Looksmaxxing getting spread out

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver

100k views, even astro and some other looksmaxxer have already seen this shit already. I bet this shit is causing tons of people to be aware of the red pill and black pill aswell. a lot more people will be acknowledged about mewing aswell.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Nibba, androidcel and 1 other person
Tbh if every single male was redpilled it would be better cuz they wouldn’t give so much attention to every bitch like lil pussies but at same time there would be more competition, so at the end the solution is to rope :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, sorrowfulsad, SHARK and 6 others
Tbh if every single male was redpilled it would be better cuz they wouldn’t give so much attention to every bitch like lil pussies but at same time there would be more competition, so at the end the solution is to rope :incel:
if youre red pilled youre ahead of the race

as uncle june would say "Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually believe they're leading "

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Lorsss, mojopin and 1 other person
Bluepillers will still represent like 90% of the male population, looksmaxxers still have a giant advantage

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Lorsss
Bluepillers will still represent like 90% of the male population, looksmaxxers still have a giant advantage
Cope. Once this catches on, things are gonna get nasty

Cope. Once this catches on, things are gonna get nasty
Have you talked to the average guy? Men's mentality is very, very far from blackpill. When guys looksmax they work on fashion sense and hairstyles at most, don't think to get corrective facial surgeries, roid, and adopt an advanced skincare routine.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, LooksJourney, AncapFAG and 4 others
We need to pump misformation into the ntsphere to muddy the waters.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, LooksJourney and Wincel

100k views, even astro and some other looksmaxxer have already seen this shit already. I bet this shit is causing tons of people to be aware of the red pill and black pill aswell. a lot more people will be acknowledged about mewing aswell.

Doesn't matter, it's one thing being redpilled and it's another trying to make a change. Most normies who discover such videos will have the information enter through one ear and leave out of the other ear.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 39 and mojopin
Doesn't matter, it's one thing being redpilled and it's another trying to make a change. Most normies who discover such videos will have the information enter through one ear and leave out of the other ear.
depends. i always had a urge to fuck bitches and be top dog, and a lot of men are like that, usually the one who takes it in and follows

depends. i always had a urge to fuck bitches and be top dog, and a lot of men are like that, usually the one who takes it in and follows
Yes, all men have that urge, still doesn't mean anything, most men will never take action to try and be the "top dog".

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
mewing and shit is pointless considering evrryones over 13 here

@mojopin made it

I just made the videos for some bros on here and before I knew it I was at 100k views. I’m fairly certain these people would have been searching other looksmax shit to be recommended the vid and most normies will just call them bullshit and move on.
I doubt even 1% are legit redpilled so don’t expect this to change anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, dogtown, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
We need to pump misformation into the ntsphere to muddy the waters.
not like there isn't enough already anyway :feelskek:
I just made the videos for some bros on here and before I knew it I was at 100k views. I’m fairly certain these people would have been searching other looksmax shit to be recommended the vid and most normies will just call them bullshit and move on.

I doubt even 1% are legit redpilled so don’t expect this to change anytime soon
thank u for video btw did ur dad like it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and mojopin
not like there isn't enough already anyway :feelskek:

thank u for video btw did ur dad like it
He wants to be my Guinea pig to test my methods. But he doesn’t want to do half the stuff like eating raw meat or working out so idk his logic behind that lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, dogtown and Deleted member 470
He wants to be my Guinea pig to test my methods. But he doesn’t want to do half the stuff like eating raw meat or working out so idk his logic behind that lmao
I understand not wanting to eat raw meat but get him to start working out man

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I understand not wanting to eat raw meat but get him to start working out man
He does a physical af job all the time so I don’t blame him tbh. I’ll try to get him to do handstands tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Fucking dicks trying to monetize this knowledge.
Now I have to compete with looksmaxxed normans.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I’m not trying to bro just want to get the knowledge out there to prevent others from suffering the same BDD as me so I’m pretty hesitant to add adverts. Also I swore a lot and made dark jokes throughout the video so I’m not looking to compromise my humour for money. Like I said I just made the videos for the bros and it’s blown up

I’m not trying to bro just want to get the knowledge out there to prevent others from suffering the same BDD as me so I’m pretty hesitant to add adverts. Also I swore a lot and made dark jokes throughout the video so I’m not looking to compromise my humour for money. Like I said I just made the videos for the bros and it’s blown up
Others aren't you.
Others suffering is beneficial to you, the better the competition is, the harder it is to stand out. If everyone mewed(Thankfully most normies are too self-absorbed and will dismiss this as some "meme exercise") the average would increase, so you'd have to take much more radical looksmaxxing steps in order to be happy.

But I appreciate the videos, they are pretty high quality ngl. Some good knowledge there.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Hunter and mojopin
Others aren't you.
Others suffering is beneficial to you, the better the competition is, the harder it is to stand out. If everyone mewed(Thankfully most normies are too self-absorbed and will dismiss this as some "meme exercise") the average would increase, so you'd have to take much more radical looksmaxxing steps in order to be happy.

