Solid Genio + Rhino surgeon in Europe/Turkey?

C

cringyincel

Iron
I'm looking to get a Genio + Rhino in May-June next year, just wanted to ask if anyone here knows a solid surgeon in Europe/Turkey that does them both at the same time for a reasonable price (around 7k euros preferably).

Will post before/after pics here when i eventually get it.

Ramieri and Marianetti

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
none will do that for that price, unless its your local surgeon + insurance paying

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
none will do that for that price, unless its your local surgeon + insurance paying
Is it really like that? What is a more realistic price estimate then?

My salary is commission-based so realistically I could pay more than 7k.

Are you sure that they would do it for around 7k though?
I'm not sure. I've heard 5-6k for rhino alone but with genio you could get both for cheaper.

I would guess more than 7k though especially including travel and stay costs

I'm not sure. I've heard 5-6k for rhino alone but with genio you could get both for cheaper.

ramieri said 6k for genio to me but i don't know if clinic costs are included

Alright I appreciate your help, but would it be unwise to look to do it in Turkey? Would it really be THAT big of a risk to get botched considering my nose doesn't need that much adjustment.

Is it really like that? What is a more realistic price estimate then?

My salary is commission-based so realistically I could pay more than 7k.
U probably will have to pay 7k for each of the treatments individually, rhino probably slight cheaper..
So let's say both 12-14k, just contact some surgeons.

Alright I appreciate your help, but would it be unwise to look to do it in Turkey? Would it really be THAT big of a risk to get botched considering my nose doesn't need that much adjustment.
To be honest I don't know much in the way of rhinos I am in the early stages myself of researching since I'll likely need one after bimax. I don't think surgeons in Turkey are any less skilled or there's any higher risk of being botched. It should be determined surgeon by surgeon rather than country by country . Common complaint about Turkish surgeons is their biggest clientele is women wanting to turn a semitic nose into a feminine upturned one, so you will just want to find a surgeon with masculine aesthetics in mind and before and afters of men with noses like your own.

i have seen french surgeons doing genio as low as 3k, i dont know which ones are any good though

Alright, got it.

Yeah that's the thing, which surgeons would you recommend, that wouldn't ruin my face, or could you point me to someone I could ask?
The thing is the famous/popular raise their prices because of this. So if you want to save on your treatment, those are not for you.
Most surgeons mentioned on the site will ask 2-10 times the amount as your local surgeon.

I don't think surgeons in Turkey are any less skilled or there's any higher risk of being botched. It should be determined surgeon by surgeon rather than country by country.
Yes, that's how I'm thinking aswell.
Just got a quick price-estimate from medicalcenterturkey.com:
Medicalcenterturkey

They have almost only good 5-star reviews from what I've seen. And everything is included with that price-estimate which almost seems to good to be true after the prices i've seen on this forum.
Common complaint about Turkish surgeons is their biggest clientele is women wanting to turn a semitic nose into a feminine upturned one, so you will just want to find a surgeon with masculine aesthetics in mind and before and afters of men with noses like your own.
Yeah that's the impression I've got aswell, but wouldn't that be avoided simply by me stating that i dont want a feminine nose and ask the surgeon if he could get me the desired result? Or would they say "ok", and just fuck me up anway? lol

The thing is the famous/popular raise their prices because of this. So if you want to save on your treatment, those are not for you.
Most surgeons mentioned on the site will ask 2-10 times the amount as your local surgeon.
Yes, I see, that makes sense, I appreciate your help.

Yes, that's how I'm thinking aswell.
Just got a quick price-estimate from medicalcenterturkey.com: View attachment 2353532
They have almost only good 5-star reviews from what I've seen. And everything is included with that price-estimate almost seems to good to be true from the prices i've seen on this forum.

Yeah that's the impression I've got aswell, but wouldn't that be avoided simply by me stating that i dont want a feminine nose and ask the surgeon if he could get me the desired result? Or would they say "ok", and just fuck me up anway? lol
It really is worth it in Turkey.

I think the point with the second is that surgeons, like all of us, are unconsciously influenced by our cultural surroundings. They may kind of push you in certain directions, or their hands become used to doing certain things, maybe they need to make choices in the moment where they can't consult you and have to rely on their own aesthetic intuition rather than yours. I feel most comfortable with a surgeon who is not only able to execute what I ask, but one who I can sense is on the same page as me as to what looks the best, as verified by things they say and their before-afters. I guess this doesn't apply to Turkey specifically but plastic surgery in general so maybe I'm just rambling. Though there is a disproportionate number of complaints I've seen about men getting Turkish rhinoplasties so it gives me caution but we can never know if the surgeon is at fault or the patient who doesn't know how to ask for what they want is at fault.

I think the point with the second is that surgeons, like all of us, are unconsciously influenced by our cultural surroundings. They may kind of push you in certain directions, or their hands become used to doing certain things, maybe they need to make choices in the moment where they can't consult you and have to rely on their own aesthetic intuition rather than yours.
That's understandable.

