Looksmaxing is the easier part

badromance

badromance

Banned
To get laid,you need alot of other things.Just a friendly reminder,i see alot of people here getting unhealthy obsessions about how they look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah my autism around girls is a huge part of me not being able to get puss ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
You need to maxx everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
There's no NT school for your looks

(and not that retarded no gym for face or whatever idiotic saying that idiots say sometimes)

• +1
ohh yeah u need a great personality

• +1
  • +1
To get laid,you need alot of other things.Just a friendly reminder,i see alot of people here getting unhealthy obsessions about how they look.
No it's not. Getting laid as a gl guy is NOT hard. You just think you're attractive even tho u r not sorry bro :/

• +1
No it's not. Getting laid as a gl guy is NOT hard. You just think you're attractive even tho u r not sorry bro :/
i dont think im attractive jfl, i would still get laid more than anyone here except Chris if i was NT and more extroverted
i dont think im attractive jfl, i would still get laid more than anyone here except Chris if i was NT and more extroverted
Looksmaxing is the easiest part,the rest is the hard stuff

• +1
You just need to be attractive and not a retard. It's so simple, it's stupid.

• +1
You just need to be attractive and not a retard. It's so simple, it's stupid.
Uglier people than me here get laid constantly,unhealthy obssesion with how you look will only harm you.

• +1
Uglier people than me here get laid constantly,unhealthy obssesion with how you look will only harm you.
they are great negotiators. U need to negotiate the pussy well.

• +1
they are great negotiators. U need to negotiate the pussy well.
Yeah and people on this forum need to go out more jfl,social skills are key

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
We're attracted to females, not males. You might see those guys as ugly but women don't.

They could also just be average or slightly below with a lot of money and or status.

• +1
Yeah and people on this forum need to go out more jfl,social skills are key
yep thats why u don't see me posting after a certain time. I spend +10 hours a week going out in foids presence to increase my chances in slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
dont think im attractive jfl, i would still get laid more than anyone here except Chris if i was NT and more extroverted
This must be fucking trolling dude. Jfl

Height isn't everything bro

• +1

jfl bro if u think only looks will get u laid.I would get laid in my country,not in others tho,talking about here,since i see alot of people that i mog easily,but they are NT and 100% low inhib,the only 2 things that im lacking,don't see what else i can change about myself

• +1
jfl bro if u think only looks will get u laid.I would get laid in my country,not in others tho,talking about here,since i see alot of people that i mog easily,but they are NT and 100% low inhib,the only 2 things that im lacking,don't see what else i can change about myself
You can change your looks bro and that's what matters. Nt and good-looking get you laid obviously it's not just one of the other. I for god sake shave your beard dude

• +1

height is everything when ur a midget

but i agree face > height . I seen a little manlet getting more attention then me because his face was 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and badromance
You can change your looks bro and that's what matters. Nt and good-looking get you laid obviously it's not just one of the other. I for god sake shave your beard dude
I can obviosly but still if i lack socially doesnt matter much.Why shave ? i have baby face without beard,i'd rather stay like this

• +1
Autism doesn't matter in attracting women if you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I can obviosly but still if i lack socially doesnt matter much.Why shave ? i have baby face without beard,i'd rather stay like this
because at least with a baby face you look like you take care of yourself instead of having patchy crotch hair all over your face
height is everything when ur a midget

but i agree face > height . I seen a little manlet getting more attention then me because his face was 7/10
Was he shorter than you bro

• +1
because at least with a baby face you look like you take care of yourself instead of having patchy crotch hair all over your face

same height. He just had a pretty face. If he was taller he would be considered chad. Great bone structure & haircut. My face is bloated & i have flimsy hair so its hard to compete sometimes. He had 2 chicks leave their bfs (i believe they were bfs) the bfs were tall af too. But they left them and just kept talking to the pretty manlet. It was nice to watch but sucked they ignored me.

• +1

i'll think about it tommorow,i will shave and leave a line along so i dont get the baby face jfl

• +1
  • +1

i would like to debunk the baby face thing. I don't think its a positive in a foids eyes. A foid is looking for a more manley look. They don't want their man to have a feminine face than theirs.

some girl told me i had a feminine face once smh. I made fun of her right away i don't let a womens jokes slide.

• +1
i would like to debunk the baby face thing. I don't think its a positive in a foids eyes. A foid is looking for a more manley look. They don't want their man to have a feminine face than theirs.

some girl told me i had a feminine face once smh. I made fun of her right away i don't let a womens jokes slide.
Dude. Look at my pics. I have so many feminine features but you said I was near gigachad. Harmony>all

• +1
Dude. Look at my pics. I have so many feminine features but you said I was near gigachad. Harmony>all
IMO u have more man features. Ur jaw is good no homo.

• +1

baby face is disgusting jfl,i will avoid shaving as long as i can or find other solution

• +1
untrue, i know girls that want to fuck me and i dont even talk to them. all u need is looks lmao

• +1
Statusmaxxing Is underrated AF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and badromance
untrue, i know girls that want to fuck me and i dont even talk to them. all u need is looks lmao
then fuck them and post back here jfl until then keep coping

• +1
Legit Chad. Not close to gigachad. Solid 8 imo

• +1
then fuck them and post back here jfl until then keep coping
i will, this morning a chick i havent talked to in a month snapchatted me “literally fuck me” lmao. once i do ill post my ascension story

• +1
  • +1