Looksmaxxing based on social groups

faceReflect

faceReflect

Iron
Social groups are the only reason looksmaxxing exists, at least for highschoolers. Theres no point in trying to softmaxx and fashionmaxx or whatever if you are around ltn all day who make you look like a god. If you are around htn and mtn though through the day put effort in to look good. The whole point of looksmaxxing is trying to stand out from the crowd visually, because thats how girls notice you. Its bullshit to try and look like chico or o'pry or whatever, because they arent around you all day. If youre in highschool and you aren't well known or at least are friends with the popular kids, then kys or softmaxx. The only reason they are popular is because they look good or have desirable qualities like being good at sports or whatever. All of the foids drool over them because they stand out from the crowd, which means if you aren't mogging them visually yourself than you're a lonercel.
TLDR only compare yourself to those who are around you a lot, and only try to mog them. Wasted effort to try and look like a paris fashion week modelcel.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
tldr-deal-with-it.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, 5.5psl and optimisticzoomer
the subhumans at my gym make me feel like prime Leo DiCaprio