Looksmaxxing doesn't work for some people

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
I've been on these communities for years and I've not changed at all in term of looks.
Don't bother getting surgeries if you are subhuman, it doesn't work.

Only looksmax if you are at least OK looking, for people who look like me, just dont even try.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, xeqri, ElTruecel and 4 others
how do I block this user

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Caucasiann, VenatorLuparius, gookstar and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and 📎♿️⚙️
Did you fix your acne?

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
how do I block this user
Angry cuck

looksmaxxing works for everyone, how far you can actually ascend from it completely comes down to genetics and money

thats the harsh truth but doesnt mean you have to cope on here and say it doesnt work for some people

your logic of you being ugly even if you were to fix ur acne is retarded cause youd still be LESS ugly, the whole point is that litte changes add up specially when its addressing big failos

yet here you are, unkempt, acne riddled, pale and greasy still complaining about not ascending

youll never be HTN lebg and thats fine, but atleast if you stop being a greasy guy you might be able to enjoy real life interactions and maybe even meet an mtb later on in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mewton, hoursk and 13 others
I got told today by multiple people that i look better and that they see the glow up coming in. All I did was shave jfl, most softmaxxing is just doing what women already have done for millennia

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and dragomaxxer
Blocking me for speaking the truth, looksmaxxing is worthless if you are ugly like me.

most of your uglyness comes from you being dirty as fuck bro respectfully

your failos arent as bone dependent as some other people that weve seen here you are quite literally just so dirty to the point that it puts you at borderline below indian ethnic tax level right next to the WOW asmongold level

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, sayi and Imretarded?
looksmaxxing works for everyone, how far you can actually ascend from it completely comes down to genetics and money

thats the harsh truth but doesnt mean you have to cope on here and say it doesnt work for some people

your logic of you being ugly even if you were to fix ur acne is retarded cause youd still be LESS ugly, the whole point is that litte changes add up specially when its addressing big failos

yet here you are, unkempt, acne riddled, pale and greasy still complaining about not ascending

youll never be HTN lebg and thats fine, but atleast if you stop being a greasy guy you might be able to enjoy real life interactions and maybe even meet an mtb later on in life
LESS ugly is not worth it.
"Youll never be HTN", who is? I'm not delusional but I know I'm not these shitty words you guys describe to me.
I am not special, or anything, very few people actually are. I am not saying I am good looking, I'm saying I'm simply not enough to be considered attractive enough for a women.
That's how it is. I understand your point but no, adressing failos hardly change anything. In my case mostly everything is genetics because I'm not fat and I am 18, I finished growing.

your failos arent as bone dependent as some other people that weve seen here you are quite literally just so dirty to the point that it puts you at borderline below indian ethnic tax level right next to the WOW asmongold level
It comes from me looking like an abused chimpmunk, this is genetic-based.

I've been on these communities for years and I've not changed at all in term of looks.

Only looksmax if you are at least OK looking, for people who look like me, just dont even try.
cuz u dont do anything faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, Mewton, tombradylover and 2 others
"Youll never be HTN", who is? I'm not delusional but I know I'm not these shitty words you guys describe to me.
I am not special, or anything, very few people actually are. I am not saying I am good looking, I'm saying I'm simply not enough to be considered attractive enough for a women.
That's how it is. I understand your point but no, adressing failos hardly change anything. In my case mostly everything is genetics because I'm not fat and I am 18, I finished growing.

i have abs and still consider myself fat, if youve never been 11% body fat or under in your life you dont even know what you look like

i have abs and still consider myself fat, if youve never been 11% body fat or under in your life you dont even know what you look like
I've always looked the same, nothing I can do to change how I look and I'm ugly.
No wonder people think I'm demotivated, do you think there any incentive for someone like me who is pretty unattractive (3.8/10), never had a girlfriend, and no hope of ever changing? Every day feels like a very heavy thing to go and you can't grow forward.

It comes from me looking like an abused chimpmunk, this is genetic-based.

jfl at this.

Literally just take a fucking shower you lazy fuck
IMG 4818

You're acting like an idiot when you refuse to even do basic self care because 'muh it wont make me chad'. You actually deserve to rot at this point.

Writhe in your own filth and watch as we all improve ourselves and achieve better lives

jfl at this.

Literally just take a fucking shower you lazy fuck
View attachment 2839213

You're acting like an idiot when you refuse to even do basic self care because 'muh it wont make me chad'. You actually deserve to rot at this point.

Writhe in your own filth and watch as we all improve ourselves and achieve better lives
I never said I wanted to be chad, read a bit.
A "shower" cannot fix me. I am simply genetically ugly, something beyond my control. I wouldn't be complaining here if I was enough.

