Looks are everything to most people here

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Because they have nothing else to offer. That’s the brutal truth.

It’s ovER.

99% of people here are non NT (including me) so we have to rely solely on mogging than most normies who use ntness to slay.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, thereallegend, zan and 8 others
No shit Sherlock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, socialcel, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Doesn’t matter how hard you mog if you have autism or are on the spectrum, have no social life or are extremely introverted then you are pretty much fucked and you will spend your life looking at guys you mog slay hotter girls due to being NT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, borismonster, thereallegend and 4 others
Most people don’t have money to even get surgeries or do a proper cycle so it’s another cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
The most hilarious part is, people will spend away their inheritance or life savings to ascend just to settle down for a LTR instead of slaying like they intended to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, borismonster, thereallegend and 5 others
100% true

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The most hilarious part is, people will spend away their inheritance or life savings to ascend just to settle down for a LTR instead of slaying like they intended to
And the girl they get into an ltr with probs had an ex that was mtn and looksminned but was NT LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
And the girl they get into an ltr with probs had an ex that was mtn and looksminned but was NT LOL
There’s a few people that ascended and abandoned any desire to get into a future LTR

I know @Amnesia works at a bar or something and continuously slays with no intention to have a future family, I remember reading some thread he made a while back about happiness being objective or something of that sort

I guess he’s making the most of his looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
There’s a few people that ascended and abandoned any desire to get into a future LTR

I know @Amnesia works at a bar or something and continuously slays with intention to have a future family, I remember reading some thread he made a while back about happiness being objective or something of that sort

How can happiness be objective when it is a cultural concept and does not exist objectively?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7 and coispet
How can happiness be objective when it is a cultural concept and does not exist objectively?
I think he meant that yearning for happiness in a relationship doesn’t compare to the short term satisfaction you get when you hook up for example

I’m assuming he stands for hedonism

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
looks are EVERYTHING MAN !

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FacialStructure404
I think he meant that yearning for happiness in a relationship doesn’t compare to the short term satisfaction you get when you hook up for example

I’m assuming he stands for hedonism
Depends if you ltr a Stacylite or really hot girl then it will mog slaying as it’s impossible to consistently slay hot girls unless you famous/rich etc.

Slayers mostly slay mtbs.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and humanoidsub7

I know @Amnesia works at a bar or something and continuously slays with intention to have a future family, I remember reading some thread he made a while back about happiness being objective or something of that sort

He already gave up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and WishIwasChico
I'm average at best and when it comes to talking to women (or people In general) I gotta act a certain way to compensate for my lackluster looks, it's like a subconscious thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, p0lishsubhuman, latincell95 and 2 others
The best is always to ltr a hot girl. If you can’t ltr a hot girl and mog then you’re fate is to slay mtbs until you find a hot girl.

That’s literally it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, zan, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
I'm average at best and when it comes to talking to women (or people In general) I gotta act a certain way to compensate for my lackluster looks, it's like a subconscious thing
This is the same for like 95% of men

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Depends if you ltr a Stacylite or really hot girl then it will mog slaying as it’s impossible to consistently slay hot girls unless you famous/rich etc.

Slayers mostly slay mtbs.
There’s always the probability that your LTR could go to shit, the girl could cheat, you could cheat, you both don’t like eachother’s personalities, you find out she’s had a dodgy past etc.

If you’re living in fear and constant anxiety over your relationship ending, especially if you’re not looksmatched, maybe happiness is more valuable when using your looks to hookup, even with MTBs, girls have infinite SMV anyways JFL, the accomplishment of slaying will still be present

• +1
NT doesn’t matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, zan and WishIwasChico
Doesn’t matter how hard you mog
thats just not true. Chad can get locked up and a mugshot will make him famous.

Countless other scenarios in which a loner HTN/Chadlite can easily get friends too. Im a good example Im a normie basically and managed to get friends.

• +1
NT doesn’t matter
No that’s why all those mtns/ltns you see with htbs kissing and holding hands down the street just don’t have NT. it’s there looks isn’t it bhai, retard kys

• +1

Countless other scenarios in which a loner HTN/Chadlite can easily get friends too. Im a good example Im a normie basically and managed to get friends.
So what? Idiotic statement that has no ecological validity. It’s like saying a famous rapper can get an ig model to fly out and fuck him and you cry about it.

Pathetic

• +1

literally 1 example, that's like saying cause a fat guys in holywood then that means fats will make it to holywood

• +1
No that’s why all those mtns/ltns you see with htbs kissing and holding hands down the street just don’t have NT. it’s there looks isn’t it bhai, retard kys
No nt for your recessed maxilla
Also jfl if you think “muh holding hands” means something
Slaying only gf is a self cucking
over for your iq kys

• JFL
over for your iq kys
Not even gonna argue but leave your basement mate and you’ll see legit ltb ethnics in ltrs with htbs

over for your iq kys
"no nt if your subhuman" that's a given bro

• +1
literally 1 example, that's like saying cause a fat guys in holywood then that means fats will make it to holywood
Doesn’t matter if it’s just one example Meeks is just the only one to get locked up so far
If sean or barret or candy or delon got their mugshot posted it would go viral all the same no way you’re trying to deny the meekspill jfl

• +1
Doesn’t matter if it’s just one example Meeks is just the only one to get locked up so far
If sean or barret or candy or delon got their mugshot posted it would go viral all the same no way you’re trying to deny the meekspill jfl
LMAO u think Jeremy meeks is the only chad to get locked up? yeah im done talking to u fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, zan and WishIwasChico
Not even gonna argue but leave your basement mate and you’ll see legit ltb ethnics in ltrs with htbs
I’ve been rated ltn here and ethnic but no htb my way only chads
wake up to reality ricecel

• +1
Because they have nothing else to offer. That’s the brutal truth.

It’s ovER.

99% of people here are non NT (including me) so we have to rely solely on mogging than most normies who use ntness to slay.
You made threads explaining how to use “game” and shit to slay. Now you’re saying im not nt and rely on my looks.

What a joke of a user

• +1
Im pretty content with my situation i hate going places so its basically over for me id just run OLD tests and never go through with meeting people

• +1
LMAO u think Jeremy meeks is the only chad to get locked up? yeah im done talking to u fucking retard
Only one to go viral that’s why I gave examples fucking dumbass

You made threads explaining how to use “game” and shit to slay. Now you’re saying im not nt and rely on my looks.

What a joke of a user
Quiet and go talk to those land whales on your tinder subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Quiet and go talk to those land whales on your tinder subhuman
IMG 7979
Rat faced retard

"no nt if your subhuman" that's a given bro
Could be with jaw, eyes, chin projection, hairline, height, frame I just gabe one example
You think a foid gets wet because of NT nigga? “he has so much nt holy fuck I’m wet I want to stuff his cock down my throat”
over ngl

• +1
Could be with jaw, eyes, chin projection, hairline, height, frame I just gabe one example
You think a foid gets wet because of NT nigga? “he has so much nt holy fuck I’m wet I want to stuff his cock down my throat”
over ngl
holy fuck ur dumb, you really don't get it do you

• +1
The best is always to ltr a hot girl. If you can’t ltr a hot girl and mog then you’re fate is to slay mtbs until you find a hot girl.

That’s literally it.
LTR’ing a hot girl requires statsmaxxing (e.g. looks, money, status). Most men don’t have the base in terms of looks, or are smart enough, to moneymaxx and ascend with a 8/10 or better. Ascending with a 8/10 requires an extreme amount of effort and luck.

• +1