Long wavy hair is a meme shorter hair mogs hard

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Long hair is extremely hard to maintain looks like shit most of the time unless styled (and it’ll look like shit due to wind etc when you go out)

I have long wavy hair now used to have shorter hair and yea i used to get more “iois” (approaches ,makeouts etc) when I had shorter hair

Long hair will look like shit 95% of the time only looks good 5% of the time

Also you need to get constant trims/layers for it to look good so I guess grow it out if you have money to blow and know a top tier hairdresser

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 49008 and Sens
short for summer long for winter

Brutal 1 reply pill

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeh I’m deciding this atm, long textured hell is INSANELY hard to maintain especially if you go to the gym everyday. The worst thing is even if you spend a solid 30-45 mins putting products, styling, diffusing, etc, it’ll just frizz up by end of day or the next day for sure jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 7580
Long hair is extremely hard to maintain looks like shit most of the time unless styled (and it’ll look like shit due to wind etc when you go out)

I have long wavy hair now used to have shorter hair and yea i used to get more “iois” (approaches ,makeouts etc) when I had shorter hair

Long hair will look like shit 95% of the time only looks good 5% of the time

Also you need to get constant trims/layers for it to look good so I guess grow it out if you have money to blow and know a top tier hairdresser
I’m subhuman with short hair so i rather waste money in the salon than getting rejected by obese whales at partys

ultimately it’s all about face, just have a hair cut that doesn’t look dumb theory and keep it not looking homeless

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Krakowski
I’m subhuman with short hair so i rather waste money in the salon than getting rejected by obese whales at partys
Yeh everyone’s different. I buzzed my hair 3 years ago and lowkey loved it but I was giga bloated at the time. I have slightly better bones now so I’m tempted but I’ve been told my hair is my biggest differentiator jfl

Yeh I’m deciding this atm, long textured hell is INSANELY hard to maintain especially if you go to the gym everyday. The worst thing is even if you spend a solid 30-45 mins putting products, styling, diffusing, etc, it’ll just frizz up by end of day or the next day for sure jfl
Exactly my problem also wind will fuck up your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
idk, i feel what you wanna to say, but then again

only with long hair you can look like a god.

it just looks so unique

but it's a niche tho, and don't suit for everyone

from MTN ethnic to giganiche appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Debetro, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
idk, i feel what you wanna to say, but then again

only with long hair you can look like a god.

it just looks so unique

View attachment 2542821View attachment 2542824View attachment 2542833View attachment 2542836

but it's a niche tho, and don't suit for everyone

from MTN ethnic to giganiche appeal

View attachment 2542841
I have pictures where I look good with long hair (after getting it layered and styling) and it gets me lots of compliments online but it’s impossible to maintain it

Short hair is easier to maintain

• +1
Reactions: zille and Sens
I have a french crop and it actually looks really good.