endurance.
- Boswellia serrata: Useful for heightmaxxing
- Tribulus Terrestris: doesn’t boost T.
- Maca: Death Tier supplement for boosting T.
- Fenugreek: Overhyped shit.
- Glutamine: Doesn’t do shit.
- Coleus forskohlii: May boost T and induce fat loss.
- D-Aspartic Acid: Boosts Testosterone
- Horny goat weed: JFL at this name.
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin E
- Apple cider vinegar
DONT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR STACK BELOW.