Low inhib - no seriois side effects GTFIH

link is dead and its expensive everywhere else

Other direction boyo, I mean something that strengthens the dopamine receptors, for straight dopamine Id just take heroine.

Thanks tho buddy, helped a lot. Really underestimated this GHB shit
Stop agonizing the dopamine receptors and they'll re-sensitize. There's no drug for that. The absolute best way to upregulate them would be to go up to Alaska without electronics or wifi and live there for like 6 months. Doing non-expedient things and training your mind to not give into temptation is what'll upregulate your dopamine receptors.

And yeah, was talking about Phenibut but there's much of a muchness between that and GHB. So don't take either of them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2621
Darknet if you take it, but read x30001s posts first
No. If Id break the law again Id get locked up instant and I am on a watchlist anyway
@x30001 anything legal and affordable?

Last edited:
No. If Id break the law again Id get locked up instant and I am on a watchlist anyway
@x30001 anything legal and affordable?
Taking drugs won't actually improve your life. So idk really what you're trying to ask me. The things that I really recommend the most are all things that people don't want to do, nor hear from me.

Taking drugs won't actually improve your life. So idk really what you're trying to ask me. The things that I really recommend the most are all things that people don't want to do, nor hear from me.
and what are those things?

and what are those things?
I'll try break these things down without having to get into everything specifically.

Looksmax automatically, consistently and continually without wasting time or making mistakes that cost you time or money.
Find a way to make a lot of money. Because more money will give you new options, experiences, perceptions and freedom.

Get to a stage where everything you want to do in your life will become clear to you and you'll be so focused and in the moment later on in life due to your past successes which brought you there, that you'll never even remember asking a random user called x30001 a question about which research chemical to take.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and DarknLost
I'll try break these things down without having to get into everything specifically.

Looksmax automatically, consistently and continually without wasting time or making mistakes that cost you time or money.
Find a way to make a lot of money. Because more money will give you new options, experiences, perceptions and freedom.

Get to a stage where everything you want to do in your life will become clear to you and you'll be so focused and in the moment later on in life due to your past successes which brought you there, that you'll never even remember asking a random user called x30001 a question about which research chemical to take.
I already got the looks,but I am brutally high inhib.
I fear to even make eye contact with most people,I just get automatically scared and look away for some reason,so I need help to low inhibmaxx

Love the philosophy, not sure about the "chemical drugs wont improve your life" part, but everyone has his opinion I guess.

do you have top 5 nootropics for daily use, doesnt matter even if its simple shit like dark chocloate or turmeric capsules
I don't take nootropics
Love the philosophy, not sure about the "chemical drugs wont improve your life" part, but everyone has his opinion I guess.
I guess it's your own perception that matters. But I prefer to have a nice balance and put equal amounts of emphasis into each part of life that matters. I've been drugged up to my eye-balls on Phenibut and just embarrassed myself infront of people. You've gotta kind of be true to yourself if you get me. Being too inhibited in relation to your actual appearance is definitely a hinderance, but that's not something that would cause me to make a hasty decision to turn to some drug. There's not many people who's inhibition levels are in sync with what other people want them to be. But that's okay because you will get there over time. And the process of closing that gap is essentially what builds your confidence.

If you relate what I just said there to my quote about "harmony" the other day, you'll probably understand what I'm saying here better.

Last edited:
you tried it yet, OP?

I picked some up from my dealer earlier (ghb). Pretty sure he thinks i'm going to rape my jailbait crush with it lol