Looksmaxxing getting spread out

You're an autist white nigger who consistently trashes this site and other blackpill concepts along with calling guys like faceandlms toxic and cancer.

You and based baldcel should get cancer.

Fuck with bloatcrew
Get what's coming to you.
Woooooooooooo

lol I love this site and you won't stop my growth bro. I'm on a roll. sorry your so mad that I'm spreading my message and mewing.
I’d rather sell my asshole to men than wagecuck. At least then I’d know men would be paying to fuck me. I look forward to seeing where this takes me. Cheers bro

lets collab bro. I wanna shout you out and get you bigger what do you say?

Last edited:
lol I love this site and you won't stop my growth bro. I'm on a roll. sorry your so mad that I'm spreading my message and mewing.

Splash splash nigger.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Splash splash nigger.

you're the type to type like you own the place but in person I'd smash your face with that there phone. suck my 7 inch cock. :feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelstrash::no:
trash trash reeeeee

Last edited:
you're the type to type like you own the place but in person I'd smash your face with that there phone. suck my 7 inch cock. :feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelstrash::no:
Stfu ur literally a queer

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky and Autist
Lol,you're a skinny dork who has probably never won a fight in his life,

You done fucked with bloatcrew.
It's ogre 4 u.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky and Autist
Spreading peanut butter

I don't care what you say keep staying in your toxic echo chamber. I rather spread a message of real looksmaxxing and sharing it with the normies. that way you guys can't have it for yourself tee heeee

Men getting better gl and women getting more bloated. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I mogg you into Oblivion suck a cock

Attachments

• IMG_20190109_123002_924.jpg
    IMG_20190109_123002_924.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 27
oh no I got told I'm ugly by a subhuman male who doesn't even know what women want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Nibba
Men getting better gl and women getting more bloated. :lul::lul::lul:
This is what I mean, we should stop helping men lookmax and help women instead.
If we help men lookmax we will compete with better looking men for bloated chubsters, but if we help women looksmax we're competing with ugly men for attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I don't even need to be on this site. I just like stealing all your ideas so I can continue to have the edge. jk. but really I like all you guys for real love the banter

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
seriously like idk what your problems are with me but I do appreciate the community here it's not as toxic as other sites and at least here there is a lot of good info.

good site 10/10

I mogg you into Oblivion suck a cock
Congrats you mog an incel?

I don't care what you say keep staying in your toxic echo chamber. I rather spread a message of real looksmaxxing and sharing it with the normies. that way you guys can't have it for yourself tee heeee
Nah it doesn't even matter,normies have no desire and are too dumb to looksmaxx.
They'd rather just get a haircut or something short term.

DID U REMOVE SPECIAL THANKS TO TONY U FILTHY OOGREEEEEEEEEE :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: DISLIKES ONLY FROM ME

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and RichardSpencel
seriously like idk what your problems are with me but I do appreciate the community here it's not as toxic as other sites and at least here there is a lot of good info.

good site 10/10
>toxic
:soy:

Actually kys

• +1
Let's fucking do it mate. Make the Holy Grail of mewing videos. Just saw your comment too, will e-mail soon.

• +1
thing is calling me ugly and subhuman might have made sense say 6 years ago before mewing but legit now a days I get complimented by guys and girls for my jaw and cheekbones ( which btw I had almost zero definiton prior to mewing)

Congrats you mog an incel?

Nah it doesn't even matter,normies have no desire and are too dumb to looksmaxx.
They'd rather just get a haircut or something short term.
You have a point. I'm trying to preach mewing to incels, but they keep dismissing it as cope. If incels dismiss it (and God knows that we need this more than anyone), then I have little hope for normies taking this serious.

• +1
normies are catching on. got people.in real life who started talking about this "tongue postue method"

it's catching on for real

DID U REMOVE SPECIAL THANKS TO TONY U FILTHY OOGREEEEEEEEEE :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: DISLIKES ONLY FROM ME
Oh shit Tony, I accidentally cut and pasted over it. I beg you to forgive me :feelsrope:

You have a point. I'm trying to preach mewing to incels, but they keep dismissing it as cope. If incels dismiss it (and God knows that we need this more than anyone), then I have little hope for normies taking this serious.
Putting the tongue on the roof of your mouth to become a mm?
Yeah man I was going go beach with becky and Tracy but yeah actually I'll just stay home and "mew"

All looksmaxxing vids success relies on how gl the person saying it is,imagine a currycel talking about looksmaxxing, Jfl 8 views with somehow 30 dislikes.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Autist
normies are catching on. got people.in real life who started talking about this "tongue postue method"

Why dont you quote him if youre responding to him retard

Cope,most normies have already thrown out there gym memberships from new years resolution.

