Low iq graycels endorse Jewish surgeon scammer

try2beme

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
Can you graycels think your yourselves? One day someone will botch themself cuz this kikes useless comments and surgery plans are so respected by this imbeciles
IMG 1270
IMG 1271

IMG 1269

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32485, Deleted member 33379 and 3 others
Nigga I can perform lefort 1 or 2 and custom implants face mask far better and I barely passed science @RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 32485 and nigkook
Bruh whats wrong with surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and try2beme
Bruh whats wrong with surgeries?
Read the screenshots just in general he doesnt know what hes talking about and graycels lick the bottom of his balls cuz hes a contrbutor

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Kys graycels

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
234a25cbdcaf6dd99b3773aaf954498c
Us jews got so many haters on God
U do U goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid and try2beme
Over

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, brucewayne78, nigkook and 2 others
Even though Im going to consult myself I agree that for these new users (and myself) a lot of it is just blindly following the hype and they/I wouldn't be able to give many good reasons for why he's legit. For now my proof is that old users seem to like/consult with him and some solid results. but still need to learn about implants just very unmotivated

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, nigkook and try2beme
Even though Im going to consult myself I agree that for these new users (and myself) a lot of it is just blindly following the hype and they/I wouldn't be able to give many good reasons for why he's legit. For now my proof is that old users seem to like/consult with him and some solid results. but still need to learn about implants just very unmotivated
As long as u enquire with others too, seems like he knows graycels will endorse every shit he says

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Nigga I can perform lefort 1 or 2 and custom implants face mask far better and I barely passed science
I will come to brazil when your clinic opens. Day 1 type shit

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
muh i will seriously focus on looksmaxxing and never rot

Just like I said, you are thinking of filler. She has no implants. Point proven
U proved surgeries require more surgery after realising people who age normally need other shit done years after their implants

Still claiming that isnt true when even REAL surgeons share the same sentiment as me

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Being a “greycell” doesn’t mean Jack. Just because you have thousands of rep as you spend most of your time on this mostly dogshit site. Leave me support and do my own research on whoever and whatever I want
Idc abt u or any graycel im shaming you for influencing niggas on here simply cuz of ur low iq