Tiktok is making Elliot Rodger mainstream

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin
I see videos of ER that literally have over 100 thousand likes, why is elliot going so mainstream? Also people seem to misunderstand elliot saying "Me in my car (I mog)" With a picture of him in his car

There is no point in him going mainstream and it shouldnt happen

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and N1666
I see edits glorifying him too it's pathetic. The funniest part is that it's women making edits of him, which if he was still alive he would be against

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Lokki
if he was still alive he would be against
Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8u2

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
I see edits glorifying him too it's pathetic. The funniest part is that it's women making edits of him, which if he was still alive he would be against

Elliot is long dead and hard to fathom that he cares even less now than any 1 because he cannot fathom any more in death inceldom ends and then you will never be aware again

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and N1666
Views means nothing on tiktok btw, people there have an attention span of 3 seconds, you could have 20 millions of views and nobody would remember it at the end of the day.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and reptiles
I see women saying "i can fix him" and other women replying to that with "Hes already perfect" just pathetic

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhra26, reddotguy and N1666
But what's the reason behind glorification.

I think it's for social media points. Following the trend, incel culture is popular on social media rn. So every person is hoping on to it. To be part of the cool crowd.
They think they are achieving smth amazing by doing so as well

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, ShowerMaxxing, N1666 and 1 other person
But what's the reason behind glorification.

I think it's for social media points. Following the trend, incel culture is popular on social media rn. So every person is hoping on to it. To be part of the cool crowd.
They think they are achieving smth amazing by doing so as well
Yeah it's just to be edgy and hopping on trends, it's like it's an achievement to be part of incel culture now. As soon as you replied I got an ER video on my tiktok just look at the second comment:

Screenshot 20240324 0934092

Nigga is begging to be put on a watchlist

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
Yeah it's just to be edgy and hopping on trends, it's like it's an achievement to be part of incel culture now. As soon as you replied I got an ER video on my tiktok just look at the second comment:

View attachment 2816828

People make these just for the meme, nobody know about him, nobody actually follow his message.
It's all attention graph and edgy, like everything on tiktok.
Nobody is serious.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and N1666

View attachment 2816828

those fucking people annoy me so much

Tiktokcels who dont even know what ER did

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and N1666
ERmaxxing is now a nichemaxx

• +1
Arent we all though? We post on an incel site almost every day, if there was a list of things that can make you be put on a watchlist that is one of them

Tiktok gen alpha parasites are such looksmax crazed they'll go crazy about anything vaguely org even if they doesn't understand
Disgusting generation

• +1
Tiktok gen alpha parasites are such looksmax crazed they'll go crazy about anything vaguely org even if they doesn't understand
Disgusting generation
I am a tiktokfag too but I am becoming day by day less of a tiktokfag and more of a typical .org user

Im almost at 500 posts too so i wont be a graycel anymore