What are you guys doing for valentine’s day tomorrow (Poll GTFIH)

What are ur plans tomorrow for Valentine’s day

• Rotting

• Hanging out with a girl (kys)

• Killing yourself!

• Screenshotting snapchat stories of ugly couples to make them feel self-conscience about their looks

Results are only viewable after voting.
NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
i’m doing the fourth one (the best option tbh). what’s valentine’s day without a little trolling?
Jujutsu Kaisen Smile GIF by Xbox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, edodalic29 and latincell95
my father cut off the tip of his finger by accident today so I won't be working (we work together) and it's raining anyway.

probably going to cook something good, might make lasagna for the rest of the week, was planning on making an italian salad for work anyway so already bought the ingredients so I'll be having that for lunch.

also want to try making takoyaki (with beef or fish because octopus is kind of shit)

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Tai Lung and Debetro
Rotting.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Jerking off and going to sleep. Possibly kms

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Kevin Logan, Mog3D and 2 others
I am going to school, then driving lesson. Then I have to cook and play football. Then im gonna jerk off and go to sleep
No valentine for me boyo

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
my father cut off the tip of his finger by accident today so I won't be working (we work together) and it's raining anyway.

probably going to cook something good, might make lasagna for the rest of the week, was planning on making an italian salad for work anyway so already bought the ingredients so I'll be having that for lunch.

also want to try making takoyaki (with beef or fish because octopus is kind of shit)
Please don't tell me you live with your parents at your ripe age

5. jumping from a college campus window for everyone to see

fucking my body pillow

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler

With a chainsaw?

electric pruning scissors.

he bled all over the car for an hour before noticing.
Do you work as a gardener
Must be great in summer and shit in winter

@mrriceguyreturns rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Do you work as a gardener
Must be great in summer and shit in winter
in the winter we're mostly pruning and felling trees.

in the summer I just rake gardens and mow lawns, gardeners are upper-middle class in the netherlands and UK, this gardening culture doesn't really exist elsewhere though.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I gotta wageslave

Lifting at home, eating like a cow, studying for a Chemistry exam, playing WoT and darts. I think that is all

I'm gonna be slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

• JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
Getting a tan and going gym.

This time last year I was juggling 3 girls, now I am a rotter

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
in the winter we're mostly pruning and felling trees.

in the summer I just rake gardens and mow lawns, gardeners are upper-middle class in the netherlands and UK, this gardening culture doesn't really exist elsewhere though.
Do you work with your father and have a own company? Because I think the pay must be good that way.

Do you gets lots of days of in the winter because of the wheater or in the summer because of the heat?

i’m doing the fourth one (the best option tbh). what’s valentine’s day without a little trolling?
@NorwoodAscender how do you not have a valentines? You look like you slay boyo

rope because it was about to be the first one in which I wasn't rotting in, and two weeks ago foid broke up with me

• So Sad
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
I’ll call fwb over and clap demm cheekiesss

Im gonna try to get a slavic stacey to hangout

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Nigg

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
:lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm going to see my psychiatrist
:lul::lul::lul:

going on a date this Saturday because I don't get paid till Thursday

what about asking couples to switch phones
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Grabbing scissors and cutting a precisely 2 inch diameter hole in my bear plushie. Removing all the little white stuffing until a hole depth of atleast 7 inches is made and then fucking it all day until i fall asleep

IMG 1134

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I booked reservations at tons of restaurants. I will rot in my room eating my favorite food