looksmaxing going mainstream

Detective

Detective

Master
i didnt believe at first that its going mainstream but i saw a dude talking about bonesmahing with his friend in school for jaw jfl. its over.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Christopher, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
guys on my insta group randomly started sending .org screenshots lol tf

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, gookcel, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
guys on my insta group randomly started sending .org screenshots lol tf
its truly over this forum should go private

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FBl
i didnt believe at first that its going mainstream but i saw a dude talking about bonesmahing with his friend in school for jaw jfl. its over.
Competition will get a lot worse if people actually get results.

It's because when they watch 1 TikTok video, the algorithm recommends them to another.

So if they watched something about mewing they would then be linked to bone-smashing and once they watch that, it'll move to thumb-pulling, then MSE, lefforts etc etc and what not.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 26859
It's because when they watch 1 TikTok video, the algorithm recommends them to another.

So if they watched something about mewing they would then be linked to bone-smashing and once they watch that, it'll move to thumb-pulling, then MSE, lefforts etc etc and what not.
same dude also tried to teach mewing to other people jfl. he even talked about chico.

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 4451
It’s been mainstream for a while. Mewing and the other bs has been well known for a few years now

same dude also tried to teach mewing to other people jfl. he even talked about chico.

Normies are followers.

They will pick up the looksmaxxing and black pill ideology faster than any alternative thinker on here, because they are used to thinking for themselves less.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
jfl why is everyone so stressed

do u really think normies will pay money to get lefort bimax rhino and all these surgeries when less than 5% of .org forum rotters have actually gotten surgery

bugging out for no reason, the most normies founding out this forum will do is mew religiously then realise it’s cope in 2-3 years

• +1
Reactions: gookcel
It's a trend and will die out. Even when mewing went mainstream nobody did it right. All the lifefuel results were before it got mainstream

true but they only know the same words "mewing" "canthal tilt" "its so over" since it is a trend itll probably die out

true but they only know the same words "mewing" "canthal tilt" "its so over" since it is a trend itll probably die out

No. This looks theory stuff won't die out because of the thing they are constantly engaging with on their phones. Social media. Everything on social media is about looks, primarily. How you appear. How you're perceived.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Av0nr