Looksmax LIST OF SUPPLEMENTS FOR LOOKSMAXXING

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

The most accurate rater of .me
Time online
54d 59m
LIST OF SUPPLEMENTS FOR LOOKSMAXXING
Important,
I am not your Doctor, So Talk with your doctor before taking any of these Supps especially the COPE tier ones

There are 3 types of Supplements.

1. GOD Tier: Supplements which are proven to work and are essential for looksmaxxing
  2. CHAD Tier: Supplements that are necessary but not that Important.
  3. COPE Tier: Supplements that may or may not work.

Nonetheless, Any supplement you take, It will take at least 2 months to see results which means you have to be consistent with it.

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Ashwagandha: A legit GOD-Tier King of All Supplements, Increases sperm count, Reduces stress and Cortisol, Boosts Testosterone, Helps build Muscle. All in All, a powerful supplement that everyone should have.
  • Creatine: Increases strength and lean muscle mass.
  • Garlic: Good for heart, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and Immunity.. It also has anti-aging properties.
  • Turmeric: It’s better to take Turmeric rather than Curcumin but both are equally great supplements you should have.
  • Emblica Officinalis: GOD-Tier Supplement which boosts Collagen, Promotes Hair Growth, and Boosts Immunity.
  • Nitrate: has been shown to improve anaerobic and aerobic endurance, blood flow, and work output, resulting in increased muscle recovery between bouts of exercise. Eat your veggies boyo.
  • Caffeine: Best Pre-workout.

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Tinospora cordifolia: Boosts Immunity, gives you a shield from All diseases.
  • Curcumin: reduces markers of inflammation and increases the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body
  • Fish Oil: reduction in Cortisol levels, Helps build muscle.
  • Vitamin C: CHAD-Tier Supplement for Collagen and Immunity, Essential for whitemaxxing.
  • Vitamin D3/K2: Increases cognition, immune health, bone health and boosts Testosterone like crazy.
  • Zinc: Increases Insulin sensitivity and helps boosts Testosterone.
  • Magnesium: Restore Testosterone levels to Normal.
  • Ginger: Boost T, makes you a man.
  • Vitamin A: Can work wonders for the skin.

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Minoxidil: Stops Male pattern baldness and promote hair growth (doesn’t work on everyone but if it works on you, you are one lucky bastard)
  • Multivitamins: it’s better to create your own stack rather than taking these.
  • Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)
  • Boron: It simply doesn’t work.
  • Yohimbine: Fat burning compound with shit tons of side effects.
  • Glucosamine: Increases Height my ass.
  • Calcium: Promotes bone growth but cope as you are already taking it in your diet.
  • L-Theanine: May help with Fat loss.
  • Synephrine: Fat Burner.
  • Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • DHEA: May boost T and slow down aging.
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • Whey Protein: Builds Muscle and promotes fat loss but cope if you are already taking enough protein in your diet.
  • L-Arginine: Biggest cope in the history of Humanity
  • L-citrulline: Fuck this shit
  • Agmatine: You are an Idiot if you have this.
  • Panax ginseng: better to take Ashwagandha
  • Rhodiola Rosea: better to take Ashwagandha
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Beta-alanine: enhances muscular endurance.
  • Boswellia serrata: Useful for heightmaxxing
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Tribulus Terrestris: doesn’t boost T.
  • Maca: Death Tier supplement for boosting T.
  • Fenugreek: Overhyped shit.
  • Glutamine: Doesn’t do shit.
  • Coleus forskohlii: May boost T and induce fat loss.
  • D-Aspartic Acid: Boosts Testosterone
  • Horny goat weed: JFL at this name.
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

DONT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR STACK BELOW.

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
Post studies boyo, also you're uninformed about a lot of these.
I have spent the last 7 days researching on every single one of these. Looked several studies, reviews and websites and then decided the rankings.

I

Incelking

Apprentice
Time online
7d 14h 48m
Creatine can worsen thinning hair problem for those predisposed. At least thats what I hear a lot .

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
Creatine can worsen thinning hair problem for those predisposed. At least thats what I hear a lot .
There are not enough studies for that

diskold.00

diskold.00

keep crying | en route 8% bf
Time online
25d 17h 41m
Nice, but you literally could just go on Examine.com if you want to know how they’re ranked.
Why are you being such a party poopers bruh. It's was a decent thread

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
[/QUOTE]

Ass-ender

Ass-ender

Trainee
Time online
4d 9h 48m
In god tier supps you can add, resveratrol + nmn for fighting the agepill,
Beta carotene is the only supp that has visible effects on skin.
You are right about astaxanthin, it works on some people and it doesn't on some other, it all depends on the vascular system and skin color of your face, if you easily get red when you're training or when you're embarrassed then definitely take astaxanthin it will give a pinkish glow it worked on me in combination with beta carotene but if you are a white ghost or an ethnic it's cope.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Time online
30d 16h 40m
I want to order Ashwagandha but I heard a lot of people complain about long term effects, does anyone here experience any side effects?
also I would say that fish oil is god-tier since it has so many benefits which you didn't list
also coffee makes me really anxious, many people say the same

