Looksmaxing is giving me so much anxiety,deppression and anger.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I get really pissed off and afraid that I'll stay subhuman for a long time. I'm skinnyfat and anytime my weight loss or lifts in the gym stall I get so pissed off and paranoid. I don't even know if I'll ever get to fix my hairline or if ru58841 works. I have failed to grow a beard with mininoxidil and I have failed to lighten my skin so it matches my body. My looksmaxing journy has been a complete failure and I guess I''ll stay subhuman forever. Last year I visioned a version of me that was muscular,had a nice straight hairline, some stubble, a lighter face(my face is 2 to 3 shades darker than my body), thicker neck who actually had a socially/sex life to make up for the first 18 years of my life as a loser. Looksmaxing is like a race against time. I must become normal before. I graduate college. I might start using nicotine to really cope with everything. I feel really low T and this is what happens when the feelings of helplessness just hits you once you start evaluating shit.

Why are you lightening your skin if you’re black

Looksmaxing is a mental illness. Just ldar bro

The miserable have no other medicine
But only hope.

~William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zeta ascended
Looksmaxing is a mental illness. Just ldar bro
I'm too high inhibition to give up on looksmaxing. I need purpose and a light at the end of the tunnel to chase to keep my sanity.

I'm too high inhibition to give up on looksmaxing. I need purpose and a light at the end of the tunnel to chase to keep my sanity.
Ok but lower your looksmaxing standards to a level that causes minimal mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Ok but lower your looksmaxing standards to a level that causes minimal mental illness
Yeah I'm not going to do too many things at once and try to let go of things that can't be changed.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Have you thought about doing day game and cold approach?

Have you thought about doing day game and cold approach?
I like the hot approach better. Kind of like going after girls that I already know or who are already in my social circle. I just believe cold approaching has no place in 2019.

I get really pissed off and afraid that I'll stay subhuman for a long time. I'm skinnyfat and anytime my weight loss or lifts in the gym stall I get so pissed off and paranoid. I don't even know if I'll ever get to fix my hairline or if ru58841 works. I have failed to grow a beard with mininoxidil and I have failed to lighten my skin so it matches my body. My looksmaxing journy has been a complete failure and I guess I''ll stay subhuman forever. Last year I visioned a version of me that was muscular,had a nice straight hairline, some stubble, a lighter face(my face is 2 to 3 shades darker than my body), thicker neck who actually had a socially/sex life to make up for the first 18 years of my life as a loser. Looksmaxing is like a race against time. I must become normal before. I graduate college. I might start using nicotine to really cope with everything. I feel really low T and this is what happens when the feelings of helplessness just hits you once you start evaluating shit.
I don't think you would be content even if you achieved all of your looksmaxing goals, you would only create new goals and problems ad infinitum, learn to just sit back and enjoy the journey sometimes.