Tumblr 3bc6d55f007aac7ed4c824de1ea87c3d c26bc07f 500

DtqyjiAWwAE68pz

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, AlexanderTheGreat11 and ChristianChad
Unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
I have never seen this dude, seems underrated. Has that pretty boy tired looks which can get lots of different girls basic,emo whatever he is a total JB slayer. He has a special thing to him other than that idk what exactly.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, oldcell, GalacticHero and 4 others
i know some psl whore who chased after him for ages.

first david laid, then him

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Tons of guys with scleral show look good. Hollow undereyes are actually an expressive trait for attractive men with blue eyes. Regardless, Zurzolo is legit just a htn WASP guy. Same looks level as Hayden Christensen and solely has that SMV from status.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Elvisandreaa and SteveRogers
HAHAH HES MED MED PRIDE WORLDWIDE SUC IT U ANGLO NIGGERS

FUCK ALL THE BLOND CUCK BOYS ON THIS FORUM LOLL ALBINO APE NIGGERS CRYING OVER THIS ITALIAN CHAD

FUCK U @Erik-Jón SCANDIVANIAN ASS NIGGA NORDIC MYTHOLOGY ASS NIGGA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, It'snotover, GorLee and 1 other person
where is the chad?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Tasty17
I have never seen this dude, seems underrated. Has that pretty boy tired looks which can get lots of different girls basic,emo whatever he is a total JB slayer. He has a special thing to him other than that idk what exactly.
It's the I look good without trying look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, terrorblade and Elvisandreaa
Hes not the only one and dont think its ideal. You need alot going for you to get away with it

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
always lol at people thinking that he lacks bones or something

Hes not the only one and dont think its ideal. You need alot going for you to get away with it
No, it’s not a failo he’s getting away with, it’s a niche. It’s not like a bulbous nose for example where there isn’t a niche to fill. i call them “tortured chad eyes,” ideal for any girl who is obsessed with tortured artist/skinny druggy types, which is a lot of girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No, it’s not a failo he’s getting away with, it’s a niche. It’s not like a bulbous nose for example where there isn’t a niche to fill. i call them “tortured chad eyes,” ideal for any girl who is obsessed with tortured artist/skinny druggy types, which is a lot of girls tbh
I’ll add this: it’s a feature that, if you’re average looking it’ll probably look like dogshit. But if you’re good looking it can boost you up, girls think it’s a hot feature on gl guys

Meanwhile a bulbous nose, chad can get away with it but no girl prefers it and it doesn’t make him better in any way, it’s objectively dragging him down, that’s the diference.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Johnnybegood
Long dark eyelashes and eyebrows, someone morph him with light brown eyebrows and light eyelashes and you’ll find a MTN.
He’s a chadelite, maybe.
Personally I think he’s HTN, I can’t really see him above PSL 5.25.
Most will disagree though.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Long dark eyelashes and eyebrows, someone morph him with light brown eyebrows and light eyelashes and you’ll find a MTN.
He’s a chadelite, maybe.
Def not HTN he has crazy Harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284
Def not HTN he has crazy Harmony.
I know, I’m saying that while I’m aware that he’s pretty much objectively a chadelite, I am not personally into his look.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Psl is a shit system ngl. Jbs get wet over this chadlite not the psl gods

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Psl is a shit system ngl. Jbs get wet over this chadlite not the psl gods
I would much rather looks like this guy than Jordan Barret and maybe even Chico Lachowski, even though Chico remains my personal favorite because he is the OG.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 22126
I’ll add this: it’s a feature that, if you’re average looking it’ll probably look like dogshit. But if you’re good looking it can boost you up, girls think it’s a hot feature on gl guys

Meanwhile a bulbous nose, chad can get away with it but no girl prefers it and it doesn’t make him better in any way, it’s objectively dragging him down, that’s the diference.
Lorenzo is an odd case tbh. He doesn't have any facial feature that is chadlike, like sharp mandible, almond eye shape with tight eyelids and great pfl, square robust chin etc.

But somehow he looks hella good because his ratios are on point. He is Chadlite literally because of his ratios. His midface is compact and he has enough of everything to give him amazing facial harmony. No flaw whatsoever besides the scleral show which weirdly enough actually makes him more striking.

Ratio + soft features is what gives him insane appeal, BUT if he loses his hair or his skin deteriorates he will be set back immensely

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Yuno_howitez
Lorenzo is an odd case tbh. He doesn't have any facial feature that is chadlike, like sharp mandible, almond eye shape with tight eyelids and great pfl, square robust chin etc.

But somehow he looks hella good because his ratios are on point. He is Chadlite literally because of his ratios. His midface is compact and he has enough of everything to give him amazing facial harmony. No flaw whatsoever besides the scleral show which weirdly enough actually makes him more striking.

Ratio + soft features is what gives him insane appeal, BUT if he loses his hair or his skin deteriorates he will be set back immensely
his very long eyelashes also improve his eye area a lot

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
He’s a chadelite, maybe.
I agree with you. People are overrating him hard if they think he's "Chad".

every feature of mine mogs him except eye colour and chin height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
HAHAH HES MED MED PRIDE WORLDWIDE SUC IT U ANGLO NIGGERS

FUCK ALL THE BLOND CUCK BOYS ON THIS FORUM LOLL ALBINO APE NIGGERS CRYING OVER THIS ITALIAN CHAD

FUCK U @Erik-Jón SCANDIVANIAN ASS NIGGA NORDIC MYTHOLOGY ASS NIGGA
He is not med he is atlantid

LOL MY IRL LITERALLY LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID "WHY ARE HIS EYES LIKE THAT" AND SHES A FOB