Live Streaming a GIANT All-In-One Surgery on Giant Implants Instagram today!

honestly I gotta see some sort of certificate or degree before getting my face cut up by a dude wearing a pepe hat
(and an insurance that no liver gets taken out)
Just get your maxilla cut up by a guy in pepe hat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Sny, rubberduck and 3 others
As many of you know, the long awaited Giant Implants Affordable Hard Looksmaxxing Center of South East Asia (Hardmax Center of SEA for short) is delayed. As an alternative I have arranged a In partnership with a clinic in turkey I am here to assist in a marathon surgery for a case I designed for maximal aesthetic correction of the bone level.

View attachment 2269275

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,
• Custom PEEK Jaw Angle Implants
• Custom PEEK Infraorbital-Malar Implants
• Custom PEEK Chin implant
• Custom PEEK Brow-Forehead-Supraorbital Implants

The patient will only have rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and possible fat grafting left to do after this case since the bones are being corrected all-in-one.

It’s usually not possible or ideal to place implants at the same time as Orthognathic surgery but since we are doing a custom bimax (Precision Protocol with custom titanium guides and custom titanium plates) we know exactly where everything will end up and implants can fit directly over or around the custom titanium plates.

View attachment 2269276
Follow on Instagram: Giant.Implants to watch the surgery!
What is the best way to lengthen/advance the nose after Lefort 1? Paranasal implants or cartilage grafts with rhino? Do grafts have a risk of resorption?

Last edited:
moonshine™ moonshine™

Rhinoplasty at the same time as bimax can be done, Raffaini does it all the time.

But this case is basically uncharted territory, the patient is getting lots of custom implants at the same time as the bimax.
With the addition of the custom implants, I want to know if is still feasible to have the rhino/fat grafting/eyelid surgery in the same surgery or if there's a specific reason why it should be done in a second stage months after, that's why I asked @RealSurgerymax himself.
I wouldn't do too many things at once, my rule would be fix bone first, then fix soft-tissue second after you see the results of the bone advancements

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Impressive. Please tag me in the final results if you post them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
moonshine™ moonshine™

Bump

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax wasn’t the link for booking consults supposed to come at yesterday ? Please don’t delay it by like another month

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and FutureSlayer
@RealSurgerymax wasn’t the link for booking consults supposed to come at yesterday ? Please don’t delay it by like another month
That's exactly the fuck i'm searching for.
Also when is the ETA for the clinic ?

That's exactly the fuck i'm searching for.
Also when is the ETA for the clinic ?
- IDK
- Around next summer

• +1
Reactions: kati
Any update about him @RealSurgerymax ?

As many of you know, the long awaited Giant Implants Affordable Hard Looksmaxxing Center of South East Asia (Hardmax Center of SEA for short) is delayed. As an alternative I have arranged a In partnership with a clinic in turkey I am here to assist in a marathon surgery for a case I designed for maximal aesthetic correction of the bone level.

View attachment 2269275

We are performing:
• Aesthetic Bimax,
• Custom PEEK Jaw Angle Implants
• Custom PEEK Infraorbital-Malar Implants
• Custom PEEK Chin implant
• Custom PEEK Brow-Forehead-Supraorbital Implants

The patient will only have rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and possible fat grafting left to do after this case since the bones are being corrected all-in-one.

It’s usually not possible or ideal to place implants at the same time as Orthognathic surgery but since we are doing a custom bimax (Precision Protocol with custom titanium guides and custom titanium plates) we know exactly where everything will end up and implants can fit directly over or around the custom titanium plates.

View attachment 2269276
Follow on Instagram: Giant.Implants to watch the surgery!
who performs the surgery?

You’re doing Gods work nigga. Can’t wait to work with you one day

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
The Pepe hat is unreal. Great work @RealSurgerymax, has there been an update on this patient?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The Pepe hat is unreal. Great work @RealSurgerymax, has there been an update on this patient?
IMG 3170

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Going2KillMyself