looksmaxxing has helped me out a lot

D

Deleted member 30344

Iron
in one of my classes last semester my homeroom teacher got sick and basically we had a sub for the entire semester, she was very nice and i havent seen her for 6 months when the semester ended, until a couple days where she saw me and complimented me on my weight loss saying i look a lot more better which gave me the biggest boos of confidence. we had a pretty good chat until i had to go.

i started looksmaxxing in Jan after i quit being a rotting doomer on discord who had no friends and i did think it was a over for me, but i just decided to stop being autistic and listen to the advice people gave to me and started lean/gymmaxxing, skin care, styling, hygine, (basically all the softmaxxes). im not done and i still have lots more to do ( ive been rated ltn-mtn range but its better than wtf i was before )

i will probably never have women thirsting over me everywhere i go like chad ( some girl that i liked did like me back but her subhuman friends kinda fucked it over and was insanely brutal, but we move) , but improving myself has helped me out a lot, ive met new people who i can say are my best friends, people respect me more, girls dont find me creepy at all ( ive made friends that are girls, but no bitches unfortunately ) and overall it just has made me happier person.

i just wanted to share this with someone, and i just wanted to thank the guys who convinced me to stop being autistic. i will probably never find those guys again but thank you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, thereallegend, garoupilled_ and 5 others
Wow wish all my problems could be fixed by eating less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, bishōnenmaxxer, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Who's pissing in ur bed

are u in college bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
oh you're the somali guy who added me on disc right

you should join the BBC looksmax (black users) discord

Happy to see that you've made progress dude! Motivates me to not continue to rot on this site and improve my own life.