LOVE OF MY LIFE BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND

idk man Im in the same situation here but my oneitis already blocked me on everything so she probably knows the autist I tuly am

I truly hope you pull her tho mirin the effort
i frauded as Ultra NT around her

if i cared more at the time i would probably have her

i made some crucial mistakes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and ZaC
She broke up with that twink lets go

Also She's the one that got dumped

i hope she has realised that a 100lb fluffy hair asian twink isnt a real man

i also gurantee shes still a virgin

Shes the type to wait till marriage

havent spoke in like a year when she wished me happy birthday

im gonna make my move

i was already prettyboymaxxed back then

but now im 3 inches taller and gymaxxed to

i stalked her tiktok reposts and socials everyday for over a year

my plan is to ''acidently'' run into her in public

maybe ill bring my curry friend along to

Shes literally a godess
Congratulations, she was prob pressured into dating the other guy by her friend group or a collective of subhoomans with obv agents in the mix throwing out clear slander and false nonsense to keep u single, as they typically do. Foids have a tendency to get in line and take commands as hierarchy is of the up most importance, big reason how men and womyn differ.

Congratulations, she was prob pressured into dating the other guy by her friend group or a collective of subhoomans with obv agents in the mix throwing out clear slander and false nonsense to keep u single, as they typically do. Foids have a tendency to get in line and take commands as hierarchy is of the up most importance, big reason how men and womyn differ.
Her friend hates me

not even joking she despised me

lifefuel?

Her friend hates me

not even joking she despised me

lifefuel?
It’s always these absolute Dalit looking girls in her friend group that have 2 cents on guys these girls date, they should not be uttering a word when the men they are dating are of the ultimate orc like goblins genetics could build. It’s largely a jealousy type deal because they want her to get with an equally or more grotesque beast to their own, society functions on conformity and the goblin bug man tends to conform the most and thus gets to date these days, that’s just how it is. I’ve seen the most ultimate Untermench grotesque 0 harmony beast get into dating from just conforming, it’s amazing what can be done if ur given the opportunity from hs.

It’s always these absolute Dalit looking girls in her friend group that have 2 cents on guys these girls date, they should not be uttering a word when the men they are dating are of the ultimate orc like goblins genetics could build. It’s largely a jealousy type deal because they want her to get with an equally or more grotesque beast to their own, society functions on conformity and the goblin bug man tends to conform the most and thus gets to date these days, that’s just how it is. I’ve seen the most ultimate Untermench grotesque 0 harmony beast get into dating from just conforming, it’s amazing what can be done if ur given the opportunity from hs.
Onetis basically has perfect life

They are all jealous of her based on my research

they just had to make her date a 5'6 gook instead of a taller Swedish Chadlite

She literally had a bf nigga she clearly would have done shit with him it's too late if what you want is a virgin girl.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Hurry up to get your sloppy seconds!