Location > looks

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
location is fucking everything. Live in the biggest city in your country in the city? Good luck being Incel even if a subhuman. There is fucking millions of people within like 5km.

Live in a location with 20k people? Good luck slaying. Especially if there is no uni nearby.

Location is fucking everywhere and matters more than looks. In fact they are legit important as each other. A legit MTN curry who lives in the city centre of London will slay more than a Chadlite in a rural area for the simple reason is that one is exposed to 100x more women. The women will also be of better tier than in a rural area.
This is why when I went to London I often see legit 5’7 curries with blonde htbs.

Live in a Uni city full of girls going through their slut phase in Uni and have your own place nearby and there is no way you can Incel. Legit easymode
Location is the most underrated thing here. Incel and white or western? Move to EE, Poland, Russia, Latvia and you’ll get stacies no matter if you are mtn or not.

Location mogs everything and is the most underrated thing here.

Where I live I get 13 likes in 6 days on bumble and I am invisible.

In London 50 plus in 20 minutes even though it is the same country.

6 days in a rural area with no city or unis nearby and this full of mainly old people:

7F6EC5AF 9CA2 4A07 9833 9092F8A4003C

8 minutes in London with same bio and pics.
17B694F7 12A6 4069 8E90 42077BB3FA97

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Xtra, Deleted member 41284 and 10 others
more numbers = more chances

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and WishIwasChico
location is fucking everything. Live in the biggest city in your country in the city? Good luck being Incel even if a subhuman. There is fucking millions of people within like 5km.
Lmao what are you talking about? That just makes hypergamy and looks based ONS even more common, more people does not increase your chances to ascend as a sub 5. All of them hate you regardless

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, mogstars, bloomercel and 3 others
more numbers = more chances
Not even that. If you start a tinder in a rural place with 200k people within 10km radius, how many of them are foids and young considering there’s no unis nearby? Hardly any.

Now, start a tinder in the city centre of London full of young people and tourists looking to meet new people and you will slay no matter what.

Location is fucking everything

Lmao what are you talking about? That just makes hypergamy and looks based ONS even more common, more people does not increase your chances to ascend as a sub 5. All of them hate you regardless
What? I’m legit living proof in London I slayed easy and had 5 girls dtf within 30 mins of matching and was inundated here where I live I am invisible

What? I’m legit living proof in London I slayed easy and had 5 girls dtf within 30 mins of matching and was inundated here where I live I am invisible
You're HTN no shit.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Maalik
Locationmaxing is how pajeets are are able to date white women.

Attachments

• 7B7680DB-A845-4DFE-99DD-FDA5941036F9.jpeg
    7B7680DB-A845-4DFE-99DD-FDA5941036F9.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1F629F28-D6D4-4505-857C-066D2261B7CE.jpeg
    1F629F28-D6D4-4505-857C-066D2261B7CE.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CFBEC52C-344A-4C20-A8BF-746F25BBF8E7.jpeg
    CFBEC52C-344A-4C20-A8BF-746F25BBF8E7.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and WishIwasChico
6 days in a rural area in the UK with 20k people max mostly old due to no unis nearby.

418E7AA7 CF52 4D3D 9FDF ACA151400EB3

8 minutes in London:

DF624BE9 725A 4AB7 9655 B96A6A864098

• Woah
Reactions: juste
I agree but you're exaggerating a lot about what location can do for you if you're MTN or below.
Incel and white or western? Move to EE, Poland, Russia, Latvia and you’ll get stacies no matter if you are mtn or not.
Like, this isn't true at all
How are you supposed to ascend when a grand total of 25 women your age are using dating apps in your little village?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I agree but you're exaggerating a lot about what location can do for you if you're MTN or below.

Like, this isn't true at all

How are you supposed to ascend when a grand total of 25 women your age are using dating apps in your little village?
So true it’s impossible here for me as my bumble shows in a city 50 likes in 8 minutes and here 10 likes in 6 days. When I went out there 20 people out all in groups. I am moving soon though to a major city then I can actually live my life cause if I stay here I will be rot forever. There’s just no one here

• +1
Reactions: 444
I’m traveling for work and i get good matches that want to slay and be slaves to me literally but in my town where i used to live only 2 matches in a week or so

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Maalik
the biggest factor is your looks unless its some small village in some remote area, the location only has a major effect if theirs a factor such as fat/obesity ratings. Say your in a country with 25-35 percent lower fat/obesity rates compared to most countries this will drasically change how the women view and see themselves and treat men. Thats why guys are shocked when they go to these other countries they can get a slim decent women who isnt a bitch.

This is the same notion that guys have that going to college is gonna get them alot of pussy when its 60 percent women and 40 percent men. All that happens is the women are gonna fuck the small pool of desired men. Young women are having the time of their lives in that short 8-11 year window of teens into 20s sucking and fucking a small pool of desired men. Thats why most of womens mating and dating complaints are only after their older say ages 35+ and not before.

Last edited:
  • +1
i agree if ur 5/10 or below your gonna have to looksmax or at least bring your body into the top 5-10 percent.

• +1
Bumping this thread because its extremely brutal and true, I live in a rural shithole where all the girls are either taken or are only willing to date retards from their close social circle,
Even if I was a legit chad I wouldn’t be able to do anything in this shithole besides maybe fuck 45yo divorced women

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss