Long ramus - most underrated attractive feature / base of an attractive face

thats the mandible you fucking retard,
Bony-Landmarks-of-the-Mandible-Ramus-Body-Angle-600x334.jpg

Look at the pic you posted, it says ramus jfl
he means the fucking lower part of the jaw you fucking nigger retard (body or mandible)
99196-004-B91F3F9B.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
he means the fucking lower part of the jaw you fucking nigger retard (body or mandible)
99196-004-B91F3F9B.jpg
No he doesnt, you are just confused because he posted guys with recessed mandibles who have short ramus too as examples, he should have picked better examples for short ramus tbh.

One of the few good traits I have, I have a very long and definite ramus, even though I guess it's some kind of a compensation for my long midface

No he doesnt, you are just confused because he posted guys with recessed mandibles who have short ramus too as examples, he should have picked better examples for short ramus tbh.
this. agree for pics but didn't want to spend a long time searching for better/fairer ones.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
That too.

DOljTkN.png
RZMWrwe.png

It's definitely an improvement though.
looks worse in the after. Lost harmony and also the jaw is not anymore following the same visual direction as the cheekbone which is something very aesthetic. The correct thing would be giving him a higher set ear instead of enlarging mandible vertically

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 24293, mr contemptuous and 1 other person
a1-dolph-lundgren-wallpaper-5-787487.jpg

Look how small his hands look.Looks like a T-REX,Still a slayer though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, shimada and Deleted member 2810
Oh look, another sexually attractive facial feature I don’t have

ero2jjk-gif.96842

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
High set ears are beneficial too because they make the ramus appear longer.

Looks like you can’t change that either unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
What length would be considered short/long?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Pendejo and Deleted member 1849
Barret has a short ramus

This is what allows you to have a large skull while having not too high of a gonial angle, and a more perpendicular mandible is what allows you to have good vertical alignment (browridge, maxilla, chin). If you have a short ramus and a small gonial angle your face will be too compact/small skull -> unattractive. If you have a short ramus and large gonial angle it means you have shitty vertical alignment, downward occlusal plane, bringing your chin backward/weak chin -> unattractive. To have big skull and good fWHR you need a long ramus. Everything starts with strong ramus. Also, long ramus is a dimorphic masculine feature.

Long ramus
8a972cd59c02d289f14a1a6a5ce2ce54.jpg
View attachment 101615
fran_129.jpg

Short ramus
chin-implant-before-photos.jpg
images
Yj1z9Xe.png

Ramus length is completely determined by how bloated you happen to be.

Two photos from the same week

6895E6D8 0D98 46CF B899 5F00605331EB

90C0FC80 48C4 41A5 BCBD 28F9EA80F382

Are you really gonna stop eating food just to make sure your ramus length is optimal? Fuck that it still is gonna look like shit unless you’re born with a 10/10 one

it's over for me

Are there some ramus exercises to make it grow? Or is just a cope and surgery is needed

You can get a taller ramus while decreasing your gonial angle and getting a stronger chin with a chin-wing osteotomy
Chin-wing-osteotomy.png

Issue is doesn't it look off cause you want a angle of close to 130 the more downwards you go the more worser it looks off

You can get a taller ramus while decreasing your gonial angle and getting a stronger chin with a chin-wing osteotomy
Chin-wing-osteotomy.png
Do you think that with CCW rotation + chin wing i would achieve a good gonial angle??

Not-Frauding3.jpg
Not-Frauding.jpg
Not-Frauding2.jpg

Side is coep.

I believe a sharp gonion is as important, because it's what give you the jaw angularity seen in front pic, no ?
@Dude420

Is it even possible to have a defined jaw from front without this sharp gonion ?

Gandy looks like shit in that pic lmao

Chin-wing-osteotomy.png
chin wing or jaw implants if the jaw is really really narrower than zygomatic arch.

This is what allows you to have a large skull while having not too high of a gonial angle, and a more perpendicular mandible is what allows you to have good vertical alignment (browridge, maxilla, chin). If you have a short ramus and a small gonial angle your face will be too compact/small skull -> unattractive. If you have a short ramus and large gonial angle it means you have shitty vertical alignment, downward occlusal plane, bringing your chin backward/weak chin -> unattractive. To have big skull and good fWHR you need a long ramus. Everything starts with strong ramus. Also, long ramus is a dimorphic masculine feature.

Long ramus
View attachment 101615
fran_129.jpg

Short ramus
images
Yj1z9Xe.png
High IQ thread OP.

So what cuases long ramuses?

Long ramus
View attachment 101615
fran_129.jpg

Short ramus
images
Yj1z9Xe.png
8C77FBC0 359D 4840 9208 090BC74189B0

Wrong, tall chin and short ramus is what gives aesthetics v shaped jaw . Long ramus is a gook trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Mrinfinityx
what matters then is how defined your jawline is, and it's not only about fat; like, even at my leanest, ramus and jawline aren't as defined as I would like, because the skin is so THICK there.

So IMO thin facial skin is better for that at least.

Not everyone one has tall ramus OP

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
View attachment 1413033
Wrong, tall chin and short ramus is what gives aesthetics v shaped jaw . Long ramus is a gook trait
Exactly my case I am fucking roping with my low set ears failoing this shit even more harder, and they say to me than there is no surgeons performing this ramus lengthening osteotomy operation for a case like mine :lul:, how can I fucking cope my lower third?

FaceApp 1645388894894