Lol @ this meme that a gf or slaying will make you happy

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I see it everywhere and it is so predictable. This idea that you need to party and slay to be happy or have 10/10 hqnp gf and be surrounded by friends who would die for you.

I’ve realised how pointless it is now. It’s all unnecessary really. The belief you NEED it seems to be a result of the male sex drive and conditioning of tv and movies, every happy ending seems to be the main character ending up with the girl. Every time I see someone say ‘you will never have this’ I just laugh because I know how they think. They’re so consumed by loneliness they’ll think it will make them happy and be their salvation.

I’m geussing someone will reply to this with ‘cope’ but I know it’s pointless to try and reason with those kind of people. Realise that you don’t need any kind of validation, it’s just narcissism, ego, lust, and loneliness.

When you delve into the embrace of ataraxia and aponia life becomes easy and the need for meaning simply subsides. That doesn’t mean you can’t have one it just means you won’t place your existence in one that is external or inconsistent.

TLDR: A gf or slaying won’t make you happy. People saying that it’s required to be happy are ignorant of the truth. Simply enjoy life as it is or try to make it better if you can.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙
too low iq to understand this post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
There's more to having a gf than validation..

Intimate connection and love with another human. There is no substitute. You can cope all you want.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper, justanothergymcell, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
There's more to having a gf than validation..

Intimate connection and love with another human. There is no substitute. You can cope all you want.
See you replied exactly as I stated in my post, you missed the point. You have fallen for the trap too. Love is nice sure, I won’t deny that. But it does not work as a base for happiness due to its ephemerality

See you replied exactly as I stated in my post, you missed the point. You have fallen for the trap too. Love is nice sure, I won’t deny that. But it does not work as a base for happiness due to its ephemerality
That's not really an argument. Everything in life is temporary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2205 and Stingray
dn rded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and pisslord
That's not really an argument. Everything in life is temporary.
I phrased it wrong, I meant that love will not make someone happy because it is out of their control, external and could end at any point. Making your own happiness is much more effective in the long run
I literally added a tldr cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
just ignore your basic biological needs br0

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, Dude420 and 3 others
I don't know whether or not everlasting happiness can happen for those of us that have already reached the depths of disgruntledness

basic biological needs

• So Sad
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
I don't know whether or not everlasting happiness can happen for those of us that have already reached the depths of disgruntledness
Yes it is. But only internally

ok so i shouldn't value female attention instead i should focus on being a slave and paying my taxes so i can save up for a 1 week vacation next year and then eventually buy a house like my governament and banks want me so they can use me more and then once im 70 i will sell the house and go travel. sounds like an amazing life!

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
7040001764_d.jpg

OP, enjoy your early death

ok so i shouldn't value female attention instead i should focus on being a slave and paying my taxes so i can save up for a 1 week vacation next year and then eventually buy a house like my governament and banks want me so they can use me more and then once im 70 i will sell the house and go travel. sounds like an amazing life!
Straw man. You completely misunderstood my post. I did not promote a single word of what you just wrote.

i cope with daki ngl

• +1
7040001764_d.jpg

OP, enjoy your early death
You misunderstood my post also, I’m not arguing that loneliness is good. I’m trying to show people that happiness, true happiness must be formed internally from a base, then ‘boosted’ externally

• +1
Reactions: pisslord

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Well your post talks about sex drive and validation etc.

I'm saying there's more to it than that.

Yes you should never rely on love or someone else to be your only fulfillment and source of happiness. But without that I feel an emptiness. It goes deeper than just a physical need.

Yes you should never rely on love or someone else to be your only fulfillment and source of happiness. But without that I feel an emptiness. It goes deeper than just a physical need.
I also understand where your coming from. But I still hold to the belief that true happiness is internal. I can’t see how a connection with another person would make one happy. How exactly do you think love would make you happy, specifically? Is it just the knowledge that someone cares about you? I suppose I just answered my own question haha

I also understand where your coming from. But I still hold to the belief that true happiness is internal. I can’t see how a connection with another person would make one happy. How exactly do you think love would make you happy, specifically? Is it just the knowledge that someone cares about you? I suppose I just answered my own question haha
Yeah kinda, it's hard for me to put into words.

• +1

it's like missing piece in puzzle, you can cope without partner but you know you miss it

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
it's like missing piece in puzzle, you can cope without partner but you know you miss it
My problem is understanding precisely why it would make someone happy other than the generic ‘you just need it br0 don’t ask me why though I just know you do’

My problem is understanding precisely why it would make someone happy other than the generic ‘you just need it br0 don’t ask me why though I just know you do’
sometimes it's too hard to have all these problems for yourself

a gf will absolutely make me happy. fake woke wannabe intellectual OP. try again
didnt read btw

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This post is the definition of cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rtsssy and Ritalincel
sometimes it's too hard to have all these problems for yourself
And how exactly would a girlfriend help you, they’re not like a fairy that whisks away all your problems. Although I suppose not having the fairy in the first place is the problem for most people.
This post is the definition of cope
Missed the point
a gf will absolutely make me happy. fake woke wannabe intellectual OP. try again
didnt read btw
Why will it make you happy? Also I never claimed to be intellectual or woke. I only said that people’s beliefs were wrong and that happiness is attained in a different way. Can you actually give a reason. Also I added a tldr for lazy cunts so try again.

