Losing hair is a choice

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Like nigga, if you are losing hair, its literally u choose to
Scalps sensitive to DHT? Finasteride
Losing hair from lack of nutrients? Eat a rich diet and supplement
Already lost some hair and need to grow them back? Minoxidil

I see people that are afraid to use finasteride and i doubt it gives erectile dysfunction anyway and about libido you dont get pussy anyway and finasteride will only increase chance for pussy. Chico and O'pry uses finasteride too.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Infinite

I see people that are afraid to use finasteride and i doubt it gives erectile dysfunction anyway and about libido you dont get pussy anyway and finasteride will only increase chance for pussy. Chico and O'pry uses finasteride too.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Finasteride dosent completely stop hairloss, it just slows it down

I see people that are afraid to use finasteride and i doubt it gives erectile dysfunction anyway and about libido you dont get pussy anyway and finasteride will only increase chance for pussy. Xangsane and anthony111553 uses finasteride too.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Dosent matter how much you take, if your scalp is sensitive to even a smallest amount of DHT you will lose hair and hair loss is not just due to DHT, its called androgenetic alopecia because its due to androgens not just DHT

• JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel
Dosent matter how much you take, if your scalp is sensitive to even a smallest amount of DHT you will lose hair and hair loss is not just due to DHT, its called androgenetic alopecia because its due to androgens not just DHT
Wanna know a fact? Nobody on this earth has a scalp sensitive to the "smallest" amount of DHT.

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel
Wanna know a fact? Nobody on this earth has a scalp sensitive to the "smallest" amount of DHT.
Women also suffer from androgenetic alopecia, but anyways its still good to hop on fin/dut rather than do nothing

Women also suffer from androgenetic alopecia, but anyways its still good to hop on fin/dut rather than do nothing
Bro I need to get blowjob from that girl in your pfp

@nehaalnaseem
No, I don't need it. I am not gonna jerk off to her because she doesn't even necessarily stand out with her attractiveness, just above average. However, I would still accept a blowjob if she offered.

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
Androgens receptors get more sensivity due to aging, and other big disseases that is mostly caused by eating unhealthy and gene"s

Have bad vitamine D receptors on the scalp will surely make it also more sensivity

Last edited:
No , just only dht

Androgens receptors get sensivity due to aging, and other big disseases that is mostly caused by eating unhealthy and gene

Have bad active vitamine D receptors will surely make it more sensivity
Didn't ask + Nobody cares

Thats mean, relax bro
Oh Brother I am Sorry for insulting you as I did Not Really mean To Break your feelings You get What im Saying? I would want You to Be Happy Forever

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Dht is certainly important for erectile function. The rumors aren't a joke.

Dht is certainly important for erectile function. The rumors aren't a joke.
Nigga i get rock hard erections i slammed my dick into my dumbells once and the dumbell got thrown away

If that were true,bodybuilders wouldn't accelerate balding with even T or nandrolone derivative steroids
"There are possible androgenic side effects of Nandrolone although the odds are not strong"
Not really

but yea having a high amount of a specific androgen like T or DHT will surely give you balding and acne problems

What i mean is that
Average T levels = not rlly balding
Average DHT levels = balding if.....

Having a high amount of those things = balding if....

Nigga i get rock hard erections i slammed my dick into my dumbells once and the dumbell got thrown away
Anecdote from you = disregard reported side effects from thousands of anecdotes ?

I'm not sure I'll be adhering to that logic

you'll need years before satisfying regrowth with minoxidil

"There are possible androgenic side effects of Nandrolone although the odds are not strong"
Not really

but yea having a high amount of a specific androgen like T or DHT will surely give you balding and acne problems

What i mean is that
Average T levels = not rlly balding
Average DHT levels = balding if.....

Having a high amount of those things = balding if....
Average T and dht levels are falling generation after generation yet balding (androgenic alopecia) is increasing and starting at younger ages.

Please explain this to me 😌✨

Average T and dht levels are falling generation after generation yet balding (androgenic alopecia) is increasing and starting at younger ages.

Please explain this to me 😌✨
I already explained it
Androgens receptors on the skin get more sensivity due to aging, and other big disseases that is mostly caused by eating unhealthy and genetics

Have bad vitamine D receptors on the scalp will make it also more sensivity

I literaly gave you guys a answer

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
growing hair back on temples is the real challenge. Very few have went completely back to Norwood 0 Zayn Malik / dellisola hairline .

If you boys got tips I’d love to hear them .

growing hair back on temples is the real challenge. Very few have went completely back to Norwood 0 Zayn Malik / dellisola hairline .

If you boys got tips I’d love to hear them .
get a hair system or transplant, hair systems are better than transplants in terms of density, but you need to setup your lifestyle and have access to a good system/maintain it

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
i want to use fin nigga but my shit genes dont want

Did they confirm they used fin?