LOOKING HIGH CLASS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PHENO/RACE/BEING GOOD LOOKING

kyb

kyb

mog or be mogged
It's not just about race, pheno or pure looks. Compare the two categories below. Which one would foids want to be seen in public with? Which one would her esteemed, pedigreed family accept? Which one would help her career/socioeconomic status

An ugly to average WASP/NEA (or even curry JFL) with a very high class & aristocratic look will OUTSLAY 7PSL gigachads/gigatyrones who look low class.

Proof below (either ugly WASPs or high class deathniks like gooks and curries)
IMG 5021

IMG 5020

IMG 5019

THESE WILL OUTSLAY THESE ASSUMING SIMILAR HEIGHT AND FRAME, ESPECIALLY AMONG HIGH CLASS WASP FOIDS
IMG 5023

IMG 5024

IMG 5022

THE TRUE TERASLAYERS ARE GOOD LOOKING WASP/WASP-PASSING VERY VERY HIGH CLASS CHADS

IMG 5025

IMG 5026

IMG 5032

IMG 5027

IMG 5029

IMG 5030

IMG 3361

IMG 5033

IMG 5031

THE ABILITY TO PROJECT THE IMAGE THAT YOU OWN THE WORLD, THAT YOUR FAMILY HAS OWNED THE WORLD FOR CENTURIES AND THAT FINANCIAL AND PHYSICAL RESOURCES ARE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE TO BOTH MOGGING AND SLAYING. YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKE YOURE DESCENDED FROM THE OLD ARISTOCRACY OF YOUR RESPECTIVE PHENO/ETHNICITY. IN ESSENCE, PROJECTING AN IMAGE OF POWER, PRESTIGE AND HISTORY IS A MUST. THE WORLD HAS BEEN HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER SINCE BIRTH, EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED HAS BEEN GIVEN AND YOU FEED EXCLUSIVELY FROM SILVER SPOONS IN SELECT COMMUNITIES AND REGIONS WITH HIGH 6 FIGURES GDP PER CAPITA. YOUR FAMILY HAS DOMINATED THEIR RESPECTIVE INDUSTRIES SINCE ANTIQUITY. WASPS AND GERMANIC GUYS CAN PULL THIS OFF THE BEST, BUT NORTHEAST ASIANS AND NORDICS CAN ALSO PULL THIS OFF.

Attachments​

• IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    922.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5024.jpeg
    IMG_5024.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 0

@lunin7 nigger

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
FUCKING NIGGER

Mirin effort, Bumb.