Last edited:
whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
I want to order Ashwagandha but I heard a lot of people complain about long term effects, does anyone here experience any side effects?
also I would say that fish oil is god-tier since it has so many benefits which you didn't list
also coffee makes me really anxious, many people say the same

You can try Energy drinks instead of Coffee. or pre workout supplement.
and no fuck those who say it. Ashwagandha is completely safe. It can never harm you. Its gold. JFL at humans who dont have ashwagandha in their house. take in tablet or powder. kids below 14 can take in powder. and above in tabs. anything you like. but it does work.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Time online
30d 16h 40m
You can try Energy drinks instead of Coffee. or pre workout supplement.
and no fuck those who say it. Ashwagandha is completely safe. It can never harm you. Its gold. JFL at humans who dont have ashwagandha in their house. take in tablet or powder. kids below 14 can take in powder. and above in tabs. anything you like. but it does work.

also I can't drink anything with calories before workout because I do OMAD and doing a workout is easier with an empty stomach and it burns more calories, also energy drinks are garbage for your health

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m

also I can't drink anything with calories before workout because I do OMAD and doing a workout is easier with an empty stomach and it burns more calories, also energy drinks are garbage for your health

Yes doing workout empty stomach is much better. but pre workout is great for strength sessions.
Also Ashwagandha all in all is a very harmless supp, It has 0 side effects. Maybe those people were suffering from something else not this. its silly to tell you to ask your doctor before taking ashwagandha.
if it will do anything, its only good.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Time online
30d 16h 40m
Yes doing workout empty stomach is much better. but pre workout is great for strength sessions.
Also Ashwagandha all in all is a very harmless supp, It has 0 side effects. Maybe those people were suffering from something else not this. its silly to tell you to ask your doctor before taking ashwagandha.
if it will do anything, its only good.
I tried caffeine before a workout, worked wonders ngl but I felt anxious as after that the whole day and
my suicidal thoughts came back, I prefer to never drink coffee again also you're body gets used to caffeine, so slowly you're body will get so adapted to coffee that you will drink 3+ cups a day
seems like stimulants work like shit for me since weed gives me the same feeling after a few hours

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
I tried caffeine before a workout, worked wonders ngl but I felt anxious as after that the whole day and
my suicidal thoughts came back, I prefer to never drink coffee again also you're body gets used to caffeine, so slowly you're body will get so adapted to coffee that you will drink 3+ cups a day
seems like stimulants work like shit for me since weed gives me the same feeling after a few hours

coffee is not for everyone. even I dont drink coffee. but caffiene is what the shit is. caffiene is also there in pre workout supps and energy drinks.
whenever I have strength building sessions. I take pre workout.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Time online
30d 16h 40m
Does beta-carotene fall under the vitamin A category?
Yes, but just get cod oil liver from vitamin A, beta-carotene isn't absorbed well and cod oil has a balance of Vitamin D (taking much more Vitamin D then A or more A then D is unhealthy)

Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Enthusiast
Time online
22d 20h 45m
Very good thread but would be better with references

Will look into getting ashgwanda

At the moment I'm coping with:

- zinc
- resveratrol
- bcaas
- whey
- vitamin D
- glucosamine

Cope

Cope

Time online
66d 50m
I primarily try to focus on aesthetic anti-aging, skinmaxxing, and immunity. My stack is constantly changing as I learn more about supplementation and diet, as well as observing how they affect me personally. But the core supplements I take are:

Thorne Multivitamin/Basic Nutrients
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3 + K2
Collagen Peptides (/w Hyaluronic Acid)
Pycnogenol
Bacopa Monnieri
Spirulina

I coped for a long time with the magnesium and zinc meme, but those are useless unless you have a deficiency. Ashwagandha makes you anhedonic, but it's the most effective supp for cortisol. I've experimented with so many things for lowering inhibition, but supplementation doesn't help at all in that area (at least in my case). I tried a lot of things to increase dopamine receptor density (CDP-Choline, Uridine, DHA), but those had minimal effects as well. Trying to decipher what is bullshit (which is the majority) and what actually makes a noticeable difference is time-consuming, but the stack I listed has a lot of evidence-based and anecdotal support.

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
Time online
68d 12h 52m
My stack:

-Vitamin C
-Vitamin D/K2 MK7
-Beta Carotene, Lycopin and Astaxanthin
-Ashwagandha
-Magnesium
-Niacin
-Omega 3 EPA/DHA
-Zinc

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

The Looksmatch Pill Destroyed Me
Time online
86d 3h 33m
You forgot the most important : Aromasin

gymislife

gymislife

Time online
77d 20h 14m
all are cope

gymislife

gymislife

Time online
77d 20h 14m
  • Whey Protein: Builds Muscle and promotes fat loss but cope if you are already taking enough protein in your diet.
don't you realize that this applies to everything else in that list, you can take almost all of the stuff from food if you have a normal diet, there are some exceptions like ashwagandha but they are very little, almost everything is derivable through food

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
Yeah what the fuck?
Since when was garlic a god tier looksmaxxing supplement?

