lol at this pheno

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
just chose 1 of 100000 who doesn't looks kurd theory
what do you mean by looks "kurd"?
Kurds have absorbed many racial elements through history - even mongoloid forms, but ancient nordo-cromagnoid features are still present amoing them.

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
what do you mean by looks "kurd"?
Kurds have absorbed many racial elements through history - even mongoloid forms, but ancient nordo-cromagnoid features are still present amoing them.
this is the bro @streege
1585277301401.png

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
just chose 1 of 100000 who doesn't looks kurd theory
there are a lot who looks whiter than that tbh. i know plenty of them.
as turks we are mixed. especially the north part.
these pheno are mostly made by sfcels

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
there are a lot who looks whiter than that tbh. i know plenty of them.
as turks we are mixed. especially the north part.
these pheno are mostly made by sfcels
1585277621926.png

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
this is the bro @streege
View attachment 322922
As I said kurds really vary from town to town and from group to group. The yazidi are sometimes blond which is not something common to kurds. I've once read that there is noticable population of "blonde Kurds especially from the city of Siirt/Batman/Van"

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
you Mirin ?
yes jfl all oldcel kurds looks like this here, la ressemblance est dérangeante
As I said kurds really vary from town to town and from group to group. The yazidi are sometimes blond which is not something common to kurds. I've once read that there is noticable population of "blonde Kurds especially from the city of Siirt/Batman/Van"
I know many kurds but like many kurds and I never see a person like this, don't start like the north aryan caucasian cope plz and all my best friends are from batman and agri

Last edited:
Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
I know many kurds but like many kurds and I never see a person like this, don't start like the north aryan caucasian cope plz and all my best friends are from batman and agri
thanks, I laughing right now ngl xDDD

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
"all my best friends are from batman and agri"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah kurds of my city are all from agri and batman, It's a small city I know like 80/100 of the people

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
yes jfl all oldcel kurds looks like this here, la ressemblance est dérangeante

je ne sais pas où tu regarde peut être que c'est vrai pour ton cas mais ceux de ma partie j'ai personne qui lui ressemble.
le phénotype typique c'est celui de evon wahab pour les femmes là où je suis avec des variances.

si tu veux un exemple voilà à quoi ressemblerait le turc moyen :

tu vas me dire que tu valides pas ? mais c'est les faits et tes faits seront différents peut être donc c'est pas pertinent d'arguer sur ça.

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
je ne sais pas où tu regarde peut être que c'est vrai pour ton cas mais ceux de ma partie j'ai personne qui lui ressemble.
le phénotype typique c'est celui de evon wahab pour les femmes là où je suis avec des variances.

si tu veux un exemple voilà à quoi ressemblerait le turc moyen :

tu vas me dire que tu valides pas ? mais c'est les faits et tes faits seront différents peut être donc c'est pas pertinent d'arguer sur ça.
les turcs oriental et les kurdes ont le même pheno de nigger j'ai jamais dit le contraire bro

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
yeah kurds of my city are all from agri and batman, It's a small city I know like 80/100 of the people
Aren't you true caucasian aryan hindu dindu?

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
les turcs oriental et les kurdes ont le même pheno de nigger j'ai jamais dit le contraire bro
toi tu ressembles certainement plus à un slave du fait de tes origines qu'à un turc. mais ça sert à rien d'opposer les phénotypes et ethnies comme ça. tu te fourvoies.

Gosick

Gosick

CEO of being PSL 0
l have 2 psl streetshltter pheno and nothlng can change that

l dont see the polnt of obsesslng over thlngs l cant change.

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
Aren't you true caucasian aryan hindu dindu?
yeah I'm just not hindu dindu
toi tu ressembles certainement plus à un slave du fait de tes origines qu'à un turc. mais ça sert à rien d'opposer les phénotypes et ethnies comme ça. tu te fourvoies.
ba c'est ce que je dis justement c'est minable que l'autre dit la ils cherrypick genre un pheno extremement rare et dire que c'est la norme genre pour prouver quelque chose, c'est juste du rejet de soi et c minable

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
yeah I'm just not hindu dindu

ba c'est ce que je dis justement c'est minable que l'autre dit la ils cherrypick genre un pheno extremement rare et dire que c'est la norme genre pour prouver quelque chose, c'est juste du rejet de soi et c minable
I NEVER said this is "norme genre" to prove anything. I am NOT saying that this phenotype is dominat anywhere in area of kurdistan, I noticed that It is a bit more common among some group or places. Also I said few times already that this is just an exemple of the ancient types that still exist to this day.
Where are you from buddy boyo?

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
I NEVER said this is "norme genre" to prove anything. I am NOT saying that this phenotype is dominat anywhere in area of kurdistan, I noticed that It is a bit more common among some group or places. Also I said few times already that this is just an exemple of the ancient types that still exist to this day.
Where are you from buddy boyo?
Ok yeah I understand
I'm Turk but not native ethnically

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
l have 2 psl streetshltter pheno and nothlng can change that

l dont see the polnt of obsesslng over thlngs l cant change.
there is none just self acceptation. period.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SigmaDONkek OffTopic 3
Petsmart OffTopic 10
AbandonShip OffTopic 3

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)