I never said I wanted to be chad, read a bit.
A "shower" cannot fix me. I am simply genetically ugly, something beyond my control. I wouldn't be complaining here if I was enough.

ur genetically ugly yet the entire rest of functional society sees the purpose of not being a dirty lazy person rotting in their own filth

if you are already genetically ugly doing what ur doing is just hurting you 10x more

a good looking guy can get away with smelling bad here or there, although its also a death sentence for them

but you smelling bad? ggs ur outcast from ur school social circle with those looks permanently

theres plenty of people that are "genetically" as ugly as you and after softmaxxing and dressing more appropriately atleast start living lives

theyll never have chad life none of us will but i promise you its better than you crying here about never ascending while u scratch and sniff ur finger mid fart typing ur threads

change ur underwear shower and shave brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
ur genetically ugly yet the entire rest of functional society sees the purpose of not being a dirty lazy person rotting in their own filth

if you are already genetically ugly doing what ur doing is just hurting you 10x more

a good looking guy can get away with smelling bad here or there, although its also a death sentence for them

but you smelling bad? ggs ur outcast from ur school social circle with those looks permanently

theres plenty of people that are "genetically" as ugly as you and after softmaxxing and dressing more appropriately atleast start living lives

theyll never have chad life none of us will but i promise you its better than you crying here about never ascending while u scratch and sniff ur finger mid fart typing ur threads

Shut the fuck up, you don't understand.

I've always looked the same, nothing I can do to change how I look and I'm ugly.
No wonder people think I'm demotivated, do you think there any incentive for someone like me who is pretty unattractive (3.8/10), never had a girlfriend, and no hope of ever changing? Every day feels like a very heavy thing to go and you can't grow forward.
mods should ban this fucking dipshit.

Self-loathing failures shouldn't be allowed here. Its a self improvement site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ominion, tombradylover and 1 other person

funny how you think this is like insightful to me, I already know.
Problem is lack of motivation, and its not worth it at the end of the day.
Keep going man, keep being useless.

Shut the fuck up, you don't understand.

everyone in the forum understands that ur just autistic and dirty its not rocket science stop projecting your lazyness onto others though

i genuinely dont know why you arent banned off here its not doing you any good mentally clearly and definitely not physically either since u dont apply any info on here and simply cry

mods should ban this fucking dipshit.

Self-loathing failures shouldn't be allowed here. Its a self improvement site
Shut the fuck up retard, this website is about bullying people less fortunate than you, encouraging suicide.
No one here is a nice person, and don't try to project your fake morals on me, you clearly aren't in a position to talk.

funny how you think this is like insightful to me, I already know.
Problem is lack of motivation, and its not worth it at the end of the day.
Keep going man, keep being useless.

not here to be useful to you, if you lack motivation to improve and arent gonna do it then why are you here?

no one wants to hear you cry about your pathetic life, that is staying pathetic because of ur own doings and lack of motivation

theres ppl with 3x harder lives than you that can find motivation and ur still crying on here, either leave or actually do shit to improve yourself. you are a parasyte on here respectfully

everyone in the forum understands that ur just autistic and dirty its not rocket science stop projecting your lazyness onto others though

i genuinely dont know why you arent banned off here its not doing you any good mentally clearly and definitely not physically either since u dont apply any info on here and simply cry
This website is about worshipping "chads" and crying or "roping" if you are ugly like me.
Do you expect me to be positive? Of course I'm not a faggot and not killing myself, but it's funny seeing people here literally tell me to end my life then say "muh, just get good skin"
This is hypocrisy at it's finest form.

Shut the fuck up retard, this website is about bullying people less fortunate than you, encouraging suicide.
No one here is a nice person, and don't try to project your fake morals on me, you clearly aren't in a position to talk.

this website is for looksmaxing, it just happens to have a shitton of edgy teenagers, doesnt mean thats the purpose or main function of the site lmao

if you wanna bully less fortunate people make the switch to a full on incel site so you can cry with them troll

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
not here to be useful to you, if you lack motivation to improve and arent gonna do it then why are you here?

no one wants to hear you cry about your pathetic life, that is staying pathetic because of ur own doings and lack of motivation

theres ppl with 3x harder lives than you that can find motivation and ur still crying on here, either leave or actually do shit to improve yourself. you are a parasyte on here respectfully
This forum is all about genetic determinism and how if you are sub "HTN", "MTN" it's over for you, what am I supposed to tell you?
What is pathetic according to some people here is how you are born, no one cares how I work.

this website is for looksmaxing, it just happens to have a shitton of edgy teenagers, doesnt mean thats the purpose or main function of the site lmao

if you wanna bully less fortunate people make the switch to a full on incel site so you can cry with them troll
This website is for being retards, spreading lies and useless "looksmaxxing" information.
Telling people to kill themselves is the goal to this website.
If you are ugly, end your life. If you are attractive, you get worshipped.
This website is nothing but hypocrisy cesspool.

• Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss
This website is about worshipping "chads" and crying or "roping" if you are ugly like me.
Do you expect me to be positive? Of course I'm not a faggot and not killing myself, but it's funny seeing people here literally tell me to end my life then say "muh, just get good skin"
This is hypocrisy at it's finest form.

then why stay here? Retard.

ive only ever seen you complain
self loathing people that are lazy are some of the most repulsive people in life. i hope you know that

you are already not a good looking guy but you pair that with ur dogshit personality and you get a disaster

atleast try to make your odds better bro wtf

I am in a position to talk. I am a better human than you. I am above you in every metric and I'm 10 times less of a burden to my family than you are to yours.

users like YOU are the reason you think this place is for bullying. Users like myself and others who put effort into threads are the reason this site even exists. By no means am I a chad or a perfect person. But I or anyone who tries in life is better than you. Throwing stones from a glass house

then why stay here? Retard.

ive only ever seen you complain
self loathing people that are lazy are some of the most repulsive people in life. i hope you know that

you are already not a good looking guy but you pair that with ur dogshit personality and you get a disaster

atleast try to make your odds better bro wtf
That's like saying to someone with a birth defect to "get a good personality"
Do you hear yourself? This literally goes agaisn't blackpill. Not saying I believe in it, but its funny.

I am in a position to talk. I am a better human than you. I am above you in every metric and I'm 10 times less of a burden to my family than you are to yours.

users like YOU are the reason you think this place is for bullying. Users like myself and others who put effort into threads are the reason this site even exists. By no means am I a chad or a perfect person. But I anyone who tries in life is better than you. Throwing stones from a glass house
Not reading your dogshit takes, you've proven to by a useless hypocrite. No one cares if you are a "better looksmax.org" user, go back in your bed, and keep convincing yourself it matters and anyone cares about it.

This website is for being retards, spreading lies and useless "looksmaxxing" information.
Telling people to kill themselves is the goal to this website.
If you are ugly, end your life. If you are attractive, you get worshipped.
This website is nothing but hypocrisy cesspool.

then leave :lul:

you staying here, after fully believing the purpose of this place is to just worship chads or tell people to rope tells me 1 of two things

1. ur homosexual and are here to just worships chads (okay if ur gay ur gay no problem)
2. ur a sad loser that just tells people to rope daily

regardless of the two, thats not what this site is TRULY for even though many do it

looksmaxing was a way for incels to improve their looks and have a normal life. Normies are looksmaxxing now and the standards will only go up. DNR

• +1
Reactions: nofap
then leave :lul:

you staying here, after fully believing the purpose of this place is to just worship chads or tell people to rope tells me 1 of two things

1. ur homosexual and are here to just worships chads (okay if ur gay ur gay no problem)
2. ur a sad loser that just tells people to rope daily

regardless of the two, thats not what this site is TRULY for even though many do it
I'm here to debate with hypocrite such as you who keep spreading bullshit under either my name (aka. people posting my face), etc..
I don't tell people to kill themselves, unlike some.

looksmaxing was a way for incels to improve their looks and have a normal life. Normies are looksmaxxing now and the standards will only go up. DNR
Shut up, you are from tiktok.

• JFL
That's like saying to someone with a birth defect to "get a good personality"
Do you hear yourself? This literally goes agaisn't blackpill. Not saying I believe in it, but its funny.

i have family members with birth deffects. and they are living 10x more fulfilling lives than you are to their maximum ability cause they make the most out of their situation instead of crying and shitting themselves while playing video games.

you disgust me seriously. my family member has it 10x worse than you and still doesnt ever complain meanwhile u cry here to indians in seeks of having people reinforce ur lazy ass attitude get a grip bro

unironically get help go to therapy or do fucking something ur fucked in the head

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ChadL1te
Not reading your dogshit takes, you've proven to by a useless hypocrite. No one cares if you are a "better looksmax.org" user, go back in your bed, and keep convincing yourself it matters and anyone cares about it.
"Not reading your dogshit takes." You cant read 4 fucking sentences? What are you a 6th-grade girl on her period?

I've seen you call yourself smart before. What a delusional world you live in. You should be placed in a war-torn city in syria and start telling them your views on life.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
"Not reading your dogshit takes." You cant read 4 fucking sentences? What are you a 6th-grade girl on her period?

