Low Inner Eyebrow/Glabella = Masculine Look

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Glabella is basically the inner half of your eyebrows. You want these low or downturned to have a masculine eye area.

Some Good Examples. Notice how the inner half of their eyebrow is slanted down.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Imagine raising these guys' inner eyebrow up, making no other adjustments. You can probably visualize how they look more beta. (If someone could morph that I would be awesome)

---------

Now some guys have straight eyebrows, with their inner eyebrow not tilting down, but for them their whole supraorbital is low and flat. So it's really more about having a low inner brow than anything.

Example

iu

iu

What You Can Do:

1) Permasquint. This option sucks cuz people can tell you are squinting. It's more about the bone being shaped to a natural squint, but it's better than nothing.

idk what else can be done tbh.

What about Chico Lachowski? Shut up he is a rare exception.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
supposedly having that "flat eyebrow look" is caused due to a prominent brow ridge *ahem* repeatedly hitting your brow ridge makes it bigger.*ahem*

I have this problem, aka flat glabella.

People make the mistake of going straight for whole brow ridge implants/fillers, when really only the infra-glabellar crease (nasofrontal angle) matters for aesthetics.

Bone smashing is a possibility, but takes time.

A solution can be infra-glabellar hyaluronic fillers, however it's high risk because of the nerve being straight in the middle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker, Interested, AscendingHero and 2 others

People make the mistake of going straight for whole brow ridge implants/fillers, when really only the infra-glabellar crease (nasofrontal angle) matters for aesthetics.

A solution can be infra-glabellar hyaluronic fillers, however it's high risk because of the nerve being straight in the middle.
Legendary post, exactly what I need.

Don't know wether you still post, but if you do, have you managed to increase you're glabella?

Yes, this is the only part of the brow bone that most people should MINIMALLY augment. The rest is what leads to negative hooding and old man appearance.

• +1
Reactions: thecel