Low T users list

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
@MrGlutton
@Warlow
@streege

Literally the Try Guys of looksmax.me

Buzzfeed's Try Guys have dangerously low testosterone - The Four Second  Hard-On

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 4887, kuroro and 30 others
Dont disrespect streege like that, you boneless skinnyfat irrelevant twink.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 9670, MrGlutton and 22 others
@BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
@thehealingfields
i am estrogenic twink

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 7863, Deleted and 2 others
Cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, Warlow, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
2e8f964bd81de805bbd1311834af3da1aed590f6_hq.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6538
based bro. Imagine beeing an edgy sfcel and calling others low T just after losing an argument. Must be brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2634, lutte and 4 others
Oh no, did I call out your master? Keep barking for me you filthy stinky graycel.
Cesar Milan: Fuck. This. Dog. - GIF on Imgur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay and goat2x
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 9699
you made this thread b/c me and @streege called that finnish manlet a streetshitter on television :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

foid rage ig

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift, MrGlutton, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
Imagine having lower than 600ng/dl as a male. You are literally peusdofemale at that point.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Nigga dont fucking diss my brolossus streege ffs, he's the highest t user on this useless site

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, lutte, mostuttersubhuman and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i like streege

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, Subhuman Philtrum, Copeful and 3 others
Anyone with a Billie Eyelash AVI

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, sytyl and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3043
Me when I see streege or one of his graycel minions.
Best Clubber Lang GIFs | Gfycat
Never forget, how you were summarized perfectly well by @KingOfRome who said about you :

In all seriousness though, it's pretty ridiculous that I, a poster who gets along well with posters of all races and has several non-whites on this forum who want me back, was banned for racism by an unironic white nationalist who features a fictitious neo-Nazi and murderer as his profile picture. Please end the ridiculousness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Hightwolf, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
i like streege
He used to be nice, when he didn't think too much about himself and settled for being the forum wallflower, but now he barked to the wrong man.
Mark Henry GIF - Mark Henry No - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Hozay and goat2x
@Noodlewhore

• So Sad
you made this thread b/c me and @streege called that finnish manlet a streetshitter on television :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

foid rage ig
No, because that filthy pajeet called finns mongols. Keep crying for 90% blue eye mogger nation with highest ratio of olympic medals, and impressive history.
Kateli

Oh no, did I call out your master? Keep barking for me you filthy stinky graycel.
Cesar Milan: Fuck. This. Dog. - GIF on Imgur
Keep crying for the gigachad that is @streege that fucked your oneitis + female classmates during highschool, all while bullying you to self harm and utter jealousy for you to cry on him on the internet years later. Slit your 4 inch, soft, gracile female wrists asap op, you bullied friendless irl joke

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 3043

foid rage ig
i literally cage, he showed a finnish dude farting and called it the most alpha behaviour, we just said he was a recessed farting nerdic, which was the case, and then he barked at us. I mean, i really question myself : It's either he is doing full sarcasm because he asked for it, or he is dementia maxxed. Somehow imagine him beeing mod. I understand the frustration of all those people under his tyranny. I feel them, and they need to stand for their rights as men. As much as him who gets free money from the finnish system, in all due rights somehow despite his SF-maxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Never forget, how you were summarized perfectly well by @KingOfRome who said about you :

In all seriousness though, it's pretty ridiculous that I, a poster who gets along well with posters of all races and has several non-whites on this forum who want me back, was banned for racism by an unironic white nationalist who features a fictitious neo-Nazi and murderer as his profile picture. Please end the ridiculousness.
What do you mean banned? Never banned you pajeet hindu.

• JFL
No, because that filthy pajeet called finns mongols. Keep crying for 90% blue eye mogger nation with highest ratio of olympic medals, and impressive history.
View attachment 829920
wHAT??, how did blue eyes even get brought up again?

btw cherrypicking is for you and for me
Ny5ddqpb8msficj93hj2 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043
What do you mean banned? Never banned you pajeet hindu.
I probably mog you to utter realm, but you won't show your face, as the HIGH T SFCEL YOU ARE THAT BARKS DAILY FOR EVERYONE.
Mirin this HIGH T BEHAVIOUR.
You also fart in public to assert your domination?
Keep calling others hindus, when you'r the one submitting to the cow's dung.

NEXT TIME LEARN TO READ ENGLISH, it was a sentence made by @KingOfRome who describe yourself PERFECTLY. But i guess since finnish is muh best language, you can't bother to learn english, king.

LET ME AUTISM MAXXING LIKE YOU BY TYPING IN BOLD LETTERS TO TRY TO ASSERT DOMINANCE IN AN OBSCURE FORUM. THIS TIME IT'S IN A SARCASTIC PURPOSE. BUT YOU WON'T GET IT.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Copeful
@BigBiceps keep ignoring me as you shake in fear from anxiety attack, you autistic midget.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 3043
wHAT??, how did blue eyes even get brought up again?

btw cherrypicking is for you and for me
View attachment 829932
IMAGINE BEEING PROUD OF A COUNTRY 24/7 AND BARKING FOR IT WHEN YOU DID NOTHING FOR IT NOR ACHIEVED ANYTHING BESIDE TALKING ABOUT HOW FINNISH PEOPLE WHO FART IN PUBLIC ARE HIGH T. WHILE THE SAME COUNTRY DESPISE YOU FOR BEEING A SF-CEL.
IT MUST BE BRUTAL, SAME COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AS SIMPS WHO ARE UGLY, AND YET KEEP ON DEFENDING THE GIRL THEY ARE ORBITING WHO SPIT ON THEM BEHIND THEIR BACK.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Warlow
@BigBiceps behavior on looksmax.me
Tenor 32

@BigBiceps irl
HApTtcL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, KingOfRome, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
I probably mog you to utter realm, but you won't show your face, as the HIGH T SFCEL YOU ARE THAT BARKS DAILY FOR EVERYONE.
Mirin this HIGH T BEHAVIOUR.
You also fart in public to assert your domination?
Keep calling others hindus, when you'r the one submitting to the cow's dung.

NEXT TIME LEARN TO READ ENGLISH, it was a sentence made by @KingOfRome who describe yourself PERFECTLY. But i guess since finnish is muh best language, you can't bother to learn english, king.

LET ME AUTISM MAXXING LIKE YOU BY TYPING IN BOLD LETTERS TO TRY TO ASSERT DOMINANCE IN AN OBSCURE FORUM. THIS TIME IT'S IN A SARCASTIC PURPOSE. BUT YOU WON'T GET IT.
Because I might actually have a future as something more than a sewer diver. I fart in to your face to assert dominance. And I speak better English than you. Btw, you're supposed write English with a capital letter. You're in no position to lecture me on nothing other than sweeping poops off the street.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 3043
Because I might actually have a future as something more than a sewer diver. I fart in to your face to assert dominance. And I speak better English than you. Btw, you're supposed write English with a capital letter. You're in no position to lecture me on nothing other than sweeping poops off the street.
OUHOUH, you'r so sexy and masculine in your behaviour, as much as the sexy balding bad boy in your avi, i'm in love.
I guess you also do golden shower to show how blond coloring is ideal ?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Copeful
OUHOUH, you'r so sexy and masculine in your behaviour, as much as the sexy balding bad boy in your avi, i'm in love.
I guess you also do golden shower to show how blond coloring is ideal ?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@sytyl
INDEED. I'M GLAD WE CAN FINALLY COME TO TERMS WITH REALITY. MEANWHILE YOU'RE JUST AS HIGH E AS YOUR AVI. And don't project your behaviors on to me. Just because you shower in piss doesn't mean it is a integral part of Finnish society as well.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@MrGlutton
@Warlow
@streege

Literally the Try Guys of looksmax.me

Buzzfeed's Try Guys have dangerously low testosterone - The Four Second  Hard-On's Try Guys have dangerously low testosterone - The Four Second  Hard-On
Indeed Warlow and streege suck the most on this forum, both are trucels in the truest form

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Warlow, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, lutte and Deleted member 7776
Indeed Warlow and streege suck the most on this forum, both are trucels in the truest form
Guess who we have here ! See how cats don't make dogs !
The king of larpers, in here. Well he is actually just the king of larping to himself, as the typical autistic dude in middle school kid who lives in his own world and that we don't want to hurt. ily bro :heart:

Insert @StudyHacks chad's video : @PapiMew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 7776
Expected from a finn to insult people based on antiquated notions of masculinity

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3043
Expected from a finn to insult people based on antiquated notions of masculinity
Expected from a swede to say something like ''antiquated notion of masculinity''.
Gay Pride Man With Scarf Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and lutte
yes, yes, yes

high-T words coming from the man declaring gym is cope, and self injects fillers into his granny hyoid like a foid

ramblings from a high-e, gook obsessed, Hungarian mutt.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3043, lutte and 1 other person
Guess who we have here ! See how cats don't make dogs !
The king of larpers, in here. Well he is actually just the king of larping to himself, as the typical autistic dude in middle school kid who lives in his own world and that we don't want to hurt. ily bro :heart:

Insert @StudyHacks chad's video : @PapiMew
lmfao you got so triggered, goes to show you have no life thus ur rotting on here

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
yes, yes, yes

high-T words coming from the man declaring gym is cope, and self injects fillers into his granny hyoid like a foid

ramblings from a high-e, gook obsessed, Hungarian mutt.
jflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the other trucel got triggered too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBiceps
Expected from a swede to say something like ''antiquated notion of masculinity''.
Gay Pride Man With Scarf Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

YES WE ALL MIRIN FINNISH BEAUTIES, FOR SURE MOGS SWEDISH ONES.

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, sytyl, Warlow and 1 other person