Live Streaming a GIANT All-In-One Surgery on Giant Implants Instagram today!

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
As many of you know, the long awaited Giant Implants Affordable Hard Looksmaxxing Center of South East Asia (Hardmax Center of SEA for short) is delayed. As an alternative I have arranged a In partnership with a clinic in turkey I am here to assist in a marathon surgery for a case I designed for maximal aesthetic correction of the bone level.

IMG 6637

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,
• Custom PEEK Jaw Angle Implants
• Custom PEEK Infraorbital-Malar Implants
• Custom PEEK Chin implant
• Custom PEEK Brow-Forehead-Supraorbital Implants

The patient will only have rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and possible fat grafting left to do after this case since the bones are being corrected all-in-one.

It’s usually not possible or ideal to place implants at the same time as Orthognathic surgery but since we are doing a custom bimax (Precision Protocol with custom titanium guides and custom titanium plates) we know exactly where everything will end up and implants can fit directly over or around the custom titanium plates.

IMG 6649

Follow on Instagram: Giant.Implants to watch the surgery!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, reggieboi8, goatedjordan23 and 42 others
will watch

you preform all the surgery yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Bruh..

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and optimisticzoomer
As many of you know, the long awaited Giant Implants Affordable Hard Looksmaxxing Center of South East Asia (Hardmax Center of SEA for short) is delayed. As an alternative I have arranged a In partnership with a clinic in turkey I am here to assist in a marathon surgery for a case I designed for maximal aesthetic correction of the bone level.

View attachment 2269275

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,

The patient will only have rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and possible fat grafting left to do after this case since the bones are being corrected all-in-one.

It’s usually not possible or ideal to place implants at the same time as Orthognathic surgery but since we are doing a custom bimax (Precision Protocol with custom titanium guides and custom titanium plates) we know exactly where everything will end up and implants can fit directly over or around the custom titanium plates.

View attachment 2269276
why should I risk my life in a shady clinic in Turkey jfl

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, bradpittshairline, extremchange628181 and 1 other person

View attachment 2269275

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,

View attachment 2269276
Can I be next?

you know that turkey is not a third world country? have fun spending 100k on your US surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mewton, T50 Mogger and 3 others

View attachment 2269275

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,

View attachment 2269276
are you starting the stream or what

I will have an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who I can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, MTNAscension2, SubHumanHere and 22 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I guess the patient died at this point

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Mewton, bradpittshairline and 5 others
I will have an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who I can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
okay greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Shrekguy3838, TAChipmunk and 5 others
IMG 20230619 120030

Jfl :feelsez:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, MTNAscension2, RichardSpencel and 20 others
Just construct face like a Lego theory.
Recovery after such "all-in-one" must be brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
hope the dude doesn't die, just saw Giant's vid where he performed a MSE on himself jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sny, saiya_online and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChickenRun, WeiWei and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 21297 and 3 others
Godly ascension incoming :chad:

Also great to know that PEEK implants can be placed in the same surgery over the titanium guides and plates if needed, I was under the impression that only titanium mesh implants were suitable in that situation, so giga lifefuel.

Is there any particular reason why he will have rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and fat grafting after and not at the same time as the implants (other than budget)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, It'snotover, Unsh and 2 others
based work my man (y)

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Godly ascension incoming :chad:

Also great to know that PEEK implants can be placed in the same surgery over the titanium guides and plates if needed, I was under the impression that only titanium mesh implants were suitable in that situation, so giga lifefuel.

Is there any particular reason why he will have rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and fat grafting after and not at the same time as the implants (other than budget)?
probably recovery related issues + breathing is hard after a bimax anyway, imagine a rhino on top of that, breathing would be impossible. Why maximize risks if u can just do 2 surgeries u know?

probably recovery related issues + breathing is hard after a bimax anyway, imagine a rhino on top of that, breathing would be impossible. Why maximize risks if u can just do 2 surgeries u know?

Rhinoplasty at the same time as bimax can be done, Raffaini does it all the time.

But this case is basically uncharted territory, the patient is getting lots of custom implants at the same time as the bimax.
With the addition of the custom implants, I want to know if is still feasible to have the rhino/fat grafting/eyelid surgery in the same surgery or if there's a specific reason why it should be done in a second stage months after, that's why I asked @RealSurgerymax himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Soon me.

Mirin hard.

• +1
Will we be able to see post swelling afters?

• +1
Interested to see the YouTube video (that's apparently being uploaded soon...)

• +1
Reactions: tom69, malicieusss and NegativeNorwood
When I saw supra implants I giggled like a Redditor watching a new Nintendo game trailer. Fuck I’m autistic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zainab, Mewton, garoupilled_ and 7 others
Cant believe this guy is a real surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and rubberduck
Wait wtf is this real I thought it was a joke the implant surgery center thing jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and rubberduck
Cant believe this guy is a real surgeon
honestly I gotta see some sort of certificate or degree before getting my face cut up by a dude wearing a pepe hat
(and an insurance that no liver gets taken out)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mewton, T50 Mogger and 3 others
would you do orbital surgery’s like the tripod osteotomy? Or OBO?

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I'm curious how significant the difference in quality is compared to going to one to a well known surgeon people talk about a lot on here (which I assume costs more than this). If it costs significantly less and the result is similar it would be quite appealing

Last edited:
I'm curious how significant the difference in quality is compared to going to one to a well known surgeon people talk about a lot on here (which I assume costs more than this). If it costs significantly less and the result is similar it would be quite appealing

Bro surgery is NOT something you want to cheap out on.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and T50 Mogger
If it costs significantly less and the result is similar it would be quite appealing

Oh I see.

Patent A goes to a renowned surgeon for jaw surgery and pays 20k.

Patient B goes to an unknown surgeon in Turkey for jaw surgery and pays $5k.

They both have perfect jaws now. Except 2 months later, Patient B has a life threatening infection because the surgeon didn't sanitize his equipment properly.

You get what you pay for, don't cheap out.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
The anesthesiologist is getting him ready. Anyone who knows giant knows we are ALWAYS running late! :feelsez:
Genio is better than chin implant tbh why would you opt for an implant

Oh I see.

Patent A goes to a renowned surgeon for jaw surgery and pays 20k.

Patient B goes to an unknown surgeon in Turkey for jaw surgery and pays $5k.

They both have perfect jaws now. Except 2 months later, Patient B has a life threatening infection because the surgeon didn't sanitize his equipment properly.

Who are you talking to? I never said I was going to do this,

it would be quite appealing
appealing

attractive or interesting.
"village life is somehow more appealing"

View attachment 2269275

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,

View attachment 2269276
This could be incredible, nevertheless this is still pretty crazy. I can't wait to see the YouTube video to see if this is actually feasible, and by how much the guy ascends. This has the potential to change a lot of people's lives for the better

• +1
This is just bullshit and something I've paid the price to experience.
Just because you charge much doesn't mean you're a good surgeon, it can in many cases just mean you're a good marketer.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and RealSurgerymax
Where is the video?
There is a YT account set up called Giant Implants, I am pretty sure it’s his, and I’d assume that’s where the video will be posted

Because no 1 else is gonna preform lefort 3

He's actually accredited and has other surgeons that use his implant models.

3 he's a plastic surgeon in training who is hyper black pilled and is willing to try new things.

4 even if things fuck up and you look uncanny it mogs the current you to the nether realm

• +1
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream, Realism and Octavian_Augustus
Probably the most based surgeon I've seen lol.
Guy is literally performing surgeries on himself LOL.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck