Low testosterone

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
I have low testosterone and have had it throughout puberty. I need to know what i missed out on/ gained. Its hard to cope, i need to get over it once and for all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Did you get tested or something
Ask for TRT. Quick tip, if your testosterone is low, but just high enough to be at their "threshold" for low test, go soymax so your test is low enough to TRT. This not personal advice, just a funny idea btw so idk if it would work.

+ It may not be too late, you probably missed out on a good bit of dimorphism though. How old are you, OP?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
same. my t levels were non existent as a teenagers and it seems like its going back that way now

Ask for TRT. Quick tip, if your testosterone is low, but just high enough to be at their "threshold" for low test, go soymax so your test is low enough to TRT. This not personal advice, just a funny idea btw so idk if it would work.

+ It may not be too late, you probably missed out on a good bit of dimorphism though. How old are you, OP?
additionally: do everything that fucks ur T levels up before the test: dont sleep for 24 hours, dont eat anything (especially no fats and protein) and try to get urself as depressed as possible (dont do anything fun)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and Sushifart

Im turning 18 soon. And I dont need to be tested since I am really sure

Im turning 18 soon. And I dont need to be tested since I am really sure
Getting a test is a good idea imo so they can prescribe TRT, but there are other methods. Look for testmaxxing threads on here, but not sure how much it will help. You have a chance to develop some more, so try to maximize your gains now and if don’t develop until 21 then at least you tried. Getting a test is smart because you can also see if your thyroid is healthy.

Getting a test is a good idea imo so they can prescribe TRT, but there are other methods. Look for testmaxxing threads on here, but not sure how much it will help. You have a chance to develop some more, so try to maximize your gains now and if don’t develop until 21 then at least you tried. Getting a test is smart because you can also see if your thyroid is healthy.
Can I maybe reverse the damages and grow correctly? Or is that wishfuk thinking😅

Im eggmaxxingbfor a week now, 12 eggs max a day. Feeling better than ever. Should do that too

Can I maybe reverse the damages and grow correctly? Or is that wishfuk thinking😅
Only maybe. Read through some of the threads on here, whatever physical issue you have (at least facially) can mostly be improved. You can probably do it while testmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
I have low testosterone and have had it throughout puberty. I need to know what i missed out on/ gained. Its hard to cope, i need to get over it once and for all.
Eat some meat