Location theory poll (Ignore 4th option)

What do you see?

• I live in the US/Canada I see women dating better looking men

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I live in the US/Canada. I see women dating worse looking men

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating better looking men

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating better looking men

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating worse looking men.

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Vote tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
2nd

• +1
what's the difference btween third and fourth option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TheEndHasNoEnd
Do u live in a ghetto with only ugly women?

• +1
OP: the better looking girls there are and the worse guys the more u will see it.

in my country theres like 100 staceys per chad so you will see it often. In UK girls are uglier and guys look sligthly better.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Living in Western Europe. Most couples I see outside are looksmatched or with the guy mogging the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
The only mismatched couples i see are over 40
Under 40 he is always much taller or better looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
The only mismatched couples i see are over 40
Under 40 he is always much taller or better looking
Hahah no

OP: the better looking girls there are and the worse guys the more u will see it.

in my country theres like 100 staceys per chad so you will see it often. In UK girls are uglier and guys look sligthly better.
where r u from btw?

I heard girls there are ugly idk

didnt 50% of german males die in WW1/2 , then russian drunks came and raped the women. So all the chad genes died.
In cafés / malls around the city center I never fail to see very attractive Stacys with angel skull, smooth hair, well proportioned body and slightly tanned olive skin. Most of the time they're either with their female friends, a chad or some fancy rich looking guy. Pure suicide fuel ngl.

In small towns / countryside foids tend to be uglier. But in general I find Polish > Czech > Dutch > German > Belgian / French > British girls in terms of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Earcel and Deleted member 5393
where r u from btw?
Scandinavia, and several other nordic users ive talked to has the same experience.

i think what ruins nordic guys is the coloring/thin hair and frame, if they were more robust and darker they would look good but 99% look like cuckolds.

nordics tend to have ”harmonious” faces aka no big nose or weird features.

• +1
Reactions: Earcel
Scandinavia and several other nordic users ive talked to has the same experience.

i think what ruins nordic guys is the coloring/thin hair and frame, if they were more robust and darker they would look good but 99% look like cuckolds.
i can relate tothat tbh
actualy think about making a thread about how ugly the actual normie is

i always see how "superior" germanic chads are
yet i live in g ermany andnever see them
most chads i know, by psl standarts have a migration background
serious btw

• +1
Scandinavia, and several other nordic users ive talked to has the same experience.

So you'd say all of Scandinavia applies? I just find that hard to believe tbh I've seen so many Scandinavian chads. But the local knows what he's talking about tbf

So you'd say all of Scandinavia applies? I just find that hard to believe tbh I've seen so many Scandinavian chads. But the local knows what he's talking about tbf
where are u from tho

Yes but I think Demmark has better looking guys than sweden/norway/finland, they are usually taller and more robust.

I wish i was wrong
Dont u live in Malmö, its like 90% ethnics there.

where are u from tho
I'm from London. Nightmare mode here. Unattractive women everywhere here, and the somewhat attractive ones either go for ethnic thugs or Rich Chads

I'm from London. Nightmare mode here. Unattractive women everywhere here, and the somewhat attractive ones either go for ethnic thugs or Rich Chads
u believe u
and english foids are truly disgusting
atleast german foids look sometimes human
but they wont date my ukrainian ass

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Earcel
where are u from tho
And as I said, and I want to emphasize this. Women who are attractive here are In extreme scarcity. Id see a 7ft man before I'd see a 6.5psl

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Yes but I think Demmark has better looking guys than sweden/norway/finland, they are usually taller and more robust.

Dont u live in Malmö, its like 90% ethnics there.
I would have killed myself long ago if i lived there :lul:

• Love it
u believe u
Go back to the homeland bro. I'm sure you could get very decent women there without them seeing you as a westerner to manipulate

And as I said, and I want to emphasize this. Women who are attractive are In extreme scarcity. Id see a 7ft man before I'd see a 6.5psl
maybe in uk tho.
i literly see atleast 5.5psl foids twice a day
work in retail atm so maybe thats why

• +1
Go back to the homeland bro. I'm sure you could get very decent women there without them seeing you as a westerner to manipulate
jfl no
i get iois in germany
ukrainian pheno (or, mine) is toptier on foids to bad i have a penis

maybe in uk tho.
i literly see atleast 5.5psl foids twice a day
work in retail atm so maybe thats why
Yeah, edited my post. I was specifically talking UK.

I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating worse looking men.

jfl no
i get iois in germany
ukrainian pheno (or, mine) is toptier on foids to bad i have a penis
plus being ukrainian halos me in my s urroundings
there is that one ukrainian foid, that LITERLY mogs everyone.
she has a brother, and i look better then him.
foids are stupid, but they can add 1 and 1 together

u believe u
LMAO even my mom said the same thing. We both went to the UK first before going to Germany. Then she told me "girls in Germany look much better!"

