Looksmaxxing doesn't work for some people

I focus on other area of my life yet people call me loser, what's wrong with that? I'm not considering suicide, I'm just saying that relationships are not possible for me. I know ugly people can have friends. The problem lies in the fact I'm missing normal human interactions because of my ugliness beyond my control. Don't wonder why I feel bad about it. Fixing my skin doesn't fix the issue. I'm still undesirable, can't people understand that and at least respect my feelings?

no because if you want to do that go to incel.is

for the fucking 100x, the mods need to make some sort of post to reestablish the purpose of this place

being bpilled and looksmaxing doesnt instantly make you a fucking incel ffs

threads having to do with complaining about life or current situation in any way have no place here, if you want pity go look for it somewhere else

when i look at your pictures i dont think of how ugly you are i think of how dirty and greasy you look, where as with other ugly users here i think the latter i just say wow ltn or sub 5 whatever

ur face and image is so smeared with filth that you arent even recognizable as someone that can appropriately be rated looks wise anymore

you quite literally look homeless, ur fat and have never been lean you dont know how far you can get until youve actually leaned down enough

theres people that completely turn their lives around just from weightloss lmao

in b4 im not fat im skinny just chipmunk face

no ur fat and 97% of this site is either fat or skinny fat
People rated me the same below average lookswise even when I showered. Doesn't change how bad I feel everyday, how everytime I go everyday I feel scared of walking because I know people judge me for looking like a rotten potato. No I am not fat, I told you this, my face is just genetically fat, not in my control and I'm getting cursed on that aspect.
Can't get any motivation to grow as a person when you have that afterthought that you are ugly piece of shit genetic failure.

no because if you want to do that go to incel.is

for the fucking 100x, the mods need to make some sort of post to reestablish the purpose of this place

being bpilled and looksmaxing doesnt instantly make you a fucking incel ffs

threads having to do with complaining about life or current situation in any way have no place here, if you want pity go look for it somewhere else
Incels.is is a toxic cesspool, not going there.

People rated me the same below average lookswise even when I showered. Doesn't change how bad I feel everyday, how everytime I go everyday I feel scared of walking because I know people judge me for looking like a rotten potato. No I am not fat, I told you this, my face is just genetically fat, not in my control and I'm getting cursed on that aspect.
Can't get any motivation to grow as a person when you have that afterthought that you are ugly piece of shit genetic failure.

my face is genetically "fat" and chipmunky too, but instead of bitching about it i realize that okay i just got fucking unlucky with the fact that i need more bones there and also have unoptimal facial fat distribution, but hey guess what i can lose more fat!

im leaner than you and most people on here and still want to get leaner to get rid of my chubby cheeks problem, this isnt just something you have to deal with

but while you decide to give up and just cope with muh im just genetically fat face id rather do something about it.

if ur even more bpilled than me and hate ur fat cheeks so much how about you use that as motivation to wageslave for a bit and get some sort of procedure to help with that?

if you wouldnt even do that then clearly ur not trully bpilled or a looksmaxer so shouldnt be here anyways

my face is genetically "fat" and chipmunky too, but instead of bitching about it i realize that okay i just got fucking unlucky with the fact that i need more bones there and also have unoptimal facial fat distribution, but hey guess what i can lose more fat!

im leaner than you and most people on here and still want to get leaner to get rid of my chubby cheeks problem, this isnt just something you have to deal with

but while you decide to give up and just cope with muh im just genetically fat face id rather do something about it.

if ur even more bpilled than me and hate ur fat cheeks so much how about you use that as motivation to wageslave for a bit and get some sort of procedure to help with that?

if you wouldnt even do that then clearly ur not trully bpilled or a looksmaxer so shouldnt be here anyways
There a reason why people get motivation to fix their problem, its when its worth it to do so.
Not affordable or realistic surgery can fix how I look, and it doesn't fix the problem of being a social loser.
I have no motivation because I know there no escape for me to look better, and without looks, I cannot live a normal life.
I'm just cursed and you keep coping about it.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and nofap
There a reason why people get motivation to fix their problem, its when its worth it to do so.
Not affordable or realistic surgery can fix how I look, and it doesn't fix the problem of being a social loser.
I have no motivation because I know there no escape for me to look better, and without looks, I cannot live a normal life.
I'm just cursed and you keep coping about it.

if ur cursed and theres no fix then my point still stands get out of here ur a lost cause you said it yourself

being here serves you no purpose now, focus on doing other things that will make you happier without flushing more of ur mental down the toilet

if ur cursed and theres no fix then my point still stands get out of here ur a lost cause you said it yourself

being here serves you no purpose now, focus on doing other things that will make you happier without flushing more of ur mental down the toilet
There no escape, I cannot live anymore. I can't kill myself but its impossible for me to get any type of good feelings anymore, I'm just too ugly for that, life is just pain, without escape. It's like being in a prison where you can't do anything.

mentalcel ugly people can look average unless your completely deformed
average isn't inherently bad

I understand OPs arguement, he's basically saying what's the point in looksmaxxing if the results will be negligible. Without a good base its just a time waste. I still think you should maximise your potential, see how it goes and if nothing changes sure ldar

I understand OPs arguement, he's basically saying what's the point in looksmaxxing if the results will be negligible. Without a good base its just a time waste. I still think you should maximise your potential, see how it goes and if nothing changes sure ldar
No he's just being a little bitch. He hasn't even tried a single looksmaxx and is complaining about muh "looksmaxxing doesn't work!", how can he say that when he hasn't even tried? Its like someone that hasn't been in a relationship telling you marriage is pointless. He's self defeatist and will roll around in his own shit and filth as he watches everyone else ascend and get up on their feet. Everyone can ascend its just how you approach it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No he's just being a little bitch. He hasn't even tried a single looksmaxx and is complaining about muh "looksmaxxing doesn't work!", how can he say that when he hasn't even tried? Its like someone that hasn't been in a relationship telling you marriage is pointless. He's self defeatist and will roll around in his own shit and filth as he watches everyone else ascend and get up on their feet. Everyone can ascend its just how you approach it
Not everyone is gonna make it brah, some people are truly fucked

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and nofap
“Making it” shouldn’t be the goal for most people, just to looksmaxx as much as possible and look the best you can and live your life, normies already are doing this by default

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and ShowerMaxxing
That's true not everyone here is gonna ascend to chad status in fact I can say less than 0.5% of the population of all the BlackPill forums( PUAHate, SlutHate, Lookism, etc... ) combined have actually made it. But that's not the point of looksmaxxing, the point of looksmaxxing is to max out your given base by any means necessary from softmaxxes to other more niche bottom of the iceberg shit. Him calling shit cope without actually trying it is the most loser shit you can think of and makes him no better than normie sheep who just regurgitate what other people say without forming their own opinions, this goes for other forum members who do this shit too.
Unironically tho he should man up and stop acting like a little bitch, complaining and rolling in filth is not gonna fix his problems.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Some people like you tend to forget ldar is a retarded thing to do and nobody should do it
You will never feel a glimpse of happiness by rotting

Don't pay attention to this user, he is simply lazy and doesn't feel like making an effort, it's over for his absolutely feminine behavior always complaining

I've been on these communities for years and I've not changed at all in term of looks.
Don't bother getting surgeries if you are subhuman, it doesn't work.

Only looksmax if you are at least OK looking, for people who look like me, just dont even try.
Negative nancy strikes again
You have been regurgitating this shit since 2022 get a hobby

Don't pay attention to this user, he is simply lazy and doesn't feel like making an effort, it's over for his absolutely feminine behavior always complaining
I wouldnt be acting like this if i wasnt ugly