Losing yourself to Find yourself?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Is it legit or nah?

I mean, as of now I don’t even have an idea of what the fuck is going on in my life rn or what the fuck i’m doing.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Deleted member 60975 and lemonnz
you don’t lose yourself or find yourself think of it this way , it’s like a trail in the woods you get lost from it then you find it and follow it. Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: wsada, BootySniffer69 and PseudoMaxxer
you don’t lose yourself or find yourself think of it this way , it’s like a trail in the woods you get lost from it then you find it and follow it. Hope this helps
thanks bud

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 60975
how you doing man?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer
how you doing man?
These question touch me deeply in my heart, I feel cared for. Thank you.

I’m doing ok, could do better. I’m anxious about some girl i’m talking to.

As of myself, i’m gonna start going to the gym again today and fix my diet. Gonna get a haircut today and will order a lighting stack.

It’s all about keeping myself busy with work (to make money to looksmax) and with looksmaxxing.

I find this to be the best way to keep myself motivated and healthy. Hopefully everything will workout fine.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and wsada

As of myself, i’m gonna start going to the gym again today and fix my diet. Gonna get a haircut today and will order a lighting stack.

It’s all about keeping myself busy with work (to make money to looksmax) and with looksmaxxing.

I find this to be the best way to keep myself motivated and healthy. Hopefully everything will workout fine.
no problem man.

That's good to hear bro, hope it goes well with the girl.

Good you're starting the gym, I need to start again since I'm planning to take fin soon so I want to get my lifestyle in a healthy place. I lost alot of weight recently so i'm looking cillian murphy oppenhimer gaunt, (people at uni asked me if I was doing okay JFL).

It's good to keep yourself busy but, you should slow down every once in a while and enjoy the little things. That's a cope that's been helping me recently.

I started this film making club and I'm the director of Cinematography, it's alot of responsibility since I have to come to every shoot, and bring my gear. But it's rewarding so far.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no problem man.

That's good to hear bro, hope it goes well with the girl.

Good you're starting the gym, I need to start again since I'm planning to take fin soon so I want to get my lifestyle in a healthy place. I lost alot of weight recently so i'm looking cillian murphy oppenhimer gaunt, (people at uni asked me if I was doing okay JFL).

It's good to keep yourself busy but, you should slow down every once in a while and enjoy the little things. That's a cope that's been helping me recently.

I started this film making club and I'm the director of Cinematography, it's alot of responsibility since I have to come to every shoot, and bring my gear. But it's rewarding so far.
Good job bro, good luck.

I’m on Fin and let me tell you, lifestyle and diet are everything.

If you have any questions when you start feel free to PM me, i’ve had every side effect possible jfl and I fixed them.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Good job bro, good luck.

I’m on Fin and let me tell you, lifestyle and diet are everything.

If you have any questions when you start feel free to PM me, i’ve had every side effect possible jfl and I fixed them.
thanks man. I definitely will.
We can't be bald manlets lmao.

• +1

proud of you bro keep going

• Love it
i wil die alone @PseudoMaxxer

• So Sad