Though there is a disproportionate number of complaints I've seen about men getting Turkish rhinoplasties so it gives me caution but we can never know if the surgeon is at fault or the patient who doesn't know how to ask for what they want is at fault.

Yeah, my theory is that most people that get these surgeries in Turkey are just normies that don't exactly know what they want most of the time.

Just found another turkish clinic that have many great reviews and that do package deals for an insanely low price compared to all the prices mentioned on this forum. Luna Clinic: https://www.flymedi.com/luna-clinic-turkey/406#aboutClinic
If you look the before/afters there, the male rhinoplasties look great? (not too much tip-curve etc)

Why is turkey rarely mentioned on here? These clinics I've looked up seem to have top-tier facilities and their doctors have extensive resumes aswell?
I must be missing something no?

That's understandable.

Yeah, my theory is that most people that get these surgeries in Turkey are just normies that don't exactly know what they want most of the time.

Just found another turkish clinic that have many great reviews and that do package deals for an insanely low price compared to all the prices mentioned on this forum. Luna Clinic: https://www.flymedi.com/luna-clinic-turkey/406#aboutClinic
If you look the before/afters there, the male rhinoplasties look great? (not too much tip-curve etc)

Why is turkey rarely mentioned on here? These clinics I've looked up seem to have top-tier facilities and their doctors have extensive resumes aswell?
I must be missing something no?
I think it is because the surgeries Turkey is most known for (hair transplants and rhinoplasties) are not discussed much in general on this site. Its is more focused on custom implants and bimax where people are content to recycle the same 6 or so names, even though there are plenty good lesser known ones out there and many of which are in fact in Turkey. Also plenty of racism and troll posts

The afters on the guy you posted don't look bad although they all do look very similar. From beak to slightly curved with a fairly projected upper nose bridge. Some guys want more of a prettyboy nose and others a more totally straight one, or with a less pronounced nasion. Do you have a before similar to those guys and is that the kind of after you are looking for?

I think it is because the surgeries Turkey is most known for (hair transplants and rhinoplasties) are not discussed much in general on this site.
Makes sense.
But a genio for example must be alot easier to do than a rhinoplasty? So in my mind i should be safe to do it in Turkey if i just do a little bit of research on a couple clinics with good reviews? lmao

The afters on the guy you posted don't look bad although they all do look very similar. From beak to slightly curved with a fairly projected upper nose bridge. Some guys want more of a prettyboy nose and others a more totally straight one, or with a less pronounced nasion. Do you have a before similar to those guys and is that the kind of after you are looking for?
Okay, lets look at these two for example:
Rhino 1
and:
Rihno 2

My nose is not nearly as extreme as their befores but the afters are what I'm looking for (solid projection from the upper bridge between the eyes, then just make it straight all the way to the tip).

My nose is just slightly deviated just under eye-level, there is a slight bump and maybe a little lack of projection on the bridge between the eyes. The width of my nose I'm content with. Nothing major to be corrected imo.

Keep in mind I just started looking into this stuff like 1 week ago so I have nowhere near as much knowledge as some people here lol.

View attachment 2353630

narrow ipd is the worst quality a woman can have

its fucking disgusting
yo she dont even haev narrow ipd

Makes sense.
But a genio for example must be alot easier to do than a rhinoplasty? So in my mind i should be safe to do it in Turkey if i just do a little bit of research on a couple clinics with good reviews? lmao

Okay, lets look at these two for example: View attachment 2353618 and: View attachment 2353619

My nose is not nearly as extreme as their befores but the afters are what I'm looking for (solid projection from the upper bridge between the eyes, then just make it straight all the way to the tip).

My nose is just slightly deviated just under eye-level, there is a slight bump and maybe a little lack of projection on the bridge between the eyes. The width of my nose I'm content with. Nothing major to be corrected imo.

Keep in mind I just started looking into this stuff like 1 week ago so I have nowhere near as much knowledge as some people here lol.
It depends on what you need with genio. If you want it brought out in multiple directions it needs to be cut in certain ways and can get complicated and here you want not only a very competent surgeon but one with a good aesthetic eye. It is easier to botch a rhino than a genio though.

Are you basically just having dorsal hump removed on your nose then? You dont think anything needs to be changed around nostrils and tip?

It depends on what you need with genio. If you want it brought out in multiple directions it needs to be cut in certain ways and can get complicated and here you want not only a very competent surgeon but one with a good aesthetic eye. It is easier to botch a rhino than a genio though.

Are you basically just having dorsal hump removed on your nose then? You dont think anything needs to be changed around nostrils and tip?
I mean, my septum is very slightly deviated, so i would want that straightened, and maybe a little more projection at the very top of the nose and yes, dorsal hump removal.
The nostrils and tip is fine imo, i dont wanna look too different.
I'm mixed so it might be hard to know what nose would look optimal on me from an ethnical standpoint.

The genio on the other hand, i would want around 8mm horisontal advancement and maybe 3-4mm vertical, just to make the lower third more balanced in relation to the other thirds, and to make my chin more masculine.

Is this too much to ask for from a turkish surgeon? Sounds reasonable to me.