Longer midfaces peak later in life (GTFIH midface-cels)

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Longer faces are traits that are often associated with aging and maturity. Faces that are longer than average are more likely to be perceived as older whilst vice versa is true for faces that are shorter than average because they possess a more neotenous factor. Whilst this to most people (especially people on here) might be considered undesirable there is also a "wise and matured" attribute that having a longmidface can carry. There's a reason we associate old fashioned noblemen with having long midfaces even if we consider this to be a subhuman trait. And for good reason. Long midfaces look weird as fuck when you're young. They'll both age you up and make you look awfully goofy ah.

David Schwimmer Junior Yearbook Photo

But since we associate more mature traits with longer midfaces, longer midfaces when paired with their more matured age brackets suddenly become a lot more matching. Whilst shorter midfaces will look a bit childish and low class as one gets older. (On the flipside here's a reason why we consider people with midfaces that are too compact to be lower class)

Old men midface

Here are all examples of men whose looks are more well known as they aged. We don't normally pull up younger pics of these guys outside of curiosity's sake because in reality these guys peaked later in life. The pics you'll see floating around of these guys are of them hitting their later age brackets, that usually being 30's - middle aged.

Longface1

Unlike most pepole who look better younger. These guys peaked a bit later in life once they finally grew into their goofy proportions.

Compare this to shortfaced stare Leo. Whose young looks are just as plastered around social media as much as pics of him nowadays. Although many people will still consider him good looking now I think everyone deep down knows that Leo now is very much a downgrade from Leo back then. In reality you're probably more likely to find edits of Leo in his younger years than his older years.

Leo young and old

BONUS ROUND

For all you brutally long horseface-cels who are maybe ugly as sin don't worry this can also slightly apply to you! Will you become good looking? Not really but you'll at least become slightly more human. As you age your horseface will begin to grow a more high class noble look. (An instance of nobility is even pictured here!)

Longface2

Even the JB collector himself Mr. Epstein didn't obtain his dark triad silverfox looks until his older years. Juxtaposed to how goofy ah he looked in his younger years.

Longface3

Note that I am in noway arguing that longer midfaces are more ideal. Experiencing youth is to most people what's truly most important. Even if shorter midfaces age more like milk I think most people would rather make the tradeoff of looking good young and becoming mid as they age as opposed to vice versa. In reality the best midface to have is one that is very much average so that it can be matched with any age bracket.

Stamos aging

This post is just meant to be whitepill cope for fellow young abused dogs stuck with horsefaces to let them know that their best years are potentially yet to come. (or at least better than what they got prior)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, 5'7 zoomer, Equilibrium and 24 others
Inb4 cope because I don't have a long midface. This is just an observation.

Also 0.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, st.hamudi but 6‘5, LooksThinker and 1 other person
FBZ5HmtWQAAE3uR.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker, 5'8manlet and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, LooksThinker, anhedonia16 and 1 other person
long midface = high class, elegant, timeless looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, LooksThinker, Gargantuan and 3 others
If he only then got a normal haircut he'd honestly look a lot more NT. I don't think anyone can pull a full on bowl cut past the age of 12.
No haircut for his autistic phenotype

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Pitt, cruise and drago r probably the best aged terrachads now and all three have compact midfaces. Also dicaprio is just bloated

Pitt, cruise and drago r probably the best aged terrachads now and all three have compact midfaces. Also dicaprio is just bloated
They all have average midfaces (none longer or shorter than average) which do well with any age (as I mentioned and demonstrated near the end of my post). Pitt and Cruise were both considered heartthrobs when they were young and are largely still considered the handsomest men in entertainment even now that they're old. Would need to see Leo debloated and old but he doesn't exactly have the same flaire as he did when he was young.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
not cope at all. a slightly long midface at 0.93-0.95 is ideal and harmonizes well with other masculine features
dark triad bruce wayne lookalike

compact abused dog chucky the doll look alike

Ballou would look worse with a shorter midface, Barrett would look better with a longer midface

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker, Gargantuan and 3 others
can't wait to get to my 60s to finally peak and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RedRiser and WanderingBurro
True

Longish midface is ideal in reality

• +1
The long midface has to be proportional to your body as well tho.

A long midface on a short dude will just look odd.
In order for a long midface to work you need to be tall with a fairly strong neck that aligns with your temples and jaw.

It’s simply just about proportions. I would look like a chipmunk if I had a compact mid face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme and WanderingBurro
Ur right short mid face is a little munchkin punchable little shit look. No chick wants a child looking cuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and WanderingBurro
Mirin' facelet?

Image search 1698311401642

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and WanderingBurro
Slightly above average length is ideal for that upperclass look ngl.
Imagine waking up to one of my favorite copes ever, which also happens to be true

God bless this website and OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro and BrahminBoss
not cope at all. a slightly long midface at 0.93-0.95 is ideal and harmonizes well with other masculine features
View attachment 2512773
View attachment 2512775
Ballou would look worse with a shorter midface, Barrett would look better with a longer midface
Barrett has compact midface because of perfect development while those with long mid faces suffered imperfect, cope https://looksmax.org/threads/the-on...cause-his-face-is-too-well-developped.582152/ 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I'm sobbing over the fact I'll never be able to look this high class. I clearly didn't mouth breath enough.