I've seen you call yourself smart before. What a delusional world you live in. You should be placed in a war-torn city in syria and start telling them your views on life.
I am not smart, but I am smarter than what you consider an rgument.

I'm here to debate with hypocrite such as you who keep spreading bullshit under either my name (aka. people posting my face), etc..
I don't tell people to kill themselves, unlike some.

how am i hypocrite, ive never acted to being you lmao , i literally reported the tiktok account that was acting like they were you multiple times

i try to stay as positive as i can on here but its impossible with you.

you remind me of my actually mentally stunted students i used to help assist with in school for volunteer hours, and even they had 10x brain processing power than you at this point

i have family members with birth deffects. and they are living 10x more fulfilling lives than you are to their maximum ability cause they make the most out of their situation instead of crying and shitting themselves while playing video games.

you disgust me seriously. my family member has it 10x worse than you and still doesnt ever complain meanwhile u cry here to indians in seeks of having people reinforce ur lazy ass attitude get a grip bro

unironically get help go to therapy or do fucking something ur fucked in the head
"be grateful because somebody has it worse than me"
This really does help, thanks bro.
Hypocrite.

You are far from my intelligence. I don't think anyone here can name a single intelligent thing you have ever said.

how am i hypocrite, ive never acted to being you lmao , i literally reported the tiktok account that was acting like they were you multiple times

i try to stay as positive as i can on here but its impossible with you.

you remind me of my actually mentally stunted students i used to help assist with in school for volunteer hours, and even they had 10x brain processing power than you at this point
I am simply not delusional and people call me mentally stunted. Grow up.

You are far from my intelligence. I don't think anyone here can name a single intelligent thing you have ever said.
Looks matter, isn't that a smart observation?

ur unironically one of the least intelligent people that post on here by far

ive never seen anyone thats actually intelligent put so much effort into producing content which is completely degenerate and self loathing

i only ever see sad depressed sub 90 iq ppl do that but hey tell yourself whatever you want

• JFL
ur unironically one of the least intelligent people that post on here by far

ive never seen anyone thats actually intelligent put so much effort into producing content which is completely degenerate and self loathing

i only ever see sad depressed sub 90 iq ppl do that but hey tell yourself whatever you want
I would be a pretty optimistic if I wasn't as ugly as I am, sorry for having this unchangable trait about myself being a huge affect in my everyday life.
Seriously.

Looks matter, isn't that a smart observation?
ahh you got me man good one! I've never seen someone wallow in self pity more than you have. I actually feel bad for your family who probably did their best to raise you and ended up having a dead end son who refuses to shower or even pass school.

I am simply not delusional and people call me mentally stunted. Grow up.

yes ur clearly mentally stunted which is why you shouldnt be on here, you need real help instead of rotting here doing nothing to improve yourself

commenting on how shit your own life is frequently is literally the worst thing you can do

in b4 redpill cope. try thinking about killing yourself everyday and i assure you it will happen sooner than you think. the more time you spend thinking about a certain negative outcome the more likely you are to make it happen

stop being such a fucking doomer ffs

yes ur clearly mentally stunted which is why you shouldnt be on here, you need real help instead of rotting here doing nothing to improve yourself

commenting on how shit your own life is frequently is literally the worst thing you can do

in b4 redpill cope. try thinking about killing yourself everyday and i assure you it will happen sooner than you think. the more time you spend thinking about a certain negative outcome the more likely you are to make it happen

stop being such a fucking doomer ffs
I focus on other area of my life yet people call me loser, what's wrong with that? I'm not considering suicide, I'm just saying that relationships are not possible for me. I know ugly people can have friends. The problem lies in the fact I'm missing normal human interactions because of my ugliness beyond my control. Don't wonder why I feel bad about it. Fixing my skin doesn't fix the issue. I'm still undesirable, can't people understand that and at least respect my feelings?

I would be a pretty optimistic if I wasn't as ugly as I am, sorry for having this unchangable trait about myself being a huge affect in my everyday life.
Seriously.

when i look at your pictures i dont think of how ugly you are i think of how dirty and greasy you look, where as with other ugly users here i think the latter i just say wow ltn or sub 5 whatever

ur face and image is so smeared with filth that you arent even recognizable as someone that can appropriately be rated looks wise anymore

you quite literally look homeless, ur fat and have never been lean you dont know how far you can get until youve actually leaned down enough

theres people that completely turn their lives around just from weightloss lmao

in b4 im not fat im skinny just chipmunk face

no ur fat and 97% of this site is either fat or skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: gookstar and Costcosuperstore
If that's you on your pfp, you don't look bad at all.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap