Low inhib - no seriois side effects GTFIH

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
1.4 butanediol

Check out this article, its not like there is no side effects, but they are way less then alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2969
any source to buy it?

link is dead in the lookism thread

• +1
Reactions: AccountName3190
Phenibut is also good for low inhib right?

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 2621
just take a neurotoxin to be low inhib haha

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2621
any source to buy it?

link is dead in the lookism thread
im talking about ghb and 1.4 butanediol

1.4 butanediol gets transformed by the body to ghb so its basically the same.

however while ghb is often forbidden 1.4 butanediol is used in the industry and legal in most countries.

eg if you live in europe you can buy it here: https:// www.ebay.de/i/282707395535?ul_ref=http%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F1%252F707-53477-19255-0%252F1%253Fff3%253D2%2526pub%253D5575376664%2526toolid%253D10001%2526campid%253D5338268676%2526customid%253D698dcab6-ee45-4874-9b89-4a17b7109ff4%2526lgeo%253D1%2526item%253D282707395535%2526mpre%253Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.ebay.de%252Fi%252F282707395535%2526srcrot%253D707-53477-19255-0%2526rvr_id%253D1810883898806%2526rvr_ts%253D2af73c051680a9cca9401e83ffd8f862

you can buy a bottle which should last for at least 1 year for 30 bugs at ebay

so what is so great about ghb?

1. lower inhib like alcohol - fear, anixiety...all gone. makes you more talkative and confident

in opposite to alcohol is has no negativ effects regarding sexual perfomance taken the right dose - quite the opposite actually - its improves sexually perfomance.

this is the reason this drug is very pooular amongst fags.they take it before they do they orgy and everyone fucks each other raw and spread aids but nobody cares since everybody is on ghb and low inhib

2. cheap: like i already said its cheap as fuck

3. puts you to sleep very quick: cant sleep bc you have an important appointment tommorow? no problem: take a slightly higher dosis and youre gone for 6-12h

3. ghb is also known as the "rape drug" or "ko drops". mixed with alcohol or in higher dosis you can easily knock a person out who wont remember it the next day

4. sick of life/want to kill someone: if you take an even higher dosis of 1.4 butanediol, especially mixed with alcohol, you can easily commit suicide or kill someone. you or the person you give it to will fall sleeping, then lose consciousness and eventually stop breathing.

5. used in bodybuilding for hgh release.

its one of the best way to commit suicide after fetanyl and nembutal (who are both not easy to purchase in opposite to 1.4b)

downsides:

1. dont consume it with alcohol

2. keep attention to the dosis

3. dont do it more than 1xweek to avoid addiction

Thats the thread. Not th
just take a neurotoxin to be low inhib haha
haha sure just take a near toxin for low inhibition's like phenibut or alcohol, that would be crazy,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo

however while ghb is often forbidden 1.4 butanediol is used in the industry and legal in most countries.

eg if you live in europe you can buy it here: https:// www.ebay.de/i/282707395535?ul_ref=http%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F1%252F707-53477-19255-0%252F1%253Fff3%253D2%2526pub%253D5575376664%2526toolid%253D10001%2526campid%253D5338268676%2526customid%253D698dcab6-ee45-4874-9b89-4a17b7109ff4%2526lgeo%253D1%2526item%253D282707395535%2526mpre%253Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.ebay.de%252Fi%252F282707395535%2526srcrot%253D707-53477-19255-0%2526rvr_id%253D1810883898806%2526rvr_ts%253D2af73c051680a9cca9401e83ffd8f862

1. lower inhib like alcohol - fear, anixiety...all gone. makes you more talkative and confident

in opposite to alcohol is has no negativ effects regarding sexual perfomance taken the right dose - quite the opposite actually - its improves sexually perfomance.

this is the reason this drug is very pooular amongst fags.they take it before they do they orgy and everyone fucks each other raw and spread aids but nobody cares since everybody is on ghb and low inhib

3. puts you to sleep very quick: cant sleep bc you have an important appointment tommorow? no problem: take a slightly higher dosis and youre gone for 6-12h

3. ghb is also known as the "rape drug" or "ko drops". mixed with alcohol or in higher dosis you can easily knock a person out who wont remember it the next day

4. sick of life/want to kill someone: if you take an even higher dosis of 1.4 butanediol, especially mixed with alcohol, you can easily commit suicide or kill someone. you or the person you give it to will fall sleeping, then lose consciousness and eventually stop breathing.

its one of the best way to commit suicide after fetanyl and nembutal (who are both not easy to purchase in opposite to 1.4b)

downsides:

Thats the thread. Not th

haha sure just take a near toxin for low inhibition's like phenibut or alcohol, that would be crazy,
bro u retarded or smtH

i said the link to the source doesnt work

downsides:

Thats the thread. Not th

A lot of what you posted is nonsense. It's almost impossible to die from a GHB/BDO/GBL overdose. You will sleep it off. You will even find reports where there have been suicide attempts where someone drank half a liter of this shit and still didn't die. All G deaths are due to mixing it with other downers such as alcohol.

BDO is indeed toxic and leaves people feeling nauseas, headaches etc. It's not like GHB. Less euphoria, shitty side effects and longer half life.

no seriois side effects
if you take an even higher dosis of 1.4 butanediol, especially mixed with alcohol, you can easily commit suicide or kill someon

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, DidntRead and Schönling
A lot of what you posted is nonsense. It's almost impossible to die from a GHB/BDO/GBL overdose. You will sleep it off. You will even find reports where there have been suicide attempts where someone drank half a liter of this shit and still didn't die. All G deaths are due to mixing it with other downers such as alcohol.

BDO is indeed toxic and leaves people feeling nauseas, headaches etc. It's not like GHB. Less euphoria, shitty side effects and longer half life.
so you recommend GHB? What I posted was just the lookism thread
no seriois side effects
if you take an even higher dosis of 1.4 butanediol, especially mixed with alcohol, you can easily commit suicide or kill someon
If you take a high dose of water you can commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
so you recommend GHB? What I posted was just the lookism thread

If you take a high dose of water you can commit suicide

GHB is expensive but would be preferred of course. GHB is medicine that is prescribed for daily use. If it caused any health complications this wouldn't be the case. GBL is great but it's highly illegal in the US and now they made it harder to get in Europe too. It's actually stronger than GHB itself. Many people are turning to BDO due to the new regulations.

I don't recommend it to anyone but you are right it's one of the most forgiving drugs there are. If you manage to use it a few times a week only it's the best drug out there but if you fall into daily or even 24/7 use it can be a nightmare and the withdrawals can actually kill you. So can benzo withdrawals. It needs to be measured with a syringe. One extra ml and you will fall asleep standing up and knock your teeth out.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 2621
GHB is expensive. GBL is great but it's highly illegal in the US and now they made it harder to get in Europe too. It's actually stronger than GHB itself. Many people are turning to BDO due to the new regulations.

I don't recommend it to anyone but you are right it's one of the most forgiving drugs there are. If you manage to use it a few times a week only it's the best drug out there but if you fall into daily or even 24/7 use it can be a nightmare and the withdrawals can actually kill you. So can benzo withdrawals. It needs to be measured with a syringe. One extra ml and you will fall asleep standing up and knock your teeth out.
oh... is it very addictive?

oh... is it very addictive?

Mentally it's addictive since it completely kills anxiety, causes euphoria, boost empathy, dominance/aggression etc. Basically it makes you less aspie. You will want to keep taking it since it makes every activity more enjoyable but it's not like the hard drugs that fuck with your mind. Kind of like alcohol without the hangover. For physical addiction to happen you have to abuse it. If you take it a few times a day you will start to feel like something is missing on the off days and you will find it hard to sleep at night during the days you use it. If you take it to sleep and then during the day too that's when you're in trouble and in for real physical withdrawals if you keep it up. For many people it eventually ends up there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Mentally it's addictive since it completely kills anxiety, causes euphoria, boost empathy, dominance/aggression etc. Basically it makes you less aspie. You will want to keep taking it since it makes every activity more enjoyable. For physical addiction to happen you have to abuse it. If you take it a few times a day you will start to feel like something is missing on the off days and you will find it hard to sleep at night during the days you use it. If you take it to sleep and then during the day too that's when you're in trouble and in for real physical withdrawals if you keep it up. For many people it eventually ends up there.
Thanks brother, appreciate it a lot. I have been experimenting a lot with psychedelics but I really don't wanna get addicted to some shit
Mentally it's addictive since it completely kills anxiety, causes euphoria, boost empathy, dominance/aggression etc. Basically it makes you less aspie. You will want to keep taking it since it makes every activity more enjoyable but it's not like the hard drugs that fuck with your mind. Kind of like alcohol without the hangover. For physical addiction to happen you have to abuse it. If you take it a few times a day you will start to feel like something is missing on the off days and you will find it hard to sleep at night during the days you use it. If you take it to sleep and then during the day too that's when you're in trouble and in for real physical withdrawals if you keep it up. For many people it eventually ends up there.
so this dude is talking bullshit with saying they are basically the same?

"""""""""""""""
which is better ghb or 1.4 butanediol

doesnt matter really

1mL of 99.0-99.9 % 1,4 butanediol is equal to 1 gram of GHB

1.4 is more easily accesable and cheaper though since its basically legal and used in the industry

ghb is often also not sold pure while 1.4 b is pretty much pure since its a normal chemical used in the industry

50ml cost like 6 $...and if you use it once per week max it should be enough to last 6-12 months

on the other hand you must be more careful with the dosis since you need very little to get high

i recommend a pipette or recommend a measurung syringe

1-2ml is enough

"""""""""""""""""

Thanks brother, appreciate it a lot. I have been experimenting a lot with psychedelics but I really don't wanna get addicted to some shit

so this dude is talking bullshit with saying they are basically the same?

"""""""""""""""

doesnt matter really

1mL of 99.0-99.9 % 1,4 butanediol is equal to 1 gram of GHB

1.4 is more easily accesable and cheaper though since its basically legal and used in the industry

ghb is often also not sold pure while 1.4 b is pretty much pure since its a normal chemical used in the industry

50ml cost like 6 $...and if you use it once per week max it should be enough to last 6-12 months

on the other hand you must be more careful with the dosis since you need very little to get high

i recommend a pipette or recommend a measurung syringe

1-2ml is enough

"""""""""""""""""

It's similar but not the same. Many still enjoy the effects but what concerns me are the reports people post who use BDO. They report bad hangovers, numb limbs and shit like this. This does not happen with GHB. We don't know what happens in your body when it converts BDO to GHB. With that said once a week use is probably not a concern. If you it often it might be another story. Who even uses it once a week and only one dose? It would be over in a few hours. It takes a while to get the hang of it and find your sweet spot.

You are not going to use it once a week if you buy a liter of this stuff LOL. Guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings and Deleted member 2621
Jfl
Save that money for surgery/fillers instead

Is it legal?

do you really recommend ghb to people for low inhib XDD like wtf

Rude awakening coming for people who decide to take Phenibut. Most addictive drug in the world out of any drug I know of.

I know about a lot of drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7 rings, Framletgod, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
Is this good to take for sleep? Are there safer alternatives for someone who just needs to take something to fall asleep?

I realize that Ambien and Lunesta are good options for that, but it's gotten much more difficult here in the US to get a prescription for either of those. I've used phenibut a few times, and while it definitely makes me feel more relaxed, it doesn't actually knock me out.
Rude awakening coming for people who decide to take Phenibut. Most addictive drug in the world out of any drug I know of.

Even if used just 1-2x per week?

• +1

so you got another idea for low inhibition's drugs without addiction

Every drug will give you low inhib ( in most cases) if you take it like once a month. But the real deal is when you are low inhib 24/7, not only at parties xD i think that's the point of doing that.. And taking drugs by people who have weak psyche, it's not good idea, there is a big chance that those people will addict and just ruin their life, sooo... drugs are not bad but not everyone should take them

Every drug will give you low inhib ( in most cases) if you take it like once a month. But the real deal is when you are low inhib 24/7, not only at parties xD i think that's the point of doing that.. And taking drugs by people who have weak psyche, it's not good idea, there is a big chance that those people will addict and just ruin their life, sooo... drugs are not bad but not everyone should take them
Whats the best one tho. Wasnt low inhib on acid, neither on weed or DMT

Whats the best one tho. Wasnt low inhib on acid, neither on weed or DMT
I'm not an expert, but everyone is different. Chemistry of brain is still unknown. There is a test called "Braverman test", you shouldn't take it 100% but there is always an view. I'm much more open person(that's not always good) on mdma or alcohol for example but i hate weed(I haven't taken acid or dmt ). It makes me feel like a shit. I think that meditation or herbal supplements are great. Ice swimming in winter is good too. Test + gym training+ mma is also definitely a confidence boost. Sola dosis facit venenum.

Addiction/Tolerance/Dependence/Life-ruining/Eventual overdose = Recreational use of Baclofen/Phenibut

Worst withdrawals = benzodiazipines (Clonazepam), even if used as prescribed. Jordan Peterson is in rehab right now because he stopped taking clonazepam even though he was only taking it for a very short time. Gabaergics are the hardest to get off. Benzos, Phenibut, Baclofen are the absolute hardest. Gabapentin/Pregabalin are a level below that in terms of how intense withdrawal and tolerance can be, although dependence is still just as high.

Opioids and stimulants aren't as dangerous as the gabaergics as people generally are able to go through withdrawals better. Seriously. You want to take Phenibut etc recreationally to go low inhib. Based off your psyche before even wanting to take Phenibut you know yourself that you're making this decision to patch up potential future struggle and think it'll improve your life but it won't. And I just want to make everyone here aware how lethal this drug is. Because you never know about the bad sides until you become incredibly addicted to it.

The withdrawals are bad but nowhere near as bad as withdrawing from a sustained prescribed dose of benzos, and they don't last as long. The real danger is how it will change you so much. Tolerance and dependence will increase at an incredible rate (unless you decide to stop using it, which is easier said now before even taking it, than done, when increasing your dose from 1g to 5g to 15g before every event you feel you need it for). It's the most addicting drug ever because it's not like heroin or some shit where you're taking it to LDAR, or alcohol where you know you can't drink booze all day everyday. You're doing it to hopefully improve your life, aiming to do the opposite of LDARing, but you will end up fucking yourself up EVENTUALLY. And you can keep lying to yourself about the ultimate outcome until that eventuality happens. And when you decide to stop taking it, you will want to start taking it again because you never had experienced a horrific consequence whilst taking it and only positive consequences. You will feel as if stories are hyperbole and nothing bad happens as you will feel like there's no danger for you while using it, and that you can handle yourself. You will actually feel like the long-term Reward v Risk is in your favor.

Until you realize there's no Phenibut for your life and face. And that you've been unknowingly acting out of sync with yourself around everyone, keeping your little Phenibut secret, thinking your the shit when others can see clearly that something is wrong. (And this is even before you yourself realize that something is very wrong).
so you got another idea for low inhibition's drugs without addiction
No. Wanting to take drugs is a sign of insecurity and inhibition. When you get to a better place in life, the thought of taking drugs for inhibition won't even cross your mind. Drugs are not something that cures your inhibition. You'll end up worse. Focus on achieving goals you set and you'll gradually feel more confident and capable.

MPMD is mature and had a mildly interesting/fulfilling life when he was using Phenibut. He never let it take over not because he was too strong-willed or knowledgeable about how dangerous it is if you take it in the wrong psyche/life situation. He never got fucked by it because he wasn't dealing with the loneliness/depression/anxiety that people who generally choose to take it deal with. His review of it was completely first hand and not safe.

When I decided to start taking Phenibut I was nothing like MPMD and probably a lot worse emotionally than most people here. I think I can give the best info about it since I became one of those clowns who ended up taking an unmeasurable amount of Phenibut almost everyday.

So don't take it as if I'm trying to scorn or condescend anyone thinking about buying Phenibut. I'm just trying to help you not make really really bad mistakes. If you want a story of how "zero-inhib" feels like: it sucks. Because what happens next? You die, almost die and continue life with guilt and embarrassment, or almost almost die and continue life with guilt and embarrassment.

You may feel very insecure and embarrassed after Phenibut but one thing you sure as hell will never do again is take it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
Addiction/Tolerance/Dependence/Life-ruining/Eventual overdose = Recreational use of Baclofen/Phenibut

Worst withdrawals = benzodiazipines (Clonazepam), even if used as prescribed. Jordan Peterson is in rehab right now because he stopped taking clonazepam even though he was only taking it for a very short time. Gabaergics are the hardest to get off. Benzos, Phenibut, Baclofen are the absolute hardest. Gabapentin/Pregabalin are a level below that in terms of how intense withdrawal and tolerance can be, although dependence is still just as high.

Opioids and stimulants aren't as dangerous as the gabaergics as people generally are able to go through withdrawals better. Seriously. You want to take Phenibut etc recreationally to go low inhib. Based off your psyche before even wanting to take Phenibut you know yourself that you're making this decision to patch up potential future struggle and think it'll improve your life but it won't. And I just want to make everyone here aware how lethal this drug is. Because you never know about the bad sides until you become incredibly addicted to it.

The withdrawals are bad but nowhere near as bad as withdrawing from a sustained prescribed dose of benzos, and they don't last as long. The real danger is how it will change you so much. Tolerance and dependence will increase at an incredible rate (unless you decide to stop using it, which is easier said now before even taking it, than done, when increasing your dose from 1g to 5g to 15g before every event you feel you need it for). It's the most addicting drug ever because it's not like heroin or some shit where you're taking it to LDAR, or alcohol where you know you can't drink booze all day everyday. You're doing it to hopefully improve your life, aiming to do the opposite of LDARing, but you will end up fucking yourself up EVENTUALLY. And you can keep lying to yourself about the ultimate outcome until that eventuality happens. And when you decide to stop taking it, you will want to start taking it again because you never had experienced a horrific consequence whilst taking it and only positive consequences. You will feel as if stories are hyperbole and nothing bad happens as you will feel like there's no danger for you while using it, and that you can handle yourself. You will actually feel like the long-term Reward v Risk is in your favor.

Until you realize there's no Phenibut for your life and face. And that you've been unknowingly acting out of sync with yourself around everyone, keeping your little Phenibut secret, thinking your the shit when others can see clearly that something is wrong. (And this is even before you yourself realize that something is very wrong).

No. Wanting to take drugs is a sign of insecurity and inhibition. When you get to a better place in life, the thought of taking drugs for inhibition won't even cross your mind. Drugs are not something that cures your inhibition. You'll end up worse. Focus on achieving goals you set and you'll gradually feel more confident and capable.

MPMD is mature and had a mildly interesting/fulfilling life when he was using Phenibut. He never let it take over not because he was too strong-willed or knowledgeable about how dangerous it is if you take it in the wrong psyche/life situation. He never got fucked by it because he wasn't dealing with the loneliness/depression/anxiety that people who generally choose to take it deal with. His review of it was completely first hand and not safe.

When I decided to start taking Phenibut I was nothing like MPMD and probably a lot worse emotionally than most people here. I think I can give the best info about it since I became one of those clowns who ended up taking an unmeasurable amount of Phenibut almost everyday.

So don't take it as if I'm trying to scorn or condescend anyone thinking about buying Phenibut. I'm just trying to help you not make really really bad mistakes. If you want a story of how "zero-inhib" feels like: it sucks. Because what happens next? You die, almost die and continue life with guilt and embarrassment, or almost almost die and continue life with guilt and embarrassment.

You may feel very insecure and embarrassed after Phenibut but one thing you sure as hell will never do again is take it.
Aight boy, I get it. You shouldn't generalize drugs tho, LSD has helped me a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1680 and x30001
Aight boy, I get it. You shouldn't generalize drugs tho, LSD has helped me a lot
I'm taking about Phenibut particularly, not generalizing drugs. I'm glad LSD has helped you.

• +1

Random question, will taking modafinil help me study

Random question, will taking modafinil help me study
Idk probably. It depends on how well you study now and your motivation to do it. I know a few people who messed up chemical balances in their brain with modafinil. Never took it myself but from what I know it helps you stay at a task for longer. So it might help you stay in the "flow" state that Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi talks about in his book.

It's an ampakine-like eugeroic drug. So there's not many other drugs like it.

• +1
Idk probably. It depends on how well you study now and your motivation to do it. I know a few people who messed up chemical balances in their brain with modafinil. Never took it myself but from what I know it helps you stay at a task for longer. So it might help you stay in the "flow" state that Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi talks about in his book.

What other study drugs would you recommend?

Do you take any drugs? If so, which?

I'm prescribed 2-3. I don't take drugs recreationally tbh. Unless I'm out drinking. Haven't smoked weed in ages. I'm prescribed methylphenidate (Concerta & Ritalin) for "ADHD".

@x30001 guy I know became schizophrenic after one LSD trip jfl. he's on anti-psychotics now and became totally crazy

he was smart introverted quiet guy beforehand

• JFL
Reactions: x30001
@x30001 guy I know became schizophrenic after one LSD trip jfl. he's on anti-psychotics now and became totally crazy

Yeah, they had that in studies too, onlynwith people who were inclined to psychoses before already. Thats why I did a psychological check before taking that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
What other study drugs would you recommend?
Honestly, when you're fasted an haven't eaten in ages it is so much easier to stay focused and study. Obviously ritalin etc helps but you build up a tolerance to your dose if you're prescribed it, and I don't advise taking it w/o prescription because of the high cost and risk.

Tbh studying when fasted is a really noticeable difference. Like 0 calories. Then when you have something like a black coffee you can really feel that the caffeine helps your focus a lot more than normal. Once you eat again you lose that focus you had.

I don't really wanna just list a bunch of drugs because tbh being fasted makes a huge difference. I noticed clenbuterol helped too when I took it. Apart from the -afinils, racetams and psycho-stims like amphetamines etc, there's nothing that'll really help you study better. High CoQ10 levels and low insulin levels will definitely help focus too. While eating frequently and eating carbs will make it easier for you to get distracted.

Never took LSD and not on anti-psychotics. But yeah when the ritalin kicks in I definitely write a lot more frequently and candidly on here. Jan-Apr 2019 x30001 was a high-inhibcel
Honestly, when you're fasted an haven't eaten in ages it is so much easier to stay focused and study. Obviously ritalin etc helps but you build up a tolerance to your dose if you're prescribed it, and I don't advise taking it w/o prescription because of the high cost and risk.

Tbh studying when fasted is a really noticeable difference. Like 0 calories. Then when you have something like a black coffee you can really feel that the caffeine helps your focus a lot more than normal. Once you eat again you lose that focus you had.

I don't really wanna just list a bunch of drugs because tbh being fasted makes a huge difference. I noticed clenbuterol helped too when I took it. Apart from the -afinils, racetams and psycho-stims like amphetamines etc, there's nothing that'll really help you study better. High CoQ10 levels and low insulin levels will definitely help focus too. While eating frequently and eating carbs will make it easier for you to get distracted.

Never took LSD and not on anti-psychotics. But yeah when the ritalin kicks in I definitely write a lot more frequently and candidly on here. Jan-Apr 2019 x30001 was a high-inhibcel
Ah totally misread you @cocainecowboy jfl

Anti-psychotics will also make it near impossible for him to lose weight. Let's hope he is really active and doesn't eat a lot because anti-psychotics will make him fucking fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

Anti-psychotics will also make it near impossible for him to lose weight. Let's hope he is really active and doesn't eat a lot because anti-psychotics will make him fucking fat.
Idk if I'm just chatting shit and it's a loda bollocks
But I've noticed when I delay my first meal to 1pm, I can study and focus quite well in the morning. And I'm not a morning person.

Whats the best drug for dodpaminemaxxing? Someone once mentioned one, Ill see if I can find it

Whats the best drug for dodpaminemaxxing? Someone once mentioned one, Ill see if I can find it
Dopamine is just risk/reward. Don't seek instant gratification and you'll get places in life and keep your dopamine running well. Fapping is devastating for your dopamine. I think the drug you're talking about is Cabergoline. Tbh idgaf if you take it. I can't be bothered to give any more advice.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Is it legal

Idk if I'm just chatting shit and it's a loda bollocks
But I've noticed when I delay my first meal to 1pm, I can study and focus quite well in the morning. And I'm not a morning person.
Yep, because you can focus better when fasted. At least from my own experience that's what I find.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Dopamine is just risk/reward. Don't seek instant gratification and you'll get places in life and keep your dopamine running well. Fapping is devastating for your dopamine. I think the drug you're talking about is Cabergoline. Tbh idgaf if you take it. I can't be bothered to give any more advice.
Other direction boyo, I mean something that strengthens the dopamine receptors, for straight dopamine Id just take heroine.

Thanks tho buddy, helped a lot. Really underestimated this GHB shit