Long nose

Cope go er

• Hmm...
its over, this thread just gave me more motivation to get a lip lift soon

• +1
Lifefuel

• +1
Fuaaaark
Waiting for my 70s so I can be a gigaslayer with my horse face

horse GIF

• +1
Four more surgeries and you’ll slay :soy::soy::soy:
you really took my comment by heart, didn't you incel? If u'd invest half of the time u've put in making 7000 posts in going to clubs, you'd probably understand what I meant.

you really took my comment by heart, didn't you incel? If u'd invest half of the time u've put in making 7000 posts in going to clubs, you'd probably understand what I meant.
Four more surgeries and you’ll slay :soy::soy:

• JFL
Longer faces are traits that are often associated with aging and maturity. Faces that are longer than average are more likely to be perceived as older whilst vice versa is true for faces that are shorter than average because they possess a more neotenous factor. Whilst this to most people (especially people on here) might be considered undesirable there is also a "wise and matured" attribute that having a longmidface can carry. There's a reason we associate old fashioned noblemen with having long midfaces even if we consider this to be a subhuman trait. And for good reason. Long midfaces look weird as fuck when you're young. They'll both age you up and make you look awfully goofy ah.

View attachment 2503206

But since we associate more mature traits with longer midfaces, longer midfaces when paired with their more matured age brackets suddenly become a lot more matching. Whilst shorter midfaces will look a bit childish and low class as one gets older. (On the flipside here's a reason why we consider people with midfaces that are too compact to be lower class)

View attachment 2503211

Here are all examples of men whose looks are more well known as they aged. We don't normally pull up younger pics of these guys outside of curiosity's sake because in reality these guys peaked later in life. The pics you'll see floating around of these guys are of them hitting their later age brackets, that usually being 30's - middle aged.

View attachment 2503219

Unlike most pepole who look better younger. These guys peaked a bit later in life once they finally grew into their goofy proportions.

Compare this to shortfaced stare Leo. Whose young looks are just as plastered around social media as much as pics of him nowadays. Although many people will still consider him good looking now I think everyone deep down knows that Leo now is very much a downgrade from Leo back then. In reality you're probably more likely to find edits of Leo in his younger years than his older years.

View attachment 2503222

BONUS ROUND

For all you brutally long horseface-cels who are maybe ugly as sin don't worry this can also slightly apply to you! Will you become good looking? Not really but you'll at least become slightly more human. As you age your horseface will begin to grow a more high class noble look. (An instance of nobility is even pictured here!)

View attachment 2503226

Even the JB collector himself Mr. Epstein didn't obtain his dark triad silverfox looks until his older years. Juxtaposed to how goofy ah he looked in his younger years.

View attachment 2503228

Note that I am in noway arguing that longer midfaces are more ideal. Experiencing youth is to most people what's truly most important. Even if shorter midfaces age more like milk I think most people would rather make the tradeoff of looking good young and becoming mid as they age as opposed to vice versa. In reality the best midface to have is one that is very much average so that it can be matched with any age bracket.

View attachment 2503232

This post is just meant to be whitepill cope for fellow young abused dogs stuck with horsefaces to let them know that their best years are potentially yet to come. (or at least better than what they got prior)
is my mid face long?

do you think I'd age nicely like the long mid face examples?
You'd age just as nicely with a medium length midface. Wouldn't say that long midfaces look better or exactly worse than medium lengthed ones with age but they do 1.) look better than short ones with age and 2.) look better than they did when compared to their youth.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You'd age just as nicely with a medium length midface. Wouldn't say that long midfaces look better or exactly worse than medium lengthed ones with age but they do 1.) look better than short ones with age and 2.) look better than they did when compared to their youth.
thank you so much!!!

• +1

View attachment 2503206

View attachment 2503211

View attachment 2503219

View attachment 2503222

BONUS ROUND

View attachment 2503226

View attachment 2503228

View attachment 2503232

Yeah but what’s the point mogging as a oldcel better to mog and slay as a youngster and settle down then mog at 35

• +1
The long midface has to be proportional to your body as well tho.

A long midface on a short dude will just look odd.
In order for a long midface to work you need to be tall with a fairly strong neck that aligns with your temples and jaw.

It’s simply just about proportions. I would look like a chipmunk if I had a compact mid face.
So just be white theory

Epstein actually looks like a Chad here

The tall chin and long midface combo is truly an unmoggable one.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, 6ft4, try2beme and 1 other person
High IQ thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Equilibrium, WanderingBurro, 6ft4 and 1 other person
literlly all 3 have slightly long midface fucking retard

• +1

View attachment 2503206

View attachment 2503211

View attachment 2503219

View attachment 2503222

BONUS ROUND

View attachment 2503226

View attachment 2503228

View attachment 2503232

Lifefuel

• +1
As a tallfacecel I feel I am only entering my peak now
When younger my giga chin prevented me from taking advantage of peak collagen and running prettyboy game
Now that my face has a mature look I can take advantage of masc game

also someone made a youtube vid putting the oldcel filter on male models and shortfacedcels like Barrett descended hard while the tallfacedcels actually maintained a decent amount of looks

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2503206

View attachment 2503211

View attachment 2503219

View attachment 2503222

BONUS ROUND

View attachment 2503226

View attachment 2503228

View attachment 2503232

0 dnrd kys

• JFL
As a tallfacecel I feel I am only entering my peak now
When younger my giga chin prevented me from taking advantage of peak collagen and running prettyboy game
Now that my face has a mature look I can take advantage of masc game

also someone made a youtube vid putting the oldcel filter on male models and shortfacedcels like Barrett descended hard while the tallfacedcels actually maintained a decent amount of looks
Cagefuel, do you have the video on hand?

View attachment 2512773
View attachment 2512775
Lifefuel
And starting to realise this more. You don't wanna go above 1:1 mfr
Although my ipd is still too low

• +1

i think he's talking about this

this is indeed the video
Delisola looks decent as an oldcel and has long face
O'Pry still looks pretty good oldcel, maybe due to him having a masculine base and striking eye area and developing the typical white man silver fox look. Reminds me of mel gibson while old and grey

Chris collinsworth is another example of someone who holds their own as an oldcel mogger but had incel looks when young

• +1