But I appreciate the videos, they are pretty high quality ngl. Some good knowledge there.
Cheers bro. Yeah you’re right people think it’s a meme or scam so they won’t bother looking into it. I’m fairly certain the only people who would be recommended these vids are ones who watch videos on jawline and cheekbones or facial exercises. Idk any normies who would stumble across this

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and RichardSpencel
Cheers bro. Yeah you’re right people think it’s a meme or scam so they won’t bother looking into it. I’m fairly certain the only people who would be recommended these vids are ones who watch videos on jawline and cheekbones or facial exercises. Idk any normies who would stumble across this
Tbh, have you got any gender statistics on the people that viewed the video?
I hope that the majority of people that stumble upon these are women, because if all women and a small number of men were looksmaxxed, we could all get an above average gf. As the rewards would be significantly higher, and the competition would remain low, which would be a net positive impact on us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and mojopin
Spread the Blackpill

Holy fucking shit bro 143k views:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: congrats man.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, mojopin and Deleted member 470
Tbh, have you got any gender statistics on the people that viewed the video?
I hope that the majority of people that stumble upon these are women, because if all women and a small number of men were looksmaxxed, we could all get an above average gf. As the rewards would be significantly higher, and the competition would remain low, which would be a net positive impact on us.
30% are women and the rest seem to be either incels/looksmaxxers or young teens.
Holy fucking shit bro 143k views:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: congrats man.
Cheers bro

Last edited:
30% are women and the rest seem to be either incels/looksmaxxers or young teens.

Cheers bro

haha i didnt even know you were on this forum. if you clickbait taking advantage of peoples insecurities it could get pretty big lmao ngl

• +1
haha i didnt even know you were on this forum. if you clickbait taking advantage of peoples insecurities it could get pretty big lmao ngl
I guess you could say I somewhat have so far, but without taking the piss with it like a lot of channels

It's crazy how Much you've exploded in like 1 week.
The Chad YouTube growth vs the incel 2 subs (his alt and his mom)
Even that Chad male model brettchaderick commenting in your vids now.
Yeah I fully agree with this,even the concept of this site,I hate people getting advice to make them better looking,as an incel is mog or be mogged (usually mogged) and it just makes it harder for us.

If I was gl I wouldn't give any advice at all other than just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourself.
Mewing becoming mainstream is not a good thing for incels at all.

• +1
The thing is, it's gonna be in the real far future if it will even explode. Most of the population watching this are kids who wont really dive into mewing and looksmaxing. For those who will, they'll need to teach their kids looksmaxing and make them grow into it.

Holy fuck...... It's almost at 400k, you can actually become a YouTuber that makes a fuckload of money out of this. @mojopin Make as many high quality videos as quick as you can.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
Fucking hell this shit is going viral. Its ogre if this becomes common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
I guess you could say I somewhat have so far, but without taking the piss with it like a lot of channels
You best start patreonmaxxing. Your videos are blowing up. Its crazy you were at a couple hundred subs a week ago.

• +1
Holy fuck...... It's almost at 400k, you can actually become a YouTuber that makes a fuckload of money out of this. @mojopin Make as many high quality videos as quick as you can.
Unfortunately my dad doesn't see it as viable work so he's making me work with him everyday for a while...

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Unfortunately my dad doesn't see it as viable work so he's making me work with him everyday for a while...
Just listen to him till you get really, really big, then move out.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, mojopin and RedPilledStemcel
@mojopin never forget your first fans :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, UltraExtremeIntense and 3 others
Yeah bro @mojopin is doing a great service

Its ogre for youngcels like me when looksmaxxing will spread out in few years tbh.

Last edited:
Only problem is this means I can’t upload consistently for a while. Got my fucked up
Shit, that's terrible, you need strike while the iron is hot.

Shit, that's terrible, you need strike while the iron is hot.
@Felix97 said I could use his eyebrow's thread for a video so I might get it done seeing as I have the day off tomorrow.

@Felix97 said I could use his eyebrow's thread for a video so I might get it done seeing as I have the day off tomorrow.
Good. If i was you id say im unwell, then i'd go to my room and make as many videos as possible, tbh.

Brett Maverick noticed me too lol I'm.doing pretty well myself nice job bro
btw YouTube money is nice just not as much as you think unless you are hitting that 100k mark. I make 100 dollars for every set of videos that make 100k.
I'm focusing on reaction videos because honestly it's a great thing to get into to grow your channel. it's kinda generic but pretty fun.

people love it and I get bigger. win win.

my goal is get big enough to get mewing mainstream on behalf of Dr Mike mew.

I wanna funnel all the traffic I get into orthotropics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Wincel and mojopin
btw YouTube money is nice just not as much as you think unless you are hitting that 100k mark. I make 100 dollars for every set of videos that make 100k.
I'm focusing on reaction videos because honestly it's a great thing to get into to grow your channel. it's kinda generic but pretty fun.

Good for you man, being able to switch up the vids and do what you want will be well worth it in the long run. 100 dollars every 100k would have been pretty sweet for me back in the day when anyone could monetise videos. We need mewing to go mainstream before John Mew dies. God bless that saggy old man.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Spread out like the legs of toastie roasties

@mojopin Dude your channel grew so fast I remember subbing your channel at like 8 subscribers couple of weeks ago, you must have appeared in Youtube algorithm of recommended videos, particularly the one at 400K.

• +1
@mojopin Dude your channel grew so fast I remember subbing your channel at like 8 subscribers couple of weeks ago, you must have appeared in Youtube algorithm of recommended videos, particularly the one at 400K.
Crazy shit. I had someone I know who didn't know what mewing was message me to ask if it was me

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney

You're an autist white nigger who consistently trashes this site and other blackpill concepts along with calling guys like faceandlms toxic and cancer.

You and based baldcel should get cancer.

Fuck with bloatcrew
Get what's coming to you.
Woooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
@mojopin

Congratz with your success, you blew up pretty fast. Mewing content must be hot rn.

EDIT: Keep uploading bro. If you can make some kind of gig out of this, you're golden. Beats wagecucking.

• +1
@mojopin

Congratz with your success, you blew up pretty fast. Mewing content must be hot rn.

EDIT: Keep uploading bro. If you can make some kind of gig out of this, you're golden. Beats wagecucking.
I’d rather sell my asshole to men than wagecuck. At least then I’d know men would be paying to fuck me. I look forward to seeing where this takes me. Cheers bro

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky