• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and thereallegend
Cage looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, tombradylover, Brus Wane and 5 others
caged dick size is everything embrace the bbcpill hahaha

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
If you are 30 or above and got into a serious LTR.
The only thing that will save this relationship will be your money, dick and personality. Looks are a cope for ltr after 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, latincell95 and autistic_tendencies
True it doesn't matter for subHTN males.
Betabuxxxing or death are only two options for subHTNs

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You’re old as fuck by then who cares

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and lemonnz
True. Hookup culture gets boring after a while like I wanna start a family

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
IMG 6046

IMG 6047

Jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Kristin and WELOVELOOKS
You’re either rich or poor
Hahahahahah
As a guy, looks matter well into your 30s and early 40s. That’s why moneymaxxing and establishing a career is so important early on during your 20s. There’s nothing worse for a sub 5 male to reach their 30s and still be living in their parents basement and working at Amazon warehouse or McDonalds with nothing to show for it. No skills, no degree, etc. BROOOTAL!!

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
As a guy, looks matter well into your 30s and early 40s. That’s why moneymaxxing and establishing a career is so important early on during your 20s. There’s nothing worse for a sub 5 male to reach their 30s and still be living in their parents basement and working at Amazon warehouse or McDonalds with nothing to show for it. No skills, no degree, etc. BROOOTAL!!
Western women are gold digger only care about money
Looks is secondary

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Nothing matters since you're born

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Cope. My high school 32 yr old chad gymmaxed english teacher reguarly got flirted by JBs. He also has a wife and got like 4 kids. If ur handsome, there will be no dead bedroom. If u become ugly, its over for you and she will cheat on you

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and the BULL
Only in shithole america, plus those women are Just trying to exploit you and don't really love you, plus you're getting only some old roasties. My Brother Is 40 yo and looks good and cheats on his Wife and slays, so you're clearly clueless and coping and fell for the women's lies. Women Want you to be a good wagecuck provider they don't want you to know that they fuck with chad on the side

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, HTN_Mentalcel and N8verBegan
Looks are a cope for ltr after 30
Keep telling yourself that lol. Meanwhile your collagen looks like shit, your skin looks like shit, facial structure is sagging, she’s fucking the young Chad pool boy or gym trainer that you pay for, whereas if you demand sex from her she’ll be like “I’m not in the mood today” or “I got a headache. Basically a deadbedroom LTR or marriage

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Only in shithole america, plus those women are Just trying to exploit you and don't really love you, plus you're getting only some old roasties. My Brother Is 40 yo and looks good and cheats on his Wife and slays, so you're clearly clueless and coping and fell for the women's lies. Women Want you to be a good wagecuck provider they don't want you to know that they fuck with chad on the side
Chad = young college football player jock type

Cope. My high school 32 yr old chad gymmaxed english teacher reguarly got flirted by JBs. He also has a wife and got like 4 kids. If ur handsome, there will be no dead bedroom. If u become ugly, its over for you and she will cheat on you
Yeah so tired of those dumb ameritards falling for the bullshit women Say. They clearly don't have insight about the Life of an older gl guy

Chadpill ruined me

Cope there are chad in 30s 40s and even 50s. After that everyone Is old as shit so nothing matters anymore.
Youth is the only thing that makes a chad , a chad
Full of collagen youthful glow

You should never put yourself in a situation where she has all the power aka marriage. If you want to marry, leave the West.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
With bones you don't age as badly. That's why Chico aged like shit
IMG 20240301 090237
Op thinks that guys like this have no smv because they're over 30 so only betabuxing Is left lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
no. its you who dont matter,applies to any ortg user tbh

Girls hate any signs of aging
chris carmack was already old in your pfp. do you think women gave a shit? only death sentences are fat or bald (even the latter is not so bad if you have a warrior skull). no one gives a shit if chad has some texture on his skin.

chris carmack was already old in your pfp. do you think women gave a shit? only death sentences are fat or bald (even the latter is not so bad if you have a warrior skull). no one gives a shit if chad has some texture on his skin.
He still has a youthful glow
Big difference from old fatties and baldies

He still has a youthful glow
Big difference from old fatties and baldies
he doesn't, he's just a chad. i know plenty of older dudes who slay. for non attractive guy there's only betabux option left but all they get is a dead bedroom and divorce rape.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
he doesn't, he's just a chad. i know plenty of older dudes who slay. for non attractive guy there's only betabux option left but all they get is a dead bedroom and divorce rape.
What do these older chads all have in common ? Hint : money

What do these older chads all have in common ? Hint : money
no, most of those dudes work construction jobs. or other regular ass jobs. i know for sure that money doesn't matter at any age for true genuine attraction. you're getting fooled by the feminists on social media who tell you to earn 6 figures so you can provide for their lifestyle while they fuck chad on the side.

no, most of those dudes work construction jobs. or other regular ass jobs. i know for sure that money doesn't matter at any age for true genuine attraction. you're getting fooled by the feminists on social media who tell you to earn 6 figures so you can provide for their lifestyle while they fuck chad on the side.
Usually chads come with the full package
Money looks inviting personality

Usually chads come with the full package
Money looks inviting personality
famous chads yes but irl a HTN construction worker will do the job. chad jobs are model and actor not goldman sachs wagie lol