Did so many .is users really killed themselves?

lestoa

lestoa

blackpill overdose
I often hear that a lot of people rope there, I think there's even a list of users who stopped coming online after their rope thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Weed and ominion
Nah they larp n make new accounts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Latinolooksmaxxer, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Only a few can ascend via suicide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and humanoidsub7
finasteride at 16 crew

Have you grown tits? Or got a micropenis yet?

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, mvp2v1 and SecularIslamist
I often hear that a lot of people rope, I think there's even a list of users who stopped coming online after their rope thread
Only @Schery6 did
Now go sleep

check out sanctioned(hyphen)suicide(dot)net
owned by the same ppl who run looksmax and incels is

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and vermillioncorefan
me next!!!
You are ultra high inhib to do that faggot even your avi screems your bed is stained with cum and rotting

ss. is dogshit i only see there r/inceltears opinions
ik what u mean it’s just that so many ppl there killed themselves like it’s easy to find threads where the mods are encouraging it

You are ultra high inhib to do that faggot even your avi screems your bed is stained with cum and rotting
no nigger i will stay here forever :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
I often hear that a lot of people rope, I think there's even a list of users who stopped coming online after their rope thread
I would say more here have checked out. A lot of greys, .isCels are to bitter to check out.

no nigger i will stay here forever :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
There is no escape and you don't have the balls to kys :forcedsmile:

Im also like you buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
ik what u mean it’s just that so many ppl there killed themselves like it’s easy to find threads where the mods are encouraging it
Its like fr a large number of ppl. I heard that many teens killed themselves there.

''A December 2021 New York Times investigation identified 45 members who died by suicide in connection to the website, with a later report finding dozens more''

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The worst thing is that you're right you fucking bastard.
We are all broken man in broken world in broken society but in different places

I'm a weird little shitskin indian

The only way to cope in the broken world is Crimemaxx kill everyone brootaly mutilate the body

Accept the jackpill

He was telling the truth all time

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
the brutal blackpill is that .is is a dogshit forum so it's just a matter of time when people quit

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
the brutal blackpill is that .is is a dogshit forum so it's just a matter of time when people quit
.is is fucking boring

• +1
Reactions: Weed
finasteride at 16 crew

Have you grown tits? Or got a micropenis yet?
I actually did this from just turning 17 until 18, try not to think about it but probably lost some penis gains from it. I recently started again at 21

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yes im one of them

when you rope as a .is user you get reborn as a looksmax user with low rep ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and lestoa
I often hear that a lot of people rope there, I think there's even a list of users who stopped coming online after their rope thread
Might be true since theres alot of brutal stories there