Lowtrustmaxxing

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Any tips for lowtrustmaxxing? I’m permasquinting until I can go to Taban for surgery (I have baby eyes)

So far I have neckmaxxing, and leanmaxxing on my softmaxxing goals. Would thickening up eyebrows with castor oil work? I’m scared to shape them Incase I fuck them up so I just pluck the middle and use Vaseline to give it a little arch and some direction

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
black air forces 1’s jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Mateusz74, Rasputin and 3 others
U just dont have the pheno to look lowtrust tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
Unless you already look like a brute, why would you wanna lowtrustmaxx
high trust faces are always the best, you wanna look open and approachable. All the slayers throughout history like Delon and Valentino and Depp and everyone looked high trust and even high class, fuck RTT brutemaxx bullshit unless you're total shit and have no other game to run.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Norwooder, middayshowers and 1 other person
dont show any emotion on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
U just dont have the pheno to look lowtrust tbh

I’m ethnic? I thought ethnics were untrustworthy
high trust faces are always the best, you wanna look open and approachable. All the slayers throughout history like Delon and Valentino and Depp and everyone looked high trust and even high class, fuck RTT brutemaxx bullshit unless you're total shit and have no other game to run.

High trust for me = getting called babyface and adorable. It’s emasculating
It’s also a double whammy for me, I have somewhat of a baby face but shitty pheno so can’t really look high trust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3593
low bf maxing is crucial, you can’t have a baby face if you’re very lean (if your genetics aren’t complete shit)

• +1
low bf maxing is crucial, you can’t have a baby face if you’re very lean (if your genetics aren’t complete shit)

Working on it bro, have seen some improvements last few weeks but still got a lot to go.

I think baby face also has to do with having too big of a eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Norwooder and middayshowers
Live 1 year in the Rio de janeiro's Favela. You will be fully lowtrust maxxed.

• JFL
Face and neck tattoos.