Last edited:
Nofap-tier cope.

overexaggerated

I'll try to explain.

For me it was having someone who I could talk to about how I felt or problems I was having in a way I couldn't talk to my friends and knowing that she only wanted the best for me. Having someone I could trust my secrets to. Having someone to hold when you feel lonely and feeling the warmth of their body and breath against yours. Having someone who wanted to spend time with you and fulfil you sexually all in one package.

Fuck I need to get a another girl :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, rtsssy and UltraExtremeIntense
And how exactly would a girlfriend help you, they’re not like a fairy that whisks away all your problems. Although I suppose not having the fairy in the first place is the problem for most people.

Missed the point

Why?
It feels like everything you achieve is pointless. It's like playing in single-player. Nobody will care if you're sick or get to learn play cool song.

I phrased it wrong, I meant that love will not make someone happy because it is out of their control, external and could end at any point. Making your own happiness is much more effective in the long run

I literally added a tldr cunt
It's obvious you're a virgin or hate your gf or ex. Having a gf makes people happy.

I'll try to explain.

For me it was having someone who I could talk to about how I felt or problems I was having in a way I couldn't talk to my friends and knowing that she only wanted the best for me. Having someone I could trust my secrets to. Having someone to hold when you feel lonely and feeling the warmth of their body and breath against yours. Having someone who wanted to spend time with you and fulfil you sexually all in one package.

Fuck I need to get a another girl :feelsbadman::feelscry:
I feel your position for what you need I can agree that a gf would be ideal. But I also still believe it wouldn’t solve all your problems.
It feels like everything you achieve is pointless. It's like playing in single-player. Nobody will care if you're sick or get to learn play cool song.
I will. That’s why I’m here. I know it seems like no one cares, and I hated that which is why I break the mould and I do genuinely care about even the most insignificant thing you could tell me about yourself. Obviously I can’t be your gf. I don’t know whether women can feel that kind of interest in another.

Why will it make you happy? Also I never claimed to be intellectual or woke. I only said that people’s beliefs were wrong and that happiness is attained in a different way. Can you actually give a reason. Also I added a tldr for lazy cunts so try again.
this is the biggest cope ive ever seen LOOOL

are u telling me this
rtsssy
wouldnt make me happy????
miss me with that bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Irrelevant
But it is. Would explain why you tthink the way you do.
Not trying to offend you or anything sorry. But having a gf is great for the reasons @jefferson said.

this is the biggest cope ive ever seen LOOOL

are u telling me this
rtsssy
wouldnt make me happy????
miss me with that bs
lol still no reasoning. It’s a circular argument. You can’t assert something is true without proving it.
But it is. Would explain why you tthink the way you do.
Not trying to offend you or anything sorry. But having a gf is great for the reasons @jefferson said.
I’m not saying they wouldn’t make you happy. What I’m saying is that true happiness comes internally. Also why I am a virgin, I do not share the same intensity of hate for that state as others. And for reasons I could possibly elaborate on in another post, I have completely dissolved all my hatred for others . I feel no hatred whatsoever.(srs) Sorry I should have made this clearer in op and elaborated on my previous answer before posting but it was rushed.

Last edited:
lol still no reasoning. It’s a circular argument. You can’t assert something is true without proving it.
this is the kind of post a retard whose come to terms with neva eva getting a girlfriend would write
tbh i almost feel bad for u phago

huge cope thread

just ignore your basic biological needs br0
love is NOT a biological need
reproduction is, your getting confused.
even then, reproduction isnt necessarily even a biological need because ugly genetically inferior people breeding worsens the human race in the future. its simply a strong hard wired desire its not a necessity for a single human to stay alive while the rest of the human race is reproducing.

Has op ever even had a gf?

Most of you here, if given the chance to have a gf, would never come this forum again and happily cuck away the rest of your lives while balding.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Whenever i go take a trip to another country or join festival, rave etc..

i wonder how doing this with good looks will make this so much better.

talking to good looking girl knowing that you are gonna be liked, enjoy romantic memories..

maybe having girls will not be that joyful in the end,

but one thing sure is it is so much better than having no girls at all.

because it is categorized as deficiency needs..

having none is painful.. its definitely less happier than having at least one.