Did you see my posts in that thread? I talked about how ethnics have taken over the UK. Go there if your ethnic may work out. Also look at the coping currycels who liked my post jfl. Hope they can ascend there tho
not sure about curries, their skincolor iskillingthem

LMAO even my mom said the same thing. We both went to the UK first before going to Germany. Then she told me "girls in Germany look much better!"
yea, tbh they are looksmatches with males. (serious btw, i see alot of "germanic" chads, german subhuman foids coper btfo)
english foids look way worse then males
slav foids look better then males
water, wet

IVE SAID IT ONCE AND I SAY IT AGAIN. HYPERGAMY IS REAL. BUT NOT AS BAD AS U GUYS THINK. (applies togermany)

• +1
Reactions: Earcel and Deleted member 616
Pahaha based. True though, also British women have adopted this thuggish way of talking I can't explain it, it correlates with their desire for ethnic thugs though. I wanna get out of here soon man...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 5393
Did you see my posts in that thread? I talked about how ethnics have taken over the UK. Go there if your ethnic may work out. Also look at the coping currycels who liked my post jfl. Hope they can ascend there tho
Ethnics have taken over UK? In what way?

@penis3 @Cares are also english, they can give you their thoughts.

Pahaha based. True though, also British women have adopted this thuggish way of talking I can't explain it, it correlates with their desire for ethnic thugs though. I wanna get out of here soon man...
They're just extremely unattractive

I moreso mean London. It's on par with Malmö in most parts (not in crime or rapes but could be soon) anyway this isn't an attack on ethics I'm just saying I've grown up in London my whole life and I know for a fact regardless of race, women would go for a 3psl drug dealer wearing the same Nike tracksuit everyday before they go for a normie British guy.

u believe u
So Wait, hang on.. so you get iois but they won't date you?

I
I moreso mean London. It's on par with Malmö in most parts (not in crime or rapes but could be soon) anyway this isn't an attack on ethics I'm just saying I've grown up in London my whole life and I know for a fact regardless of race, women would go for a 3psl drug dealer wearing the same Nike tracksuit everyday before they go for a normie British guy.
I mean regardless of race of the foid

I would like him to define “taken over” if he means there are a lot of them in certain cities like London, Birmingham, Bradford etc then sure but they aren’t mogging when it comes to getting with white foids.

Most chicks in the UK would never fuck an ethnic so I don’t understand his use of the words “Ethnics have taken over UK”

• Love it
So Wait, hang on.. so you get iois but they won't date you?
They would date me but I'm a fucking mentalcel because I always fear they will see my acne scars @ back
Just to make sure, I get iois by 3.5psl foids, would still date tho

I would like him to define “taken over” if he means there are a lot of them in certain cities like London, Birmingham, Bradford etc then sure but they aren’t mogging when it comes to getting with white foids.

Most chicks in the UK would never fuck an ethnic so I don’t understand his use of the words “Ethnics have taken over UK”
Maybe I can't talk for the whole of the UK but certainly London and I'll never go back on my word. From my experience foids of all races are always with ethnics

They would date me but I'm a fucking mentalcel because I always fear they will see my acne scars @ back
Just to make sure, I get iois by 3.5psl foids, would still date tho
But like women in The Ukraine are average 5psl are they not? Im dealing with severe acne right now, and have been for years. I'm working on getting it treated but I'm going to have so much scarring. Brutal. Anyway yeah I'm relying on eemaxxing, Yuyevon claims Scandinavia is full of framcel manlets dating up but I feel I'd get cucked if I go there.

But like women in The Ukraine are average 5psl are they not? Im dealing with severe acne right now, and have been for years. I'm working on getting it treated but I'm going to have so much scarring. Brutal. Anyway yeah I'm relying on eemaxxing, Yuyevon claims Scandinavia is full of framcel manlets dating up but I feel I'd get cucked if I go there.
So what I meant was, just go find a girl in the ukraine?

Ukrainian foids are better looking then we, but I feel like ur setting ur standarts too high for ukrainian women

You HAVE TO BE DOM.

But it's probably possible to get a couple lays over there, because, well it has an africa tier economy and is in war right now

• +1
Ukrainian foids are better looking then we, but I feel like ur setting ur standarts too high for ukrainian women

You HAVE TO BE DOM.

But it's probably possible to get a couple lays over there, because, well it has an africa tier economy and is in war right now
Jfl just go to a wartorn country bro. Hmm maybe I am actually.. so what are your plans? My plans are simply looksmax and gymmaxx, maybe moneymaxx and hit EE up. Doesn't have to be Ukraine but I hear that's the easiest.