All the big millionaire celebrities eat Garlic.

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Time online
54d 59m
don't you realize that this applies to everything else in that list, you can take almost all of the stuff from food if you have a normal diet, there are some exceptions like ashwagandha but they are very little, almost everything is derivable through food
not really, It's not possible to take enough vitamin C. Also 1 scoop of whey protein is like 25g protein. its cope if you are already eating things like chicken and eggs. whey protein is good for only vegetarians.

gymislife

gymislife

Time online
77d 20h 14m
not really, It's not possible to take enough vitamin C. Also 1 scoop of whey protein is like 25g protein. its cope if you are already eating things like chicken and eggs. whey protein is good for only vegetarians.

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Kortajarena lurking
Time online
90d 20h 34m
Important,
I am not your Doctor, So Talk with your doctor before taking any of these Supps especially the COPE tier ones

1. GOD Tier: Supplements which are proven to work and are essential for looksmaxxing

Nonetheless, Any supplement you take, It will take at least 2 months to see results which means you have to be consistent with it.

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Ashwagandha: A legit GOD-Tier King of All Supplements, Increases sperm count, Reduces stress and Cortisol, Boosts Testosterone, Helps build Muscle. All in All, a powerful supplement that everyone should have.
  • Garlic: Good for heart, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and Immunity.. It also has anti-aging properties.
  • Turmeric: It’s better to take Turmeric rather than Curcumin but both are equally great supplements you should have.
  • Emblica Officinalis: GOD-Tier Supplement which boosts Collagen, Promotes Hair Growth, and Boosts Immunity.
  • Nitrate: has been shown to improve anaerobic and aerobic endurance, blood flow, and work output, resulting in increased muscle recovery between bouts of exercise. Eat your veggies boyo.

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Curcumin: reduces markers of inflammation and increases the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body
  • Vitamin C: CHAD-Tier Supplement for Collagen and Immunity, Essential for whitemaxxing.
  • Vitamin D3/K2: Increases cognition, immune health, bone health and boosts Testosterone like crazy.

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Minoxidil: Stops Male pattern baldness and promote hair growth (doesn’t work on everyone but if it works on you, you are one lucky bastard)
  • Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)
  • Calcium: Promotes bone growth but cope as you are already taking it in your diet.
  • Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

put boron, huperzine a, and maca in the highest tier NOW. i think u judged them by the wrong measure

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Kortajarena lurking
Time online
90d 20h 34m
Important,

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

My stack (starting a week from now, till now it was weaker)

- boron
- vit k
- mk677
- butea superba
- igf lr3 in shoulders and face
- DSIP
- huperzine a
- hCG

and some other shit. im goin broke thanks to roids

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Remove Zinc it is an anti androgen

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
67d 3h 14m
I just take multivitamin every day tbh because I eat like shit. (food that is low in nutrition).

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

Permavirgin truecel ugly kike
Time online
38d 8h 35m
I take collagen, glucosamine and condrotonin, And K2 with D3. Also minox

Last edited:
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Chauvin in the streets, George Floyd in the sheets
Time online
83d 42m
Yes, but just get cod oil liver from vitamin A, beta-carotene isn't absorbed well and cod oil has a balance of Vitamin D (taking much more Vitamin D then A or more A then D is unhealthy)
Tufanos me

bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Time online
43d 11h 41m
Tbh you should’ve put trenbolone acetate in god tier section.
Shits insane at relieving stress and anxiety, plus it protects you from Alzheimer’s

loox

loox

highest T on the forum
Time online
229d 3h 25m
you missed out on all the actual good supplements

TRENBOLONE
TESTOSTERONE
METRIBOLONE
HGH
AROMASIN
DHT GEL
MELANOTAN 2
RETIN A
EPHEDRINE

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Zephir
Time online
21d 4h 9m
Jfl @ this retard saying minox is cope when it’s one of the only treatments approved for mpb

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
93d 14h 53m
you missed out on all the actual good supplements

TRENBOLONE
TESTOSTERONE
METRIBOLONE
HGH
AROMASIN
DHT GEL
MELANOTAN 2
RETIN A
EPHEDRINE
Half that list is a looksmin cuz it makes you bald and ages your skin.
I don't understand people that roid while they're still young, it's very short sighted. It's not even that difficult to build a natty physique that mogs that of the average guy since most men look like shit in this day and age.

gymislife

gymislife

Time online
77d 20h 14m
Important,

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

damn looked into Emblica Officinalis and seems like it reduces 5ar which can help with hair loss and also improves collagen in the skin along with other health benefits, anyone tried it?

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

the endn
Time online
145d 4h 57m
why do you say maca is bad/cope?

Users who are viewing this thread