look at this shit tier frame guy says not to do lateral raises xD

Matthias of Hungary

Matthias of Hungary

Bronze

JESUS his traps are disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Kebab Master, ronald_98 and 8 others
What's this delusional gymcel up to now? Haven't heard anything about betadestiny in years it seems
yeaaah we at the buffet right now, whatchu got phil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, smoothsexy, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
AD has admitted to only training traps and neglecting his lower body because he wants to look less short. so he wants to look narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, callisto and Deleted member 25377
If you watched the vid you would have heard him in the first 20 seconds say you should still do lateral raises for optimal width

Cope. Alex has great physique despite being a turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Rimaxtis, Yerico7 and 1 other person
What's this delusional gymcel up to now? Haven't heard anything about betadestiny in years it seems
cope destiny ruined his hairline cuz muh masculinity

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
he isnt wrong tho

benchpress and side raises are the most dangerous exercises for long term shoulder problems

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I literally saw him on YouTube and rushed here to see if any autists could explain why his body looked so bad. He literally looks like the gymcel meme. If his frame is supposedly good then how would someone avoid looking like this, just don't bulk up too much or? It just looks so unaesthetic

I literally saw him on YouTube and rushed here to see if any autists could explain why his body looked so bad. He literally looks like the gymcel meme. If his frame is supposedly good then how would someone avoid looking like this, just don't bulk up too much or? It just looks so unaesthetic
Celestial tier cope

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Chinlet Ascension
Ohp mogs lateral raises

Celestial tier cope
Gymcel

Why would I be coping over that. He literally looks like this half the time. There's nothing aesthetic about it he looks like a midget covered in tumors

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and Fgsfds
View attachment 2172024
Why would I be coping over that. He literally looks like this half the time. There's nothing aesthetic about it he looks like a midget covered in tumors
I mean I cant Even imagine how Bad you Look If you Have to cope that Alex doesnt Look good bodywise

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I mean I cant Even imagine how Bad you Look If you Have to cope that Alex doesnt Look good bodywise
Destinybod
Destiny tren

Even when compared to other manlet body builders (Greg Doucette and a Tren Twin in the pics above) Destiny never really looks all that aesthetic. His shoulder angle is way too steep, although beefed up his actual chest muscles look tiny, as in they don't cover that much space. The dude looks like a little goon

Destiny another

His body probably looks the most normal right here but even then there's a very noticeably steep shoulder angle

He has a good enough frame and muscle insertions to win bodybuilding shows. You are just sperging out.

Even when compared to other manlet body builders (Greg Doucette and a Tren Twin in the pics above) Destiny never really looks all that aesthetic.
He looks better.

His shoulder angle is way too steep,
He has traps, some of the hardest muscles to develop. Look at his old videos if you don't like it.

although beefed up his actual chest muscles look tiny,
Are you high? No, his chest doesn't look small at all.

You guys can shit on his physique but the tinder experiments show otherwise @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and 5.5psl
He has a good enough frame and muscle insertions to win bodybuilding shows. You are just sperging out.

He looks better.

He has traps, some of the hardest muscles to develop. Look at his old videos if you don't like it.

Are you high? No, his chest doesn't look small at all.
His chest gap looks realy noticeable and maybe even more pronounced with how beefed up his chest muscles are. I'm glad traps are hard to train because the steep angle just looks rather gross. He looks like he's built for BBC or gay bears only

If we're to believe Kaden Hammond was indeed exposed as a giga manlet then I'd much rather have a physique like his. It's not overdone but it's enough to look athletic and you don't get the impression that he's short until he stands next to someone else whilst you can automatically sense Alex is a midget even in photos with environments that don't give away height
5881C6D4 288C 4CB2 AF50 3B2919DF75D9

His chest gap looks realy noticeable
He doesn't have a chest gap. Chest gap = space between the pecs. he just doesn't have square pec insertions at the bottom. His chest genetics are actually above average.

I'm glad traps are hard to train because the steep angle just looks rather gross. He looks like he's built for BBC or gay bears only
You sound like a catty woman making fun of mens looks.

If we're to believe Kaden Hammond was indeed exposed as a giga manlet then I'd much rather have a physique like his. It's not overdone but it's enough to look athletic and you don't get the impression that he's short until he stands next to someone else whilst you can automatically sense Alex is a midget even in photos with environments that don't give away height
View attachment 2172888
"I wish he would look like my fav male model here's a sexy pic of him"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and sanctificatus
He doesn't have a chest gap. Chest gap = space between the pecs. he just doesn't have square pec insertions at the bottom. His chest genetics are actually above average.

You sound like a catty woman making fun of mens looks.

"I wish he would look like my fav male model here's a sexy pic of him"
I didn't choose Kaden Hammond just because he was good looking but because he has a more aesthetically pleasing build despite being potentially just as short. Greg Doucette has an ugly gymcel face but his body in the picture looks a bit more aesthetic minus the veins those just look a little mutant
he doesnt have shit frame hes just constantly bloated and has a huge waist
The importance of leaning out I guess. Should be water but will be sure to keep in mind so not to look like Alex :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I didn't choose Kaden Hammond just because he was good looking but because he has a more aesthetically pleasing build despite being potentially just as short. Greg Doucette has an ugly gymcel face but his body in the picture looks a bit more aesthetic minus the veins those just look a little mutant

The importance of leaning out I guess. Should be water but will be sure to keep in mind so not to look like Alex :pepefrown:
Jfl he could get lean af and waist will still look blocky like that

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

I'n what universe does his physique look bad if you go outside I've seen 20 dudes out of a crowd of 400 that have any 6 packs and muscle

Lateral raises and dumbell overhead press are the same thing for the lateral deltoid muscle if you are using correct form (shoulders back, arm rotated back) for the DB press. Look in the mirror and watch your upper arm while doing these exercises, exact same thing.

The only difference is lateral raise is also fucking all the tendons in your arm to keep the arm straight while the DB press lets you focus on just moving your shoulder joint while supporting the weight on a nice, stable, vertical forearm.

Fuck lateral raises.

I'n what universe does his physique look bad if you go outside I've seen 20 dudes out of a crowd of 400 that have any 6 packs and muscle
I changed my mind his physique looks fine. It just looks comical because he's a LTN midget.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Anchor_Ship