Looking for surgeon in Turkey/Europe for Platysmaplasty

UnseasonedChicken

UnseasonedChicken

Iron
Good afternoon BDD gang

I want a platysmaplasty to improve my cervicomental angle.

I recently had a genioplasty and it has given me the protection and height I wanted. I looks way better, especially from the front.

But my shitty submental (caused by genetics - low hyoid etc.) is fucking up my shit. I've seen reputable surgeons in London and they all agree on platysmaplasty to correct it.

Only problem is it's expensive as fuck in the UK for a fairly simple procedure.

So does anyone know any high quality surgeons in Turkey or Europe who could do this for a reasonable price?

Thank you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ChristianChad
Mewing is not a cope when it comes to raising the hyoid bone. You just have to mew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Mewing is not a cope when it comes to raising the hyoid bone. You just have to mew.
When I mew, the submental fullness is obviously eliminated. But when I talk, eat, open my mouth in any way, it looks fucked again.

As far as I know mewing can't improve your submental whilst you're not mewing. As in, it can't permanently raise your hyoid. Please correct me if I'm wrong

You probably still lack hard tissue support

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
When I mew, the submental fullness is obviously eliminated. But when I talk, eat, open my mouth in any way, it looks fucked again.

As far as I know mewing can't improve your submental whilst you're not mewing. As in, it can't permanently raise your hyoid. Please correct me if I'm wrong
It's because you are not subconsciously mewing. You have to make it a habit. It'll raise it if you continue to do it, and it will lower itself again if you don't.

Plus this. Train your neck muscles if you don't already.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and ChristianChad

There are also hyoid exercises which can lift it a bit and improve submental tone, that's not enough for big changes, of course. Do you have current photos of submental relaxed and when talking?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It's because you are not subconsciously mewing. You have to make it a habit. It'll raise it if you continue to do it, and it will lower itself again if you don't.
Yeah but is it possible to talk and eat, and still have a good submental? Just from the effects of long term mewing?

I do somewhat but not enough for this bad of an angle. I suspected it was genetic as it's observable in family. This was confirmed by surgeons. Plenty of people with less hard tissue support but normal submental

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
There are also hyoid exercises which can lift it a bit and improve submental tone, that's not enough for big changes, of course. Do you have current photos of submental relaxed and when talking?
No but this is the image I use for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-121053_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-121053_Google.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Bump - does anyone have any surgeon leads for this procedure? They want around £7000-8000 for a platysmaplasty in the UK, which is utterly ridiculous imo

You should look at short-scar necklift or deep necklift. Platysmaplasty is kinda shit and may be a temporary solution. If you have genetically big glands and deep muscles that push down the platysma - which probably is your case - platysmaplasty would just tighten the muscle and push them up, but over time the muscle will loosen and you will have shit submental again.

If you have a UK doctor performing a short-scar necklift you should go ahead and do it. US doctors charge 30k-50k for this type of procedure. Make sure to ask your doctor if he will modify the layers under the platysma as well.

I honestly don't know any doctors in Europe that do this. There is Townley if you do a google search, but I didn't consult with him. I was honestly going to do it in the US because they have really good results but if you consult with someone in Europe please let me know.

What doctor did your genioplasty? Can you DM me the name, price and some pics?

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
wow deep neck lift look like the mog

what exactly are they doing there?

You should look at short-scar necklift or deep necklift. Platysmaplasty is kinda shit and may be a temporary solution. If you have genetically big glands and deep muscles that push down the platysma - which probably is your case - platysmaplasty would just tighten the muscle and push them up, but over time the muscle will loosen and you will have shit submental again.

If you have a UK doctor performing a short-scar necklift you should go ahead and do it. US doctors charge 30k-50k for this type of procedure. Make sure to ask your doctor if he will modify the layers under the platysma as well.

I honestly don't know any doctors in Europe that do this. There is Townley if you do a google search, but I didn't consult with him. I was honestly going to do it in the US because they have really good results but if you consult with someone in Europe please let me know.

isnt short scar necklift for old peopl and only temporary?

Should have asked for submental lipo to be done at the same time as your genio.

Now you’re out of money and can only afford a third world butcher price.

Pitiful.

Should have asked for submental lipo to be done at the same time as your genio.

Now you’re out of money and can only afford a third world butcher price.

Pitiful.
I'm not "out of money at all" you bum, I just don't want to spend x amount of money on another procedure. There are many other things I could spend that amount of money on that would make me much happier

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

The short-scar lift does look like what I need, but I can't really stomach paying 10-12k. The London premium is absurd, and there's no way it should be that expensive imo

Platysmaplasty is for old people. If you are not fat and/or recessed your problem is congenital. You need a so called "deep neck lift" / short scar necklift. Sadly its only offered in the US/UK for jewish prices. I will do a very similar surgery + rhino with a doctor in France, its essentially repositioning of the muscular structures in that region + removal of the subplatysmal fat + platysmaplasty. You can dm me about it.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
@Amnesia maybe thats superior to liposuction in your case

Good afternoon BDD gang

I want a platysmaplasty to improve my cervicomental angle.

I recently had a genioplasty and it has given me the protection and height I wanted. I looks way better, especially from the front.

But my shitty submental (caused by genetics - low hyoid etc.) is fucking up my shit. I've seen reputable surgeons in London and they all agree on platysmaplasty to correct it.

Only problem is it's expensive as fuck in the UK for a fairly simple procedure.

So does anyone know any high quality surgeons in Turkey or Europe who could do this for a reasonable price?

Thank you
Not sure what he’ll charge but he did a my fat transfer and Buccal fat lipectomy for like €2800 total.