Normies have no will power or desire to change,
Most people only change when change is necessary,no one with a gf can be bothered to even eat good. It's ogre for normies.

• +1
Reactions: Kraw109 and AstroSky
you have a point. Brett mavrick talked about it and blew up. meganrose or whatever also talked about it and kinda just copied my format a little with the whole hand swinging. doesn't matter. I'm just glad many are doing their best to spread it

John mews work needs to be remembered ...and I really feel that

• +1
Reactions: Kraw109
also idk if you guys remember the twin study but me and brother used to be almost exact twins but I want you to guess which one mouth breathed and which nosed

my brother doesn't really mind im using him as an example. I'm currently teaching him and he's already improving. I love my brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-162113.png
    Screenshot_20190109-162113.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20190109-162121.png
    Screenshot_20190109-162121.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 51
you have a point. Brett mavrick talked about it and blew up. meganrose or whatever also talked about it and kinda just copied my format a little with the whole hand swinging. doesn't matter. I'm just glad many are doing their best to spread it

John mews work needs to be remembered ...and I really feel that
I plan on making flyers explaining orthotropics and exposing the problems with traditional orthodontics and just giving them to random people on the street like an autist

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel and AstroSky
also idk if you guys remember the twin study but me and brother used to be almost exact twins but I want you to guess which one mouth breathed and which nosed

my brother doesn't really mind im using him as an example. I'm currently teaching him and he's already improving. I love my brother

Facial width gainz

Thought u were a troll acc but seems ur the real one

• +1
chewing is legit. it's made my jaw tighter too. of course I find taking breaks like building muscle the best . good posture and proper root tongue force is the true key to improving your lower third

Ouch, how did you even find out about mewing so early?

do you miss me in the snapchat GC?

• +1
Reactions: Tony
funny story. there was this channel called Josh.

.he died...but he knew about tongue posture then I sorta did my research and applied coping my way till today. I didn't tell anyone till my brother told me I'm starting to look like that chadward meme

funny story. there was this channel called Josh.

.he died...but he knew about tongue posture then I sorta did my research and applied coping my way till today. I didn't tell anyone till my brother told me I'm starting to look like that chadward meme
Have you got pics of you and your brother when you were younger, pre-mewing?
It could be the ultimate proof that mewing works.

• +1
I was 16 at the time

I have a Chad brother and I can tell you without a doubt he is planning on murdering and peeling off your face and attaching to his own.

Someone make him an account,
Username:astrocel

• +1
sure do bro
I actually was looking worse than my brother at one point

also is it just me or ER and I look the same here

Attachments

• IMG_20181111_174436_926.jpg
    IMG_20181111_174436_926.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 43
  • FB_IMG_1541894283157.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541894283157.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 26
  • FB_IMG_1541894212381.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541894212381.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 32
  • FB_IMG_1541894207779.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541894207779.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 31
  • FB_IMG_1541894198332.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541894198332.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 33
  • FB_IMG_1541894183992.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541894183992.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20180917_074952_595.jpg
    IMG_20180917_074952_595.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20180917_074952_597.jpg
    IMG_20180917_074952_597.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 30
FUARK sorry was actually long day for me. :feelsbadman: why u left
i wrote my final message ask zane to show it, im leaving this aswell, im only on here cause im on PC doing assignments and checking forum every few minutes.

i wrote my final message ask zane to show it, im leaving this aswell, im only on here cause im on PC doing assignments and checking forum every few minutes.
that kurd didnt show shit its ogrening

I was 16 at the time

How did you learned about it first and was convinced to the point of committing to it? You were highly ahead of the curve, mogging all of us in the process, you started at a young enough age which was the key.

I hated myself so much and wanted to get plastic surgery I found facial movements you could do to improve the face. did that already for a few months and came across joshes channel and said fuck it why not. I just sorta half assed it for awhile till I noticed I could move my hyriod bone just by doing it and it made my jaw sorts look better.

over time I got my upswing.

the chewing I didn't do till like recently. but that's just muscle so that's easy to do

• +1
